Recent Acquisitions - All Props Part 9

Reaction score
The Obi-wan ANH LE is such a great piece. I used to have that saber until I traded it towards another MR item. I was able to pick up the AFBB and that saber is the "ark" of sabers. What a beauty to hold. Congrats on your LE Obi wan.

Reaction score
The Obi-wan ANH LE is such a great piece. I used to have that saber until I traded it towards another MR item. I was able to pick up the AFBB and that saber is the "ark" of sabers. What a beauty to hold. Congrats on your LE Obi wan.
AFBB (?) What is this --> can you toss up a picture or two?

Reaction score
Picked up my first MR item the other day and it arrived in the mail. All I can say is WOW and I'M SCREWED. I already have a deal in place for two more. Not too shocking, but these are amazing.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yep they are amazing and once you start you'll find yourself looking for the next one, making excuses for buying at least "one more" I started with a plan to buy all Skywalker sabers but that quickly changed to OT sabers :grin: Congratulations on you 1st saber - it's beautiful, well done.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Welcome to Scum, duku. Nice pickup on the Qui-Gon. I assume w/your screen name, the Dooku saber can't be too far behind :)

Reaction score
Welcome to Scum, duku. Nice pickup on the Qui-Gon. I assume w/your screen name, the Dooku saber can't be too far behind :)
Already got the efx, haha. Im going to pick up a custom case so it fits with the others. If i ever find a good deal after picking up more MR the i will upgrade.

Thanks for the welcome!

Reaction score
I great board member here sold me a Dooku MR case and plaque for my EFX saber, so now it fits nicely next to my Qui Gon :)

Sorry for the glare, couldnt get a good picture

Reaction score
My Revenge of the Jedi script that I picked up not too long ago. It's a fun little piece of Vintage Star Wars history.:) It is the Revised 2nd draft where Lando and the Falcon blow up while escaping from the Death Star II. Poor Lando.......

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hi there!
This is my first lightsaberB)...a kind of holy grail for me.
The first but (I am sure) not the last!

All the best from Italy

Reaction score
After putting it off for over 8 years, and overly-obsessing about it recently, I finally picked up this classic piece. Oddly, I think it was the GG bust that sealed the deal for me and made me take the final leap. Just wish I woulda picked this one up when it was readily available for under $200 back in the day. (Ended up paid 2&1/2 times that, but at least it was in NM condition.)

It poses rather nicely with the Stormy, methinks. The J.J. Abrams lens flare made me laugh when I first saw the pix. I think it signals a good omen, like the piece has finally found its' rightful home. :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
The stormy blaster is awesome and I also have my GG bust in with it also.Both blasters look nice together.

Reaction score
Another great helmet (Thanks SkyGunBro) that I plan to work on and if all goes well, will be wearing to Celebration Anaheim in full attire. *fingers crossed*

Reaction score
Happy to pick up a MGC Sterling to finally replace my Hyperfirm ROTJ E-11.

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

and just for fun with my JoeR and CFO helmets.

[/URL][/IMG]

Reaction score
Wow! What a GREAT looking helmet! Congrats.

Nice pic, BTW[

QUOTE=R2Dan;19432948]Here is my latest piece, an RS Prop Masters "SA" Edition helmet I finished myself:

For more pictures, please check out my thread here: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1111894-3/[/QUOTE]

Reaction score
My latest, Fan-made Darth Vader ESB Helmet! Using my McQ Vader base for pics until the other custom case is ready :).

Last edited: