Recent Acquisitions - All Props Part 9

Reaction score
my last acquisitions are

*mr anh obi wheathers #645 but the custom basterds lost my mr plaque

*parks esb graflex which im going to convert in a crystal chamber saber with ultrasound 2.1
*mr millennium falcon le #6 here's a pic

Reaction score
thanks and yeah it stinks,i really hope phanter just misplaced it but he was pretty sure it was in the parcel.
i tried contacting several people to make a clain but didnt help.
im going to the post office this week the get a form for a claim.

im really please with the falcon and it a pitty that it needs to get stored for about a year untill i can display it

when our new house is finished and the attic is done it will be the centerpiece allong with my AP stormtrooper armor

Reaction score
Very nice darklordtripple9, some great scores

Hope you get the plaque sorted out.

Reaction score
Congrats on that beauty Falcon and I really hope that you get the Obi plaque back

Reaction score
Mace SE and now Dooku SE. Things seem to be moving along quite rapidly

You really need blaster now ...

Reaction score
Thanks, folks!

The two sabers that I have aquired thus far were my two favorites. I made collecting those two pieces a priority. The rest of the collection will be built slowly. Plus, this time around, I'm going to try and limit myself to just one prop per character.

spud- I've been holding out for a Han ROTJ blaster. However, a Han ANH EE may be more realistic.

Reaction score
Congrats Ham on the sabers and yeah I think the Han ANH EE would be your best bet I dont forsee a Han ROTJ anytime soon.

Reaction score
Glad you got your other favorite piece looking forward to seeing your next prop acquisition real soon

Ham_Solo said:
spud- I've been holding out for a Han ROTJ blaster. However, a Han ANH EE may be more realistic.
A classic Ham quote from yesteryear

Ham_Solo said:
All I know is that I want an accurate, licensed Han ROTJ blaster. It can be an SE(which would be swell ), LE. with case, without case, with COA, without COA, with plaque or without plaque.

If this blaster doesn't get made, I'm taking my belt off.
Patience my friend, all good things come to those who wait. Perhaps eFX have plans to make the "King of Blasters" I think it may be a good time to resurrect the Ham_Solo's Han Solo ROTJ Blaster Petition Thread

Reaction score
Masterthc said:
Congrats Ham on the sabers and yeah I think the Han ANH EE would be your best bet I dont forsee a Han ROTJ anytime soon.
Thanks, bro!

Unfortunately, I think you're right.

btoTHeg said:
Glad you got your other favorite piece looking forward to seeing your next prop acquisition real soon
Thanks, Rob!

The next aquisition will probably be the Obi TPM EE.

btoTHeg said:
Ham_Solo said:
A classic Ham quote from yesteryear

Ham_Solo said:
All I know is that I want an accurate, licensed Han ROTJ blaster. It can be an SE(which would be swell ), LE with case, without case, with COA, without COA, with plaque or without plaque.

If this blaster doesn't get made, I'm taking my belt off.
Patience my friend, all good things come to those who wait. Perhaps eFX have plans to make the "King of Blasters" I think it may be a good time to resurrect the Ham_Solo's Han Solo ROTJ Blaster Petition Thread

Reaction score
congrats Ham. As for the Obi plaque I will be home in a couple of weeks, and I will double check to make sure it did not get left behind.

Reaction score
thanks panther!
I will go to the post office to get a claim form.
In worst case i will have to buy a plaque from someone willing to let it go,but in think that will be hard to find.

Reaction score
My collection is now complete...(well for the Darth Vader sabers at least)...my latest:

Now I have a complete set of OT Vader sabers with signature plaques. Thanks to Mr. Jones and of course our Panther

Reaction score
legendarywolf said:
My collection is now complete...(well for the Darth Vader sabers at least)...my latest:

Now I have a complete set of OT Vader sabers with signature plaques. Thanks to Mr. Jones and of course our Panther

beautiful.. and thanks

Reaction score
Thanks, Kevin.

Congrats, Teddy.

I'm diggin' those plaques, too.

Reaction score
Roger- Thanks, I'm loving them, also congrats to you on the Dooku SE, I have to agree the Mace and Dooku sabers are my favorite also

Rabbit- Thanks and yes I do have shots of everything together, I'll post pics tonight, I finally filled up my detolfs

Reaction score
Congrats Wolf, the signed plaques look really cool with the sabers!

Reaction score
Just stunning Wolf, those plaques really set your display off. Can't wait to see more photos

Reaction score
really thinking of getting some of those signed plaques myself....
only a pitty that a lot of the actors dont want to sign trough mail

a graflex crystal chamber saber with a signed plaque from mark would be awsome

Reaction score
My Master Replicas AT-AT Signature Edition arrived. It took some time to assemble it especially the base on the legs. But it is an awesome replica:

Reaction score
Very nice At-AT. I would love to get one but just can't get myself to buy one.

Reaction score
Most impressive Sergiu, that's an amazing prop but too bad I'll never have the room for it

Reaction score
Sergiu, that AT-AT is a thing of absolute beauty. I never appreciated how good this prop looks, great score, I'm totally jealous!!!

Reaction score
Thanks guys! I was dreaming very loooong time for this replica, especially because my focus are OT Imperials. Glad I finally got it. Too bad this is the only one in Romania, there are just a handful collectors in my country alas...

Reaction score
nice score the atat!
i can really understand the dreaming of wanting something.
wanted an falcon bad and had all the troubles with it...
i took 5 attempts to get one and got lucky on the edition n°.
the next SS will be a snowspeeder or atat...

Reaction score
Thanks! I only hope it won't start walking around the new house while I'm not there LOL