Recent Acquisitions--30th Anniversary(VA/MD/DC)V.7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Re: Local sightings

Found all of the new comic packs at Ft. Belvoir Target, as well as a Bail Organa and 327 Clone.

Reaction score

Germantown WM had cases upon cases of SW figures, sadly no Wv4.

Reaction score

Severn SuperWalMart had CW wave 2 out the ying yang this am(both peg locations & multiple merchandisers on end cap adjacent to section. Glen Burnie(north WalMart) had wave 3 Titaniums(best wave in awhile & doubles on each: Fed. MTT, Imp. landing craft from IV SE, TIE Defender & Rebel TRansport). They also had GH Jabba's skiff cinema scene back in stock(Gizmo, weren't you looking for this?). Happing hunting!

Reaction score

Found the remnants of CW wave 3 figurs on sat at the dumfries target. Only picked up the assasin droid

Reaction score

Both south & north Glen Burnie Targets had GH Cinema Scenes: Dagobah X-wing & Jabba's Skiff, as well as CW wave 2 & "clean" Capt. Rex.

Reaction score

Finding newest Legacy remnants at most Targets - which also seem to have lowered their basic figure prices to $6.94...finally!

Reaction score

Anakin21 said:
Finding newest Legacy remnants at most Targets - which also seem to have lowered their basic figure prices to $6.94...finally!
Not in Rockville. 2 came out to $16 some.

Edit: I'd like to ask everyone here who's a completist- who does NOT want the '09 Wave 2 BAD HK47 parts? I would gladly buy these from anyone for $10(+ ship if we can't meet up) since I KNOW I will want a few of these guys and have no interest in the wave itself. Any help here will be much appreciated

Reaction score

Found CW wave 3 at Long Gate Plaza Target in Ellicott City. Extras on C3PO & Droideka. Noticed that the DVD Commem. 3-packs & blue deco 501st helmet weren't out to coincide with DVD/Blue Ray release of CW at WalMart.

Reaction score

The Target at College Park had a shelf reserved for a $60 Star Wars Battle Pack. What ever was there was gone. They also had the CW Obi Wan and Yoda battle packs out with the 4 troopers they come with. I also found the Millenium Falcon Battle Pack at the Glen Burine Walmart.

Reaction score

ywlowe said:
The Target at College Park had a shelf reserved for a $60 Star Wars Battle Pack. What ever was there was gone.
Interesting, which Target? Do we know of any big upcoming packs or is it a pleasant surprise?

Reaction score

One of my local Targets (Manassas area) had the same thing - $62.99 for 087-06-2070 on the shelf with an empty shelf. Target's computer indicated none in the stockroom, all on the shelves, but nothing on the shelf. Target.com has both the Sarlacc Pit and Christophis for this DCPI (but not yet available), so my guess is it's like last year's UBP - two per case with this same DCPI - last year $49.99, this year $62.99! I don't see the value of the UBP - 5 figs and 2 vehicles - 5 figs (see BP's below) are about $22.99, and vehicles are running $19.99. That's $62.99... FYI - I never tried typing a dcpi on target.com before - was surprised it found them....

I did score (on the same shelf) 212th and Coruscant Gaurd
BP's at the same Target ($22.99, I think). Went to another a few miles away and they had nothing - the UPB's were in the computer, but Stockroom = No.

I'm assuming this one Target mistakingly set the endcap early and have not yet gotten the UBP's in...If like last year, these will be in the Sunday add after Thanksgiving, and the case probably has a big pink sticker that says do not set until Nov. 30.

I also could have sworn 2 hours ago when I checked, on Target.com, the BFM was 119.99. I was shocked that it was so low, but figured they would overcharge on shipping, so I ignored it. Now that I am writing this, I'm intrigued, so I went back and checked, and it was back to $159.99. Now I'm kicking myself for not paying more attention to the $119.99 price...did I really see that? Was it a mistake that just got fixed? Is it a BF special that was being programmed into the computer but just got fixed?....

Reaction score

Yeah, the UBP's really suck this year. They should've LOWERED the price rather than raise it.
The same crappy figures from the Sarlacc BP of last year, plus the skiff and a cheap looking Sarlacc for 62.99???
No Thanks.
....and then the other set has a vehicle in it that wasn't even AT THAT BATTLE!!!
It isn't even presented well, it just looks like they just threw that stuff in there.

Let me know when they drop to 75% off.

Reaction score

vadarthdad said:
I also could have sworn 2 hours ago when I checked, on Target.com, the BFM was 119.99. I was shocked that it was so low, but figured they would overcharge on shipping, so I ignored it. Now that I am writing this, I'm intrigued, so I went back and checked, and it was back to $159.99. Now I'm kicking myself for not paying more attention to the $119.99 price...did I really see that? Was it a mistake that just got fixed? Is it a BF special that was being programmed into the computer but just got fixed?....
I saw it too - but forgot to post it here. And you'll really kick yourself over this - it overlapped with their Free Shipping promo, so you could have scored it w/out any shipping.

Reaction score

Laurel WalMart had Training on The Falcon BP's, and yes, def. not worth $22 IMO...but I know someone will buy them.

Reaction score

Hanover WalMart had A-wing, new comic two-packs(incl. Tracta), new GH & new GH Cinema Scene: Jabba's Skiff.

Reaction score

Laurel WalMart had CW wave 3 remnants; most of Legacy wave 4. For those who collect GH & missed them 1st go-around...north Glen Burnie WalMart had Gree/Tarful, Agen Kolar/Saesee Tiin, Aayla/Cdmr. Bly & Ki-Adi/Cdmr. Bacara sets back in new color pkging.

Reaction score

I just noticed at WM.com the falcon is $119.88 with 97cent shipping....

Reaction score

Hanover WalMart had old GH sets I prev. mentioned: Aayla, Gree. etc. Severn SuperWalMart had the excl. 501st helmet & DVD CW commem. 3-packs out. Try Kohl's for CW wave 3...I found a whole set for a friend of mine. They were on sale from 9.99. They also had old TRU GH Cinema Scenes: Battle of Hoth & Naboo Starfighter.

Reaction score

Found the new comic packs at columbia target today.
Havent really been lookin lately, but i stubled upon them today.

Reaction score

ywlowe said:
The Target at College Park had a shelf reserved for a $60 Star Wars Battle Pack.
That shelf is now for the GI Joe UBPs --- they actually put the GI Joe shelf sticker on top of the SW one. Spoke with the daytime toy manager and he says they haven't arrived yet. Had him look up other stores on his handheld. Only Lanham showed 2 as of yesterday afternoon.

Reaction score

Just F.Y.I. The south Glen Burnie Target had their endcap set with the overpriced SW Ult. BP's plus the 21.99 BP's(Yoda & troopers/Obi-Wan & troopers. Also had the G.I. Joe BP's on top.

Reaction score

North Glen Burnie Target setting their endcap as of 9 am...no stock out from back yet. Went in for 24: Redemption DVD...got last one.

Reaction score

Gburg TRU had a few sets of Clone Wars Wv 3. Ocean City MD Wal Mart had 3-4 sets of Legacy Wv 4.

Reaction score

The Dumfries Target had all 4 of the battlepacks out. 1 each of the UBP (stuffed next to BMF) and several of the clone trooper packs. Top shelf had the GI Joe. Found the Falcon passengers pack there as well.

Reaction score

Picked up the Ultimate Battle Packs at the north glen burnie Target. The battle of Crhistophsis is the better deal.. 2 (19) ships and 5 (6 dollar figures)

Reaction score

I was surprised to find both the Obi-Wan w/212th Battalion and Yoda w/ Courscant Guard Battlepacks today at my local Target at 5:30 in the evening. Go figure.
Picked them both up for my son for X-Mas, and also got his AT-TE in the mail from Amazon for 77 dollars shipped!!!
It was hard not to buy two of them.

Didn't see any UBP's, but I don't really care for them.
If they're still around after Christmas when the price drops, I'll reconsider.

Reaction score

Severn SuperWalMart had multiples of CW wave 3 both in section & on island adjacent to section; also had new Titaniums.

Reaction score

Picked up CW wave 3 from Abingdon Walmart last night and picked the clone war ARC-170 Starfighter at glen burnie toys r us

Reaction score

Stopped by the Toys R Us in Glen Burnie and they had the exclusive (repack) Battlefront II Clone (6 figures) & Droid (7 droids) packs out. Only problem is that they are $40.00 a piece. Seems a little steep!

Reaction score

I think that's what they were at EE & Books A Million. I used my discount card & p/u'ed the clone set there.

Reaction score

Severn SuperWalMart had new comic two-packs: Empire II Clone Emp & Luke, etc; also new redeco vehicles droid tank & Obi's blue starfighter.

Reaction score

Rockville TRU had the same Comic Packs--until I showed up this afternoon. The Target down the street had the Leia/Xizor wave.

Reaction score

Some of the new 2009 Lego SW sets are out at my local TRU!
Saw the following:
8018 ATT
8019 Republich Attack Shuttle
8016 Hyena Droid Bomber
8017 Vader TIE Advanced
None of the other smaller sets. Bought the ATT.

Also saw the following IJ:
7682 Shanghi Chase
7683 Fight on the Flying Wing

Both of these seemed on the pricey side, but I did purchase the flying wing - thougth it looked very cool.

They had a bunch of other 2009 sets, too - a bulldozer (7685) and dump truck (8264) looked great....

Reaction score

Found the two new 2009 lego SW battlepacks at same TRU today! Sadly, all of the vulture droids were gone, as were the aat's. I sure hope it wasn't scalpers.

Status
Not open for further replies.