Recent Acquisitions--30th Anniversary(VA/MD/DC)V.7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Re: Local sightings

I also found a large number of the new Lego sets in MD TRU yesterday.

Reaction score

Picked up blue gun - CLONE IG-86 and Tan organa at Severn Walmart. Still no luck in finding number 25 General Grievous
to finish the wave

Reaction score

JEDITOMKATT...I have that #25 Grievous you needed. PM me if still interested. Picked up new CW Obi's Delta fighter at Severn SuperWally(1 left). This looks to be a whole new vehicle:seperates differently & droid socket is directly in front of the pilot seat.

Reaction score

Glen Burnie TRU had new Delta7B starfighter from CW cartoon; new Unleashed BP's: ARC troopers, etc. Glen Burnie WalMart had new SW bobbleheads, including exc. trooper & others from CW cartoon.

Reaction score

Reisterstown TRU had 4 of the ultimate 18" Darth Mauls today from diamond. I was totally stoked until I scanned it to show up at a hefty 79.99 it looked cool but just didnt seem like it was worth that kind of money so I sat it down hoping to get him cheaper later on.

Reaction score

Somewhat related - that elusive last wave of IJ figures was at Marshalls...only $3.99 ea. Also had some of the IJ vehicles for $12.99.

And they had this 17in Darth Vader resin sculpture that I had never seen before for $29.99. Was pretty cool looking.

Reaction score

Anakin21 said:
that elusive last wave of IJ figures was at Marshalls...only $3.99 ea.
Really?
The Temple of Doom figures?

Hmmm, I'll have to check to see if I have a Marshalls around here. I know people have been finding the Last Crusade wave at TJ Maxx, but I haven't heard of anyone finding the TOD wave.

Reaction score

My mistake - I had meant the Last Crusade wave, which I thought was the last wave to ever make it to retail.

Reaction score

Glen Burnie TRU had the 1/4 scale Darth Mauls out this am. I bought one for my son & I, leaving 3. They were stacked on floor on other side of dump where clonetrooper role-playing costumes are. With some gift cards I had, I got it for under $40(not bad). This is my first 1/4 scale SW figure, and I'm impressed with the job Diamond & Art Asylum did. Even at $80...it's a real bargain over Sideshow's hefty $250 for their premium figs. The voice chip & sound effects only add to this figure. Most impressed with the articulation & fabric costume...better handiwork than I expected. Looking forward to Hoth Han in Feb.

Reaction score

Anyone still finding those Battlepacks in their stores?
I was hoping to find the Sarlacc on clearance but we haven't had it at all around here.
I've seen a total of ONE between my two Targets.

Reaction score

The targets down here have had several, may help to put in the dcpi number as it seems they kept them stocked mostly in the back room. Looks like for now the price is reduced to 54.99 as opposed to being on clearance.

Reaction score

The Target in Columbia (Dobbin Rd) had 3 Sarlacc Pit sets last night. Didn't scan the price.

Reaction score

Target in Chantilly also had 3. Didn't scan the price, but they DID NOT have their clearance tags on them as most of their toys did.

Reaction score

Yeah I saw these at the Target in Leesburg, I believe they have received a "Price Cut" to 54.99.

Reaction score

where the hell are all the fx-6 figures
i know all the grandmas weren't out grabbing them all up as xmas gifts

Reaction score

Laurel Target had remnants of new Titanium Also had CW wave 3. North GB Target had two Battle of Sarlaac Pits, but I don't know if they're clearanced yet.

Reaction score

Severn SuperWalMart, Columbia & Ellicott City Targets all had new Unleashed BP's: Jedi Heroes, Vader's Bounty Hunters, Theed Battle Heroes & Battlefront II Clone troopers(at least that's what they look like). I actually scored a GH Slave Leia/Bar R2 at Severn SuperWalMart. Don't know if it's a reissue or someone's return. Didn't see SW UBP's anywhere buy all Targets had GI Joe sets, some as low as $30.

Reaction score

jedi^2 saw the bar2 wave at Mount Airy last night. Be on the look out for the Spider Droid wave as they are starting to pop-up...

Reaction score
Target on Rt. 100 and 29N. in Maryland

Stopped tonight on the way home and they had the Dooku Mighty Mugg Wave with Rex (bought him). Noticed they also had the four new GiJoe Mighty Muggs (Duke, Storm Shadow, Snake Eyes, Cobra Commander) if anyone is collecting those.

Reaction score
Re: Local Sightings

TRU on Rt. 40 in Elicott City had new SW SL(Snowtrooper, X-wing Luke, ARC commander, etc.) Also saw some stuff I hadn't seen before: new Hellboy 2(Angel of Death) & Diamond Star Trek from Art Asylum). Many area retailers like Target & WalMart done resets for Spring, but no real stock out yet.

Reaction score

jedisquared said:
TRU on Rt. 40 in Elicott City had new SW SL(Snowtrooper, X-wing Luke, ARC commander, etc.) Also saw some stuff I hadn't seen before: new Hellboy 2(Angel of Death) & Diamond Star Trek from Art Asylum). Many area retailers like Target & WalMart done resets for Spring, but no real stock out yet.
Excellent, I will have track down the Snowtrooper now.

Reaction score

Both north & south Glen Burnie Targets put out SW Saga Legends this am, but snowtroopers were cleaned out at both locales. They also restocked BP's like Training on Falcon & speeder bike recon sets. Both locations also had Battle At Sarlacc Pit for 54.99.

Reaction score

Anyone in the area see the new Snowtrooper Mighty Mugg at Target ? Do the Target exclusives have a different DPCI ?

Reaction score

Saw remnants of the new SL (Luke, Tri Droid, Tinn) at Burke Target today. Grabbed a Luke and Tri Droid.

Reaction score

Picked up new Titanium wave: TX-130 Republic Fighter Tank(Battlefront), Emperor's Hand Imp. shuttle, V-19 Torrent & Shadow trooper speeder bike at Hanover WalMart. They also had new SL remnants; again...no snowtroopers.

Reaction score

Pellaeon said:
Anyone in the area see the new Snowtrooper Mighty Mugg at Target ? Do the Target exclusives have a different DPCI ?
I have been looking for the new wave of Mighty Muggs along with a Commander Cody. If anyone finds a Cody or Shocktrooper can you grab it for me and I will reimburse+ and work out pickup details.

BTW - Target still has Mighty Muggs for $8.99 until 2/3/09

Reaction score

1zzy said:
Pellaeon said:
I have been looking for the new wave of Mighty Muggs along with a Commander Cody. If anyone finds a Cody or Shocktrooper can you grab it for me and I will reimburse+ and work out pickup details.

BTW - Target still has Mighty Muggs for $8.99 until 2/3/09
Sure will.

Reaction score

Severn SuperWalMart had same Titaniums today as well as all SL, except Snowie. Glen Burnie TRU now has all SW back in reg. action fig. section. Nuthin' new.

Status
Not open for further replies.