Recent Acquisitions--30th Anniversary(VA/MD/DC)V.6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Re: Spotter Thread

Just to let u guys know. All Walmarts are getting in four pallets. One with nothing but figures legacy and clones, one with voice changers, with with AT-TE, and one with Falcons. I saw the paper work and a picture of the pallets. 13 AT-ET's and 10 Falcons.

Reaction score

I just got back from a trip to Chicago. Hit two Targets on my way out of NVA, and was able to score a Rex and a few build-a-droids. I'm not happy about the $7.99 price, either. Decided I'll wait and check out WM over the next 3 months vs. DCPI over the next two days. Plus, my local Target has a giant sign-up that the SW figs will be out on 7/26, so someone has probably cracked down on them.

I tried DCPI in Chicago - Rosemont Target actually had just about everything on the pegs except for Falcon, AT-TE, and Fox. Tried DCPI on Fox, but girl behind the counter said she would have to talk to a manager to pull from the stockroom. I said no-thanks. Also tried DCPI at Niles, but they said they couldn't sell.

I'm not willing to fight midnight madness - have to be up at 5am for swim-meet next AM - and there is nothing that I think is going to be that hard to find....

Reaction score

I think I'm the only one who hasn't found any of the new stuff yet.

We had a brand new Target open up here today, about 10 minutes from my house, so that was nice. No new figures out yet though, but they had left plenty of space empty for them. Also, one of the Wal-Marts here was making room for the new stuff today, so I guess I'll see it in a couple of days.

Hey, we are well over 500 posts now, so does someone want to start a new thread? I'd do it, but I started this one, so I though I'd let someone else have a turn.

Reaction score

I have found anything new either, but it is a little more than a day and half to go

Reaction score

Me neither. All I will probably get is R2 and Yoda for my daughter, and a 1st Day Issue Rex and Clone for me.

Anyone know when that Cylon Basestar is supposed to come out in the Titanium series ??

Status
Not open for further replies.