Recent Acquisitions--30th Anniversary(VA/MD/DC)V.6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Re: Spotter Thread

Thanks for the reminder Jon, just got back from the Millersville HM --- picked up 2 of the ERG, a couple of SW collectors there too.

Reaction score

For you guys who are collecting the Galatic Heroes line for Star Wars, the North Glen Burnie Toys R Us had out the new Clone Wars versions.

Reaction score

Know where I am heading tomorrow (since it is my birthday officially!)

Reaction score

Thanks... now to see if TRU has them this afternoon.

Reaction score

gizmo91 said:
Hear the news about Baltimore being on the shortlist for C5!!!!!
I think I would convulse with joy if that actually happened. I'm also Ok with Chicago, since my best friend lives there.

Still, I'm overjoyed that Baltimore is on the list.

Reaction score

Happy Birthday Scott! Deb reported on our forums that she found the GH at the TRU in Rockville last Thursday but when she took them to the checkout they came up as not to sell until 7/26 --- so it might take a little persuasion to be able to purchase them --- heck you could pull out the birthday 'card'

Reaction score

Severn Super WM had a ton of comic packs --- was there yesterday and the pegs were barren --- today they restocked, but all with comic packs.

Reaction score

Several Targets I went to had every SW item on clearance - and for some reason most seem to have a ton of the Order 66 Packs left - even though they had disappeared off shelves for awhile.

Seems like the clearance extends to every SW item except Comic Packs.

Reaction score

Picked up the the first two waves of legacy and part of the first clone wave (the ones I wanted). They have three more boxes of clones wave 1, two or three boxes of wave 1 legacy and four boxes of the new saga legends.
Also had box of evo.
Only reason I got the figures was because the girl scaned the old TAC figures 24 times.

Reaction score

My 3 Targets have been hit/miss on clearance. One has all SW on sale, but nothing good left...but they did have 4 066 pieces at 50% off, but scanning rang 30% off - looks like someone pulled a return from another Target to make $4...???
Another has nothing on sale except O66/Rancour, at 30% off.

I got tempted yesterday. Been checking DPCI -0877 every time I'm in a Target - it changed to "Yes" yesterday for the BMF at just one of my local ones. I was soooooo tempted to have them pull from the back, but decided I'd rather sit on my $150 for a few more weeks....preferrably until Nov.... However, I know I need to stop there on the way home from work....the "thrill" of the hunt is pushing me towards getting this earlier than planned...

Reaction score

Plus they got in Two boxes of TF Universe, Animated Leader and Supreme figures

Reaction score

Glen Burnie SuperWalMart had new GH sets, along with Battle of Mygeeto BP's on bottom shelf. North GB Wally had redeco Titaniums & new CW motif lightsabers.

Reaction score

Thanks for the heads up - i will try to pick up the Battle of Mygeeto battlepack on the way home tonight

Reaction score

Wal-Mart in Mount Airy...

I was able to grab all 8 of the new CW 3 3/4" for my neighbor Tim along with the 4 new Galactic Heroes for myself.

Happy Belated Birthday to Me!!!

To think I didn't find them one day before. Oh well, now I have to find the Cinema Sets... btw Wal-Mart is now carrying the Target Exclusive X-Wing and Jabba GH Cinema Sets. I didn't buy them but they had two full boxes sitting on the floor. I verified by cracking one open thinking it was a new set I needed. Left them there.

Reaction score

grabbed the first 8 Clone Wars figures from my Target in Abingdon yesterday using the DPCI #. But only five of them had the first day of issue sticker on them. Anakin, Obi, and Commander REX did not have them.
Thanks Jason

Reaction score

Whats the CW dcpi?

I saw remnats of the Gargan-Build a droid wave at columbia wally, went to the register and it DENIED me!

Reaction score

087-06-1555 Clone Wars AT-TE $99.99
087-06-1871: CLONEWARS UNIVERSE 2 PACK
087-06-1873: BATTLE PACK
087-06-1888: GALACTIC HEROES FIGURE
087-06-1906: STAR WARS CINEMA SCENE
087-06-2060: STAR WARS CLONE COMMANDER FOX
087-06-2064: STAR WARS CLONE TROOPER BATTLEPACK
087-06-2066: STAR WARS RANCOR MONSTER
087-06-0342 Star Wars Cinema Scene $19.99
087-06-1480 Star Wars Cinema Scene Pack $19.99
087-06-1274 Star Wars Battle 4-Pack $9.99
087-06-1011 Star Wars Clone Wars Figures $7.99
087-06-1337 Star Wars Starfighter Vehicle $19.99
087-06-0877 Millenium Falcon $149.99
087-06-2070 Ultimate Battlepack $59.99

Reaction score

Target had Legacy and CW basics on the pegs - saw several UGH stickered ones as well. Passed on all. Which was really tough to do.

At $7.49 a pop - i've decided to wait this line out and pick them up later.

Reaction score

Picked up AT-TE & Evolutions(wave 2R1) from south Glen Burnie Target(DPCI is 1310). This is the set with Rebel Pilots Series 2. If someone local comes across a wave 1 case with series 1...let me know. Happy hunting!

Reaction score

Found the Lego Magna Starfighter at the Target in Leesburg today. They had them on an endcap.

Reaction score

Garbbed clone wars 1-8 from Gaithersburg target with Code this morning.
Got on of each. Again thanks VH.
Now i just want the gargan wave and i'll be happy.

Reaction score

looks like the 501st will be at the columbia and glen burnie tru stores for midnight madness

Reaction score

Members of the DC Star Wars Collecting Club will be hanging out at the Columbia, Rockville, Glen Burnie, Frederick, and Fair Lakes TRUs.

Reaction score

I'll be at Columbia TRU, If my old butt doesnt fall asleep before 11pm.

Reaction score

Picked up a Commander Fox along with Wave 1 Legacy figures at my local Target.
thanks Jason

Reaction score

What is the legacy dcpi code?
I scored the falcon and commander fox with the code this morning.

I usually dont post pics casue i have no reason to lie about what i find, but this sucker is huge!(that's what she said!)

I cant wait to play with it! My wife is gonna be sick when she sees it( cause I have a falcon in every box)

Reaction score

Sorry Gaithersburg Target at Rio.
Columbia target is more strict about shelf dates and may not pull it for you. It depends on who you ask and when.

Reaction score

Glassman6 said:
Columbia target is more strict about shelf dates and may not pull it for you. It depends on who you ask and when.
Don't ask Jesse the manager there--what a jerk...and definitely not a SW fan. I hope he won't be there for Midnight Madness.

Reaction score

Springfield Mall Target has Clone Wars and Legacy (well the 2 figs leftover from the morning rush) LOTS of CW 1st day of issue figs.

I am not interested in the CW line and now that all figs are priced @ $7.99(!!!)and add the fact that I will need to buy repaints and repacks of Legacy just to get the droid parts means this collector is just about to hang up his hat and leave this crazy world of collecting...or at the very least be very, very picky with what I buy from now on.
$8.00 is rediculous and completely counter to why I collect figures. It used to be a reasonably cheap hobby...especially when ROTS figures were going for like $4.

Too bad most collectors are obsessive compulsive types to the point that an organized boycott would do nothing to drive down prices...since no one would have the self control to not buy anything for a few months.

Stupid broken capitalism!!!

If I'm going to be spending that much for 1 figure...I think it's time to step up to MR and Sideshow stuff.

Reaction score

Reston Target has been very generous for the past several days. The rest of NoVA Targets... not so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.