Recent Acquisitions--30th Anniversary(VA/MD/DC)V.6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I guess someone is trying to tell us something since the old thread was locked. Go ahead and post your recent finds/info here.

I haven't found anything new in a while, although I haven't really been looking. When I have gone to the stores they are all still pretty bare.
Got a few things in the mail from other scummers however, including an $8.00 ARC-170 that was missing only one missile, and a $5.00 AT-AT that was missing the side door.

Reaction score
i picked up 2 hawkbat clones and a holo vader from north gb target around 4 pm today
they still had 2 7th clone one ani. fett 1 mcq fett and 1 mcq hero(leia) on pegs

thx to jedisquared for the tip

Reaction score
Yeah, I tried to post 2 days ago, but forum was locked up. This was a revision 7.5 case evidently, since they weren't all there when I was in.

Reaction score
Picked up the jedi starfighter at toyrus and got 2 of the three walmart comic 2 packs - boba and clone. Still no luck on wave 7.5 or rebel trooper

Reaction score
Re: Recent Acquisitions--30th Anniversary(VA/MD/DC

Rio target had the same revision case, i grabbed the holo vader, left the fett and leia there.

Reaction score

Ive seen the same 7.5 revision case at several Targets now too.

Reaction score

Laurel, MD Target off 295/198 had 7.5 revision wave. Holo Vader, 7th Legion & Hawkbat troopers, Animated Fett & Starkiller Hero all there as of 12 noon.

Reaction score

well i finish the '07 line by go to hts for the final 3 figures i needed from wave 7.5
of course now that i ordered them i will see them at tru, target and wally world

Reaction score

Ran out at lunch and picked up the clone and boba comic packs from germantown wally. They had lots of them.

Reaction score

TRU had the McTrooper wave. Left all (I'm done) but moved McTrooper to the overhead.... Target had the holo vader Wave. Spent $12 on one from HTS a few weeks ago and now there were 2 on the pegs... figures.

Reaction score

I looked around in Woodbridge this evening. TRU had practically nothing... just some Saga Clones and Stormtroopers. WM had lots of left over Saga figures, nothing all that interesting. I did find some new figures (to me anyway) at Target. I picked up a McQuarrie Starkiller Hero. The card is perfect but the bubble was crunched a little. I passed on a couple of Hawkbat Clones, 7th Legion Clones, R2-D2, Tattooed Anakin, C-3PO/Salacious and a Ewok two-pack.

I haven't been looking much lately, but it was nice to find the Starkiller Hero. I think I just need the Snowtrooper and Han to finish the McQuarrie series.

Reaction score

I was wondering if there was a clonetrooper/stormtrooper wave cause that is practically all target in columbia has on the pegs.
Walmart columbia is barren. Just like last year after christmas till april. Hope this year they get some stuff sooner. They dont even have the new comic packs that are at every other wally (so i'm reading)

Reaction score

DarthSmittyous said:
I think I just need the Snowtrooper and Han to finish the McQuarrie series.
Sent you a PM Smitty - I have an extra McQ Snowtrooper if you want it.

Reaction score

North Glen Burnie WalMart had 3 new Force Unleashed Battlepacks. Force Unleashed lightsabers, Anakin to Vader Evo. repack...and new Titanium wave: AT-OT, Jabba's skiff, Kashyyyk speeder trooper, etc.

Reaction score

just place my order for the RAH Shock Tropper from shopstarwars.com only 1000 made

i'll be waiting online at 1:00 for my sideshow luke too

Reaction score

Arundel Mills WalMart also had Force Unleashed BP's today. Of course...now that the game's delayed again...who knows about other tie-in merchandise.

Reaction score

Hello to all its Jason my old display name on here used to be MaddysDaddy, been overseas for business , so i look forward to getting back out in the field and getting caught up if that's possible.

Reaction score

Columbia Target had wave 7.5 out, including Rebel Vanguard & R2B1; also had ARC-170's clearanced(X4) for 14.98.

Reaction score

Got some loose figs in the mail from a buddy in California:

Jango w/Poncho
Training Clone
Padme
Droideka
Wolfman Jedi
McRebel
Hawkbat

Reaction score

I finally got the stormie mighty muggs today at G-berg target.
Skipped the usual columbia stops this week so far.
I was looking for the wwe build n brawler figs to use for customs and happened upon the stormtrooper. Anyone see these, please let me know. Thanks

Reaction score

Also saw Mighty muggs at Annp Toys R us. Still looking for wave 7.5 and rebel trooper

Reaction score

Columbia Target had wave 7.5 in, including R2-B1 & Holo Vader; also restocked Mighty Muggs series 1(I just don't get the appeal of these) & SW bobbleheads. No clearance items. North Glen Burnie WalMart also had 7.5 remnants, including rebel vanguard trooper, Hawkbat cloner & 7th Legion trooper.

Reaction score

Picked up Hawkbat, 7th legion and R2-B2 at walmart of 97 and 3 last night.

Reaction score

North Glen Burnie Target had 7.5 remnants; GB TRU Had Jedi starfighter/hyperspace ring back in & now carrying Evo(just Anakin to Vader)sets & Mighty MUggs.

Reaction score

Got holo vader and rebel (wave 7.5) from the Glen Burnie Target and Mctrooper at the glen burnie Toys r us.

Reaction score

picked up two more hawkbats and an endor luke and vader (i have no idea where that box must have been hiding at the north gb target ) but i miss them 2 years ago
still looking for the new comic wave
got my medicom 501 friday too now i need another cabinet to show it off in

Reaction score

Check your Wal-Marts today guys!
I found scattered bits of the new wave between two stores. One store had 2 Tri-Droids, Commander Gree, Po Nudo, 2-1B, plus a couple of Anakins which I left behind, and another store had a Kashyyyk Trooper and Mustafar Droid.
They were all mixed in with a ton of older figures:
Holo Vaders, McQuarrie Rebels and Snowtroopers, Hawkbats, Brown Stain Clones, Jangos, Training Clone...
The pegs were jam packed, but there was only one of each of the new figures.

Reaction score

Been there, done that! Scored all 8(wasn't expectin' these to hit til the w/e) TAC 2008 wave 1 at north Glen Burnie WalMart. They only had 1 extra Gree & Kashyyyk trooper that I picked up for a fellow collector. Also mixed in were the aforementioned group plus Yoda on kybuck. Laurel Wally had those, but no wave 1. South Glen Burnie WalMart had new SW/BG Titanium wave: AT-OT, desert skiff, etc. Arundel Mills WalMart had new Force Unleashed Battlepacks. Happy hunting...2008 is here!

Reaction score

jedisquared said:
Been there, done that! Scored all 8(wasn't expectin' these to hit til the w/e) TAC 2008 wave 1 at north Glen Burnie WalMart. They only had 1 extra Gree & Kashyyyk trooper that I picked up for a fellow collector. Also mixed in were the aforementioned group plus Yoda on kybuck. Laurel Wally had those, but no wave 1. South Glen Burnie WalMart had new SW/BG Titanium wave: AT-OT, desert skiff, etc. Arundel Mills WalMart had new Force Unleashed Battlepacks. Happy hunting...2008 is here!

man i was hoping not to hear from you today

just kidding jon is always ahead of me hitting the gb stores
at least i know there in the area
i guess i'll risk my life going to the port covington store after work maybe that yoda will still be there too

Reaction score

...and the scariest thing is, I didn't get there till 12 noon. I just don't think they're putting them out first thing anymore. Good luck at Port Covington. I didn't hit Bowie, but may try Rte. 40 stores tomorrow.

Reaction score

struck out at port covington no wave 1 08
they did have parts of 7.5 and 8 thou

did get my medicom shock and 501 troppers in the mail today

so all wasn't lost

Reaction score

Don't feel bad - jon always beats me too. Only looking for a Gree in this wave so the hunt is on!

Bob

Reaction score

Well don't bother with Bowie Wal Mart or Target tonight. The only thing new was the Droid Factory pack at WM and the and titanium classic Galactica at Target.

ADDENDUM: You can also steer clear of the Crofton K-Mart...but that's a given.

Reaction score

I found a lone Gree at my local WM. Mixed with a bunch of random other stuff, including McRebel and McSnowy. Just grabbed the Gree. Very odd.

Reaction score

anyone know where i can get a good price on a set of stromtropper gear

Reaction score

Picked up Pax Bonkik - only naboo left for 2007 at GB walmart

Reaction score

picked up a 2-1b and yoda w/ kybuck from the north gb walmart
no other wave 1 08 figures insight
they did have tons of 7.5 thou
same goes for the target

Reaction score

Walmart at Arundel Mills had all of the Mighty Mugs this afternoon.

Reaction score

I picked up a Holo Vader this evening at the Target in the Springfield Mall. They had several other new-ish figures, but the Vader was the only I was looking for. Is it just me or does the Jedi Spirit Anakin look a little... umm... feminine? His robe looks like a dress.

Status
Not open for further replies.