Recent 4K, Blu-Ray & DVD Purchases

Reaction score
Whoa, I didn't realize it gets released today. That's kind of strange it's not on Tuesday. Thanks for the heads up.
its also a general release, so you can get it anywhere
Walmart has an exclusive lenticular magnet "cover" bundled with the steel but apparently its online only and not sold in stores

Reaction score
its also a general release, so you can get it anywhere
Walmart has an exclusive lenticular magnet "cover" bundled with the steel but apparently its online only and not sold in stores
You ain't kidding. I went to Walmart to try and find it, but it was nowhere to be seen. I would have opted for a non-steelbook release, but it seems only the steelbook is 4k/Blu-ray/Digital. I'm getting ready to get a 4k TV and player this year, but I don't have it yet. So, I really prefer to get a release with all 3 options at the moment.

I was thinking about getting the steelbook from Best Buy, but the stores that still have it in stock are pretty far from me. I just went with the Walmart release because I can add another item I needed to get free shipping.

Reaction score
Best of WCW Nitro Volumes 1 and 2
Chips the Movie
Lethal Weapon 1-4 Collection
Superman Returns 2 disc DVD special edition
Nothing But Trouble
Office Space special edition blu ray
Serpent and the Rainbow blu ray
Return of the Living Dead for 4K blu ray
The Gate

Reaction score
Came across Walmart's Black Friday movie display. Picked up The Batman 4k, John Wick movie collection blu-ray, and Venom: Let There Be Carnage blu-ray for $9.96 each.
xWsSM6d.jpg

Reaction score
Incidentally, it looks like Amazon is matching the Walmart movie deals. What I normally do is browse blu-ray.com for all the deals on movies. I find it easier to sort using the website.

Reaction score
Scored T2 Steelbook, Doctor Strange: MoM and couple others on BF sale at Best Buy
I almost snagged Sonic for $8 but will wait for the trilogy set, getting tired of having so many single disks taking up space.

Reaction score
ATCQ: People's Instinctive Travels and the Paths of Rythm, Low End Theory, Midnight Marauders, Beats, Ryhme and Life, Love Moment, NWA 2cd set, Slim Shady 20th Anniversary Expanded Ed, Mobb Depp 5cd set, Wu-Tang 3cd set, Cloak and Dagger 4k, Reservoir Dogs 4k & Close Encounters of the Third Kind 4k.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reaction score
got some things from Walmart recently

Jay and Silent Bob Reboot movie for DVD
Eureka the Complete Series for blu ray
Halloween Ends for DVD
X-Files Season 4 DVD the old season set where it has the bonus features. bought it off of amazon anyway

Reaction score
For those of you that also collect physical media, are there any sites you use to trade titles with other collectors? I have some obscure horror films that were gifted to me, that I'd likely not watch again, so thought I'd trade them off.

Reaction score
For those of you that also collect physical media, are there any sites you use to trade titles with other collectors? I have some obscure horror films that were gifted to me, that I'd likely not watch again, so thought I'd trade them off.
try the blu-ray.com forums, also there are Facebook groups

Reaction score
Check your Dollar Tree. Looks like some new stuff has been coming in. I picked Rocky since I only had it on DVD. I also picked up San Andreas and The Purge.
iiiJTQl.jpg