Recent 4K, Blu-Ray & DVD Purchases

Reaction score
Which ones did you let go Beek? Just curious. I know the Knives Out is going for a good amount since I believe it had a low amount made.
Oh gosh, too many to list. But ones that really surprised me - Incredibles 1 4k, Hot To Train Your Dragon 4k Trilogy, OUATIH 4k, Shape of Water 4k...

Reaction score
Which ones did you let go Beek? Just curious. I know the Knives Out is going for a good amount since I believe it had a low amount made.
And several of the DC Batman Animated Steels exclusive to Target. They were watch once, and done for me. So sitting on a shelf vs cash was no brainer. They brought some high dollars. I did keep my Dark Knight Returns Complete Steelbook - LOVE that flick.

That is where I ultimately found myself - examining each shelf and pulling stuff I would probably never watch again. Classic stuff I often revisit (Karate Kid, Gremlins, SW, Bale Batman trilogy, Keaton Batmans, etc) stayed.

Reaction score
right now I am in the midst of still collecting steelbooks but yes, the thought has crossed my mind at what the cash out will be once I am done

Reaction score
Is that a new release Lando? That movie was something....
Yes it was sold directly through the A24 website. The 4K set sold out within hours and the blu sold out within the following day or two. Came to $50 even with shipping, well worth it for me though, one of my favorite films from the past couple years, looks amazing in 4K.
You can sign up for email notifications on the A24 site for a possible restock.

Reaction score
Since last month and recently this month ive bought alot of stuff from Walmart

They Live for DVD
South Park Season 3 for DVD
Impractical Jokers The Movie
Evil Little Things
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2 Out of the Shadows
Shout/Scream blu ray of Big Trouble in Little China
Collectors Edition DVD of old Day of the Dead
Robert the Bruce for DVD
Dukes of Hazzard Seasons 1 and 2
regular blu ray of The Matrix 1
Uncle Buck + Great Outdoors two in one DVD
Star Wars 4K
Return of the Jedi 4K
Beetlejuice DVD
Red Sonja DVD
Shout/Scream blu ray of John Carpenter's The Thing
Terminator Dark Fate
Avengers Endgame for DVD. cant find it for blu ray anymore at all this year for blu ray at Target walmart or anywhere

Last edited: