Recent 4K, Blu-Ray & DVD Purchases

Reaction score
I picked up OUATIH Steelbook at BB .... and the Final Season of GOT to complete my Steelbook run there.

I was an hour late getting to the store, and all the copies of IT Chapter 2 were gone (looking for 4k), so if anyone here could help me out....

Reaction score
Thor Best Buy 4K steelbook
Zootopia Best Buy 4K steelbook
Iron Man 3 4K Best Buy 4K steelbook

NOTE - a bunch of Disney, Pixar, Marvel 4K steels are on sale at Best Buy. I did a price adjustment on four steels I bought within the last month and got $60 back, which is why I bought the above which were on sale for $14.99 each

Reaction score
Thor Best Buy 4K steelbook
Zootopia Best Buy 4K steelbook
Iron Man 3 4K Best Buy 4K steelbook

NOTE - a bunch of Disney, Pixar, Marvel 4K steels are on sale at Best Buy. I did a price adjustment on four steels I bought within the last month and got $60 back, which is why I bought the above which were on sale for $14.99 each
Oh wow! May need to make a run out to my BB! Thanks for heads up. Although, having everything on Disney+ has me cutting back - but I'm a sucker for Steels.

Reaction score
This past weekend was the family christmas get together.

I got a movie for DVD which is the 2 disc DVD special edition of Its a Wonderful Life. the 2nd disc is the colorized version of the movie. So later this month around Christmas time ill be watching It's a Wonderful Life

Reaction score
Ive been on a dollar general run for movies since yesterday and earlier today. Heres what I found

Transcendence for blu ray

Dollman and Demonic Toys Collection for DVD for just a buck

Gingerdead Man for DVD. another Full Moon movie

Reaction score
Ive been on a dollar general run for movies since yesterday and earlier today. Heres what I found

Transcendence for blu ray

Dollman and Demonic Toys Collection for DVD for just a buck

Gingerdead Man for DVD. another Full Moon movie
Same. A big wave of movies has hit most of the Dollar Tree stores around me. Of course pickings are slim, but I was able to snag some jems in any case. For a buck you really can't go wrong.

Reaction score
Hey guys - all movies, all formats, including preorders - are B2G1 for Best Buy's Deal of the Day today

Reaction score
Picked up The Dark Knight Rises Blu at this used movie/book/cd/other media store.
Didn't care for the movie much when I saw it back then, but at $1.49 I couldn't pass it up.

Reaction score
Recently picked up Once Upon a Time in Hollywood, and The Outsiders blu-rays.

Reaction score
Joker 4k Steelbook (Best Buy Excl) - quite a little crowd at opening today, have not seen that in MONTHS.

The Lighthouse Blu Ray (no 4k....why, WHY!!!!)

Reaction score
I am actually in the opposite place, I have lots of unopened or barely watched Blu rays and DVDs but there are no more stores around here to sell them at. Ebay fees make it cost prohibitive to sell on there, so I just keep them for now.

Reaction score
Picked up the regular Blu-ray release of Joker at Walmart. Man, that thing is pricey at $25. I'm starting to be way more selective about the movies I buy these days. It has to really be a must own for me. Otherwise I will wait until I can get it for cheap further on down the road, and/or just rent it.

Reaction score
Picked up the regular Blu-ray release of Joker at Walmart. Man, that thing is pricey at $25. I'm starting to be way more selective about the movies I buy these days. It has to really be a must own for me. Otherwise I will wait until I can get it for cheap further on down the road, and/or just rent it.
That exactly what I do, only getting the must-owns. But still, at this point, including seasons of TV series, I own enough material, when watching 3 titles a day, I can watch about 1,75 year without seeing anything twice :p

Reaction score
im picky about certain retail formats of movies whether for DVD or blu ray.

if a store happens to have a 2 disc special edition DVD for a movie such as Godzilla king of the monsters or Kong skull island then ill buy the 2 disc special edition DVD.

I bought the DVD of It Chapter 2 earlier today because the price is cheaper than paying 22-24 bucks for the blu ray dvd combo.

Theres always next time next month to buy the blu ray for the extra bonus features. i just dont need a blu ray release of a movie right away anyway.

Reaction score
Anyone else find the DVD rack near the grocery aisle?

the old Godzilla vs King Kong movie for DVD for 5 bucks which i just found earlier today

Reaction score
I just noticed I somehow don't have E.T. on blu ray. Can someone confirm which edition/release is the theatrical version? Meaning with the word terrorist is in it, and guns instead of awkward radios?

Reaction score
pretty much both the the last DVD and blu ray releases of E.T are oddly the original theatrical version while the bonus features are of the of the 20th anniversary special editiion.

Really weird how they include the 20th anniversary bonus features to go with the original theatrical version of the movie

Reaction score
Ordered Killer Klowns from Outer Space (remastered, Arrow) on Blu-ray from Amazon. Case was damaged so I'm getting a replacement.

Reaction score
Maleficent: Mistress of Evil - Best Buy 4K steelbook
The Jungle Book (2016) - Best Buy 4K steelbook

Reaction score
Went to the dollar general store an hour ago and bought for DVD a 4 barbarian movie collection. the movies in the collection are

Kull the Conqueror
Scorpion King 1
the old Conan movies. Both original Conan the Barbarian and Conan the Destroyer.

Not bad of a collection especially it including Kull which was supposed to be a Conan 3 movie back then in the 1990s from what i heard

Reaction score
Picked up Parasite on blu-ray over the weekend at Walmart.

Dollar Tree got another batch of movies recently. Here is my $1 movie haul. Can't really go wrong for a buck. 😅

Reaction score
Speaking of movies at the Dollar Tree, this weekend i found DVDs of the old Reb Brown Captain America TV movies for just a dollar.

Now if Marvel would release the old Nicolas Hammond Spider-Man tv movies that would be great, yeah