Rebolt with Corellian Hound

Reaction score
Do you know if that was a new re-stock of just old leftovers from last year? I have seen some reports of Burlingtons expanding for the holiday already but nothing reported about Star Wars yet.
I was at a Burlington this weekend and they didn't seem stocked for the holidays yet at least in my area.

Reaction score
I was at a Burlington this weekend and they didn't seem stocked for the holidays yet at least in my area.
Yeah mine either, but others have mentioned it along reports of good numbers of Transformers, Imaginext and something else that I've already forgotten coming in.

It looked like it was still old stock from late last year/early this year.
Ah ok. My store got totally wiped out just before Christmas last year. Kept teling myself to run over and grab one of the Solo Falcons they had for $25, by the time I did they were gone.

Reaction score
Shame these were so poorly distributed, its actually an awesome set. If only people had the chance to buy them during the movie, the line could have done better. For that price I'd buy a second to customize, but I really don't want to step foot in Burlington...they tend to be dumps, just like Ross, etc.

Reaction score
Last time I was in Burlington it was the 1st day stores were reopened in PA. The place was 50%+ discount & I was not sure if they were planning to open back up once sold out. It looked like a going out of business sale.

Reaction score
This was one of the more interesting offers from Solo, but I wasn't willing to pay full price on it and it never seemed to go on sale low enough for my taste.

Reaction score
I’m sorry to hear you guys had a hard time finding this set. My local discount store Ross had a ton of them around Christmas time, and they kept dropping the price as they couldn’t sell. I would have gladly snagged them for you all. I went there 2 days ago (haven’t been going since COVID hit) and the shelves were empty of all Star Wars items.

Reaction score
Just saw this 2-pack today at Five Below. They had 2 or 3 in addition to the other Solo 2-packs like Kessel Guard/Lando and muddy Chewbacca/Han.