Rebolt with Corellian Hound

Reaction score
I found these in Canada for the first time last week.
In the Solo movie I loved that the original 2 Tippett unused holochess monsters finally got to play!
Good to read these are still trickling out - I haven't seen a hint of them in the US. Pegs are flooded with wave 1 of the 2-packs with no space for anything else. Hasbro should have combined waves 1 & 2 and never repacked Rose. I don't understand how they continually make the same errors.

Reaction score
Good to read these are still trickling out - I haven't seen a hint of them in the US. Pegs are flooded with wave 1 of the 2-packs with no space for anything else. Hasbro should have combined waves 1 & 2 and never repacked Rose. I don't understand how they continually make the same errors.
Agreed. The Rose/BB-8/BB-9E set has been peg-warming from Day 1, so I'm not sure why Hasbro thought it was a good idea to re-pack that - instead of including this great Rebolt w/Corellian Hound set...which is obviously far superior to the Rose set.

This is as egregious as the decision to re-pack the peg-warming Rathtar/Bala-tik set w/the new wave of these beast sets earlier this year, and as a result short-pack the far superior & Wampa/Luke Hoth set. Incredible. :confused:

Reaction score
A WM near me has several of these and I just got around to opening mine up today.
What a great set, really like the hound with his articulation and the cage is just a really nice bonus.

Reaction score
As others have said this is just an amazing set all around. The main figure is great, his pet is awesome and the cage totally compliments it. If this ever winds up at 5 below then I'd like a little gang of these nasty space pups. B)

Reaction score
As others have said this is just an amazing set all around. The main figure is great, his pet is awesome and the cage totally compliments it. If this ever winds up at 5 below then I'd like a little gang of these nasty space pups. B)
I'd be happy if it wound up on any shelves within 50 miles of my home!

GNT

Reaction score
I've moved off topic discussion to the film section, if you wish to discuss the film please take it to the appropriate section. This is for the toy :)

Reaction score
I did run into this set the other day, but at almost $18?! WTF Kmart!
This kind of pricing isn't gonna save you. lol

Reaction score
I did run into this set the other day, but at almost $18?! WTF Kmart!
This kind of pricing isn't gonna save you. lol
This may just be me, but I don't think $18 is at all unreasonable for this great set. You have two distinct, well-done, and never before made figures (I include the Hound as a figure), and a cage.

Reaction score
This may just be me, but I don't think $18 is at all unreasonable for this great set. You have two distinct, well-done, and never before made figures (I include the Hound as a figure), and a cage.
Agreed, if that is the only place you can find this set then it makes sense to get it. The TAC/Early TLC days of great distribution, super articulation as the norm and good prices are long past us.

Reaction score
Not for 5POA, I just cannot reconcile spending that much on such limited POA. It's a cool set for sure, but too many nitpicks for me.
It's worth $15 max, based on the supposed price of a singe figure at $8.

I'm supposed to believe the Animal w/cage is worth another $9+?

Reaction score
Not for 5POA, I just cannot reconcile spending that much on such limited POA. It's a cool set for sure, but too many nitpicks for me.
It's worth $15 max, based on the supposed price of a singe figure at $8.

I'm supposed to believe the Animal w/cage is worth another $9+?
IMHO, it's not just the perceived value of the toy you have to take into account here - it's the availability. I've been a collector/fan of the modern line since it began in '95, and there have been a handful of times over years that I've paid more than retail for an item due to not being able to find this easily @ brick & mortar stores.

In this case - a retail store is asking $18, and this is a set that is not easy to find at stores - and may never be easy to find @ retail. So, if I saw this for $18 I'd jump on it - especially since it's only several more dollars than it would be going for at a place like Wal-mart/Target - if you could even find it there. I myself don't have any K-mart's left in my area, so can't even look for it there.

Also, take into account the fact that TRU is gone - so, that's one less place to go look for SW product like this.

Reaction score
An extra $3 isn't a big deal, and I can see many paying it to be over with the hunt, but I'm in the same boat as Masterfett - I don't think we should be paying anything more for basic figures. These were likely produced in huge numbers like the first wave, so they'll probably be dumped on retail next year, below the MSRP. Its the last item I want to be "caught up" this year, but I haven't pulled the trigger either. In my opinion, paying more sends a bad message to retailers and Hasbro, that their distribution problems will be rewarded with us paying more for products that are temporarily limited.

Reaction score
The beauty part of 5POA, is that I can wait. It's all secondary to me, so if it does show up for cheaper later, I'll buy the items I like. These are basically just fodder to me anyways, for the figures I do buy.

SA figures are the ones I've learned not to pass on. Certain ones of course, I don't buy them all.

Reaction score
Ordered it on the target website yesterday along with the han/chewie 2 pack. I was getting pretty close to paying a little over retail, so I was happy to see these available on the website. I rarely spend more than retail but occasionally there's a figure I want bad enough to pay more ie Dr Aphra.

Reaction score
Was very pleasantly surprised to find a couple of sets at Target last night. Who knew? better late than never, I guess...

Reaction score
My target was loaded with these today. Ya know, for a movie that came out last Spring...and that have been available online and at Walmart for months. Great for the folks that missed them but they are most likely going to rot until clearanced (saw the same sets for $7 at a Walmart).

Reaction score
Finally got this great Redbolt w/Corellian Hound set - excellent figures, and I especially like the detail on the Hound & cage.

I bought this for roughly $19 online, due to not being able to find it @ retail anywhere. I typically don't like to buy toys online for more than retail price(s), but since I hadn't seen this - and given that it was released last Spring/Summer - I suspected I would never be able to find this in stores, especially now that a lot of the Solo toys are getting clearanced. That being said, I'll probably turn around & find this at a discount store like Ross/TJ Maxx/etc. soon - maybe.

Reaction score
Bought this online as well - glad I went that route, because this set is not one to be missed. The accessories from the Solo 2-packs are so much better than those ridiculous weapons that came packed with the TFA, RO, and TLJ 2-packs. So glad they went back to giving us useful weapons and accessories! Its also great to see a small creature being introduced into the lineup - so much better than a Porg!

Reaction score
Yes, this was an excellent creature/figure set, and is actually one of favorite SW collectibles from the past several years.

Though the cost for this excellent Rebolt w/Corellian Hound set was more than I wanted to pay, since I really wanted this I decided online was the way to go. I still haven't seen this @ retail, and may not. This got limited distribution at best, and I suspect some areas probably didn't get this at all.

Reaction score
Between this set, Moloch, Quay, Rio, Weazel and Enfys - the Solo line really provided some of the best and most imaginative aliens & costumed characters / figures in recent years. I still cant get over what a great accessory the cage is as well, the sculpt and functionality are excellent, and it works well as a diorama piece. If these ever make it to a discount outlet, I think I'll buy another and customize the second handler!

Reaction score
Just an FYI - I found a Rebot w/Corellian Hound @ Ross today for $9.99. I got the last one there, and I don't think they had that many to begin with - and, this was not long after I ordered another one online - LOL. However, I'm glad I did since I always wanted at least two of this set - since there are more than 1 Rebolt w/hound in the film.

Daigo_Bah

Reaction score
Same; I went looking for a Quay Tolsite and found exactly one Rebolt (and an L3 from wave 4 for $5). I've never seen Rebolt, the AT-DT, or Mimban Chewie/Han in stores before finding this discounted Rebolt for $10.

Reaction score
Glad to hear you found this Rebolt w/hound - nice set; this is definitely one of the better creature/figure sets from any SW line. These never hit regular (non discount) brick & mortar stores in my area either.

Still looking for Quay Tolsite - never seen this in regular retail stores either, and don't want to pay online prices.

Daigo_Bah

Reaction score
I have the Hound cage and blaster cannon for sale in Modern Classifieds, let me know if anybody wants them!

Reaction score
Recently found another Rebolt w/Corellian Hound @ Burlington Coat Factory for $2.99; fantastic price for this superb set.

Amazing that they're so low now, especially given that I paid almost $20 for this set from Amazon earlier this year. But, there was no way to know these would be dumped to discount stores this year, after being very HTF @ mainstream brick & mortar stores last year.

Reaction score
I have a quality control issue with mine. The cage has two left halves and no right. If anybody else ran into the same problem but opposite, we could swap!

Reaction score
Cool use for the figure, never even spotted that guy. lol

Though I was thinking that Y-Wing Pilot Ekelarc Yong closer resembles the character.

Reaction score
Who is Syke? A non-SW character? Or is that a a Revolt with a name?
Syke is the other white worm that chased after Han and Qi’ra. Hasbro only made one of the two, Rebolt. Rebolt is an actual name of a specific character not like a gang. Syke looked similar to a younger clone (which is the head I used for the custom) he had an identical outfit to Rebolt only blue tinged goggles on his head instead of Orange.

Reaction score
Cool use for the figure, never even spotted that guy. lol

Though I was thinking that Y-Wing Pilot Ekelarc Yong closer resembles the character.
I used the younger clone head because it was the cheapest option haha. But, I did look extensively for a better fit from the y wing pilot to GI Joes. Not a whole lot of Asian character heads. I was even looking at a line of Vietnam war toys that were 3.75 but didn’t really fit.