Rebolt with Corellian Hound

Reaction score
New to the forum, so not sure how to make a thread; but found this list on a Japanese site for Han Solo 2-packs wave 2. Not sure if it's been reported here yet so sorry if it's old news. Rebolt with Corellian Hound.

Reaction score
Pretty old news from earlier April. The Chewie and Han Mimban (muddy) also come in this assortment. Very much looking forward to both sets.

Reaction score
New to the forum, so not sure how to make a thread; but found this list on a Japanese site for Han Solo 2-packs wave 2. Not sure if it's been reported here yet so sorry if it's old news. Rebolt with Corellian Hound.
Definite purchase for the creature and cage! (but the figure itself is meh and I'll probably sell it.)

Reaction score
Definite purchase for the creature and cage! (but the figure itself is meh and I'll probably sell it.)
Yep, totally agree! Nice to see someone get imaginative again, that cage and beast is very cool!

The figure might have been useful had it been SA, but not in that solid hunk of plastic. Maybe the head. We'll see.

First thought was a JP crossover! lol

Reaction score
Let the Pokemon jokes begin!!!!!

Spoiler:  
All I know about pokemon is that its Japanize **** fighting

Reaction score
It looks like a pretty cool set. But I have yet to see this 2-pack or the Han Solo & Chewbacca set listed for pre-order anywhere.

Reaction score
^ i incorrectly assumed HTS would have released them alongside wave 2. Hasbro needs to give us a steady stream of figures to keep the lines alivE. They need to end the current dribs and drabs method. It ends up with too much product at once, huge time gaps between new product and retail never restocking final waves.

Reaction score
I love the random alien/guards this movie is giving us. We sorely missed that in TLJ. (Hasbro couldve made more Canto Bight stuff, but didn't).

Reaction score
They’ve squandered so many opportunities for new aliens or non main characters. Resistance troops, command. First order officers, Canto Bight denizens, patrons of Maz’s Castle, new droids. Meanwhile we get 4 Roses

Reaction score
I hope this set will be coming out in a future wave, and hasn't been cancelled. It looks great.

Reaction score
picked up 2 of these over the weekend at Walmart along with the Han and Chewbacca set as well. rebolt has wrist articulation as well as the standard 5 points and the hound is articulation in the head, jaw, and legs as well. the cage is pretty neat as well.

the Han/Chewbacca set is cool as well.

Reaction score
picked up 2 of these over the weekend at Walmart along with the Han and Chewbacca set as well. rebolt has wrist articulation as well as the standard 5 points and the hound is articulation in the head, jaw, and legs as well. the cage is pretty neat as well.

the Han/Chewbacca set is cool as well.
Thank you so much for the tip!! As soon as I saw this about an hour ago, I went to the WM on Rt. 9 and got one of each, leaving an extra Han/Chewie pack on the pegs! First time I've found something new at retail (that I didn't already have) since picking up the BS Hoth Trooper when it came out months ago!

Reaction score
That's good news, I just figured these would be a straight to ebay or unreleased item.

Reaction score
Just picked this up at a Walmart in northern Illinois. My favorite Solo release so far! Very cool.

Reaction score
I saw one of these packs at the Walmart in Bristol today. So it looks like they are slowing coming out...

Reaction score
Been getting a little annoyed this isn't on shelves yet but I'm assuming there will be a soft reset for the Solo blu ray release. Of course, we've had like 50 times when we thought stuff would be out.

Reaction score
This is a great set. I hope I can find this @ retail. I've actually been searching more @ retail for SW toys this year than I have in a while. Looking for the 3.75" Wampa (which I found), the 6" Gammorean Guard & this set (still looking) is bringing to mind the POTF2 days (1995-1999) - LOL.

Reaction score
I'm really enjoying this set. It's unlike anything we've gotten before. I recommend getting two when you see it, because Rebolt's friend Skye is just a slight repaint away. (darker face, grey visor).

Reaction score
Been getting a little annoyed this isn't on shelves yet but I'm assuming there will be a soft reset for the Solo blu ray release. Of course, we've had like 50 times when we thought stuff would be out.
was thinking about that yesterday, should be some product for the blu Ray/dvd release............but then again

Reaction score
I suspect there will be more product on the shelves soon, since Fall is right around the corner. In the past couple of years we've had a SW movie release in December (2015 - 2017), and the promotional toy releases were in September of each year.

This year, the SW film came out in May - and, the toys didn't get much of a release/promotion ahead of time.

So, to make up for that I wonder if we'll see at least some more new toys on shelves when the Solo Blu-ray hits in September.

Reaction score
As a follow-up to my last post, has anyone seen this Rebolt w/Corellian hound set anywhere on the shelves?! Just curious - I've only seen it online for high prices, but wasn't sure if it had hit brick & mortar store yet.

Thanks in advance for any info. on this.

Reaction score
I kinda want this set but I'm starting to get the feeling it will never really hit retail in mass numbers.

Reaction score
As a follow-up to my last post, has anyone seen this Rebolt w/Corellian hound set anywhere on the shelves?! Just curious - I've only seen it online for high prices, but wasn't sure if it had hit brick & mortar store yet.

yes, about a month ago saw this new wave at Walmart. And my friend saw a restock at a different Walmart just a couple days ago. I got mine for retail price shipped late june/early july. so yeah, it's a slow release to mass retail

Reaction score

Still haven't seen it myself. I'd buy it off the shelf in a heartbeat, but not gonna spend one extra nickel for an online purchase.

Reaction score
Entertainment Earth has an expected date of "October" so maybe we will start to see the two 2-packs in stores this month.

Reaction score
Thanks, everyone. The Wampa w/Luke set was (and still is) very HTF @ retail as well, so it sounds like this Rebot w/Corellian Hound set may be similar re: it being tough to track down in stores.

I haven't even seen Solo: A SW Story yet, but hope to soon. When I do, I'm sure I'll want this set even more.

Reaction score
Thanks, everyone. The Wampa w/Luke set was (and still is) very HTF @ retail as well, so it sounds like this Rebot w/Corellian Hound set may be similar re: it being tough to track down in stores.

I haven't even seen Solo: A SW Story yet, but hope to soon. When I do, I'm sure I'll want this set even more.
The film's okay, but it won't make you want this set more. It's an awful figure, drab design, and the cool thing about the set is the space dog in a cage.

Reaction score
Brickseek shows one of my local Walmarts had both the 2-packs for $5, but they are now out of stock. It would feel like winning the lottery to find a deal like that. Well, maybe like winning a few bucks on a scratch-off.

Reaction score
The film's okay, but it won't make you want this set more. It's an awful figure, drab design, and the cool thing about the set is the space dog in a cage.
I don't think much of the figure either, but the bizarre creature makes the set IMHO. I'm a sucker for SW aliens/monsters/creatures, so even without seeing the film I wanted the set immediately.

Reaction score
I’m reading the Dark Empire comic tonight, and couldn’t help but think how much the neks look like the Corellian hound.

Reaction score
Still looking for this set. Hopefully it will show up soon.

I’m reading the Dark Empire comic tonight, and couldn’t help but think how much the neks look like the Corellian hound.
Agreed - Thanks for reminding me about this. I'm a huge fan of DE I & II by Dark Horse, and I knew that creature looked familiar - outside of being in the Solo film. It's possible that the look of this was inspired by the Neks from DE. I've noticed several designs & concepts from the '90's SW EU have made their way into the new films.

Reaction score
Those are elements that are sometimes cool, when it happens either by accident or on purpose. I thought it was funney that we had to buy Vornskr from the Avatar line! lol