Rebelscum group photo on May 27th (Cool C4 Idea)

Reaction score
Re: A Cool(?) Idea for C4

How about we arrange 2 times on that Sunday? I can't do the 9pm but perhaps a 4:45(same spot)? Even if it's only 3 people that meet up for the 4:30 - it will still give us a chance to say hi to fellow scummers and have a photo op #2. Or people can come to both.

Reaction score

This would probably work out for better for everyone who is going to the MR party, and if anyone is attending an event at that time, they can always catch the 9:00 one. There will now be TWO photo ops same place and date. The first one will be at 4:45 P.M. with the photo taken at 5:00, and the second will be at 8:45 with the photo taken at 9:00.
In response to Justin's question, Yes it is the final agreed upon date/time(s), barring complications such as the planned photo area being off-limits. If something like this comes up, I will still be as close as possible to the photo area and wait until 5:00 and 9:00 for people to show up, then move it to a different area.

Jovial_Jay

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

Guys, If I can be there, I will. Probably the earlier time.

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

I'll be at the early time of 5:00pm because I'll be at the MR party that night.

Reaction score

Great, see half of you at 4:45 at the Concourse area.
There looks to be 2 levels in the virtual tour. Are we talking the upper if that's the case?

Reaction score

JoeRhyno said:
THE LIST

Definitely want to come

1. richkulach
2. Obi_Phantom_Jedi
3. d_edwards
4. jodokast421
5. SteveSith
6. darthvader1usa
7. MiniVader1USA
8. JediKnight87
9. JoshEEE
10. JGordon24
11. MasterRawas

Possibilities

1. BurntJawa
2. theropod
3. dark_knight_of_the_rose
4. Miarama
5. Joerhyno

???????

1. Jedi_Justin
2. tk421_1_2
3. Jovial_Jay
4. Shivannd
5. JediFrances

Reaction score

The first post doesn't specify if the photo is AM or PM, might want to change that.

Reaction score

Put me down for the 9pm one and probably jedifrances too

Reaction score

Two more names to add to the 5pm photo op:

Sidiously_Darth
clonetroop211

Thank you much!

Reaction score

i would like to join in. 5 and 9pm on sunday correct. but where, im too lazy to look thru the thread.

Reaction score

Man..I would have love to be there..to bad I ended my trip to soon...

I wish I meet a few other scummers...

Reaction score

I noticed the same thing. Other than the guys I waited in line with to get in on Thurs. I haven't really seen anybody with one.

Reaction score

i saw a few on the floor thursday and friday. i saw more scummers with badges in the collector pannels, then i did on the floor. i was hoping to meet more scummers as well.

Reaction score

I met quite a few scummers because they saw my badge or I noticed theirs. I had even more people ask me what the badge was for though.

Reaction score

You know all the Scummers were M.I.A. at C4? The truth is the majority of Rebelscum posters would rather sit in front of their computers than attend a Star Wars convention- that's why we get so many complaining/whining.

Reaction score

Sorry bout not going to the photo shoot. I was having too much fun! It wasn't indy, but it was pretty funny.

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

I totally forgot about this! I remembered while I was at the Master Replicas Collector's Society party at Jim Henson Studio's on Sunday night. How annoying.

Reaction score

I actually forgot about the photo as well. So much going on at the con - we barely had time to breathe.

As for seeing fellow 'Scummers, I only met 4 or 5 fans wearing their Rebelscum badges. Maybe I just wasn't looking hard enough with my eyes on all the other CIV goodies.

Reaction score

Hey Justin I think I was sitting behing you at the Costume Pageant on Sunday. You were sitting with another guy and girl (brother and sister maybe) and you were wearing a black shirt. I think that was you. A couple of rows of ahead of us was a guys with a camcorder on a stand that was asked to shut it off after a while.

Was that you?

Reaction score

I know that this is probably a long time coming, but I have been really busy since I got back from C4, so I haven't really had much of a chance to keep up with all the stuff I need to do. I left for C4 at 4 A.M. on the 22nd so that's why I never updated the list. I was hoping that the hotels I stayed at would have internet access so I could stay in touch and answer any questions that came up, but the only one that did was the Holiday Inn in L.A., and you had to pay to use it. I am glad you all enjoyed yourselves at C4 and I know how easy it would have been to forget about the photo, as I missed a lot of things too, but I still had a great time. I too was surprised at the amount of Scummers I saw as I was expecting a lot more of those nifty badges to be in the crowd than what I actually saw. I did manage to get a photo with darthvader1usa and his son MiniVader1USA at the second photo op which made me glad I had decided to wait an extra 5 minutes. No one showed up for the first op that I know of, as I left a minute before the planned time to catch Star Wars in 30 minutes, which was Excellent and one of my favorite things I saw at C4. I will post the photo as soon as I can, but my camera is having problems transferring pictures onto the computer, so it might be awhile. Thank you for your help, patience, ideas, and trying to make this idea work, and hopefully next time more of you can make it.

Reaction score

Ephantmon0 said:
I am glad you all enjoyed yourselves at C4 and I know how easy it would have been to forget about the photo, as I missed a lot of things too, but I still had a great time.
I actually remembered about this group photo but was unsure of the location and how we would be able to find everyone in those huge halls. If it's in LA again maybe there's a better chance of people showing up since they'll be familiar with the convention center.

Reaction score

deathstar1000 said:
Hey Justin I think I was sitting behing you at the Costume Pageant on Sunday. You were sitting with another guy and girl (brother and sister maybe) and you were wearing a black shirt. I think that was you. A couple of rows of ahead of us was a guys with a camcorder on a stand that was asked to shut it off after a while.

Was that you?
Hey DS - yup, that sounds about right. I remember the guy a few rows up from where I was sitting was asked to turn off his camcorder. I was there with my brother and my wife.

Did I turn around and see you with your RS badge on? If I didn't, I apologize for not doing so!

Reaction score

Jedi_Justin said:
deathstar1000 said:

Was that you?
Hey DS - yup, that sounds about right. I remember the guy a few rows up from where I was sitting was asked to turn off his camcorder. I was there with my brother and my wife.

Did I turn around and see you with your RS badge on? If I didn't, I apologize for not doing so!
I was going to say HI, but you were busy talking. And speaking of recorder they didn't catch me!