Rebelscum forum member badge pick up

Dustin

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Day two and I've still got a fat stack of badges for folks to pick up!

If you do not pick up your badges your armpits will be infested with a million fleas.

Reaction score
Picked mine up on day one and was proudly wearing mine all weekend. Thanks for making these!

Reaction score
Got mine and wore it proudly! Thanks Dustin- you guys ROCKED Anaheim!

Reaction score
Were there a lot left over? I sure hope not considering that RS made these for us at their expense.

Reaction score
I picked mine up on Thursday. I had a fair amount of people comment on it. Without it, I wouldn't have met one of the Rebelscum Spanish Administrators.

Reaction score
My gf and I picked ours up firt thing Thursday morning. I don't think I had anyone comment on it the entire weekend, but it was mostly hidden by the convention badge. In retrospect, I should have flipped it over so that when my lanyard twisted backwards, you could see the whole thing.

Reaction score
Got my badge and won a celebration yo-yo in the raffle from the rebelscum booth. Thanks again for doing this.

Dustin

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
OK, So I'd say there were 50-60 badges left after the show. Some guys I saw I know worked the show, and most likely didn't have time, but some folks showed up with only 10 minutes left in the show?!

I'm glad we did these and I am thankful for all of you who stopped by to pick them up, it was good to see old and new friends :)

However, having to wait at the booth isn't fun anymore. Next time we're going to have to charge a small fee and mail these out prior to the show.

Or, we're contemplating removing the customization feature and going with a generic version that everyone can wear. Maybe a different design each day? highly collectible, limited edition, etc etc...

We're looking for ideas, if you have any please chime in.

Reaction score
Were there a lot left over? I sure hope not considering that RS made these for us at their expense.
I ordered mine past the deadline, but offered to pay for four of them and they were kind enough to allow it. For some reason I thought it also had a unique lanyard. That said, I didn't get a single comment from anyone at the show, nor did I see anyone else wearing them. However, I did have one of my son's friend's with us (awesome that I was able to get him and my two other boys all in for free due to the age cutoff) that was pretty jealous he was the only one without a badge. Along with the swag he got all day, I made a copy of the online image, put his name on it, printed and laminated his own badge.....made his day!!

Reaction score
A RS lanyard would be awesome!

I picked mine up Friday I believe. The only thing I didn't like about them is how large they were but other than that they were great!

Maybe in the future charge a fee and have a lanyard.

Reaction score
OK, So I'd say there were 50-60 badges left after the show. Some guys I saw I know worked the show, and most likely didn't have time, but some folks showed up with only 10 minutes left in the show?!

I'm glad we did these and I am thankful for all of you who stopped by to pick them up, it was good to see old and new friends :)

However, having to wait at the booth isn't fun anymore. Next time we're going to have to charge a small fee and mail these out prior to the show.

Or, we're contemplating removing the customization feature and going with a generic version that everyone can wear. Maybe a different design each day? highly collectible, limited edition, etc etc...

We're looking for ideas, if you have any please chime in.
I'd pay a couple dollars to have it shipped. I also like the idea of different ones everyday. You would need to throw in a lanyard for that though. Thanks for doing this. I value my badges from CV, CVI and Anaheim.

Reaction score
Rebelscum Badges

I'd gladly pay for my badge, a lanyard, and shipping. I still don't understand why people did not pickup their badges. I'm sure that maybe 5-6 didn't go to the celebration for certain reasons, but that still leaves over 50 people. I want to thank Dustin for ALL the time he spent sitting there waiting for people to pick up their badges. Dustin, IT WAS A PLEASURE TO FINALLY MEET YOU. See you all at Celebration 8 in '17/'18 in ????????

Reaction score
I picked mine on Sunday thank you for keep doing this I agree with the RS lanyard it would had been so useful since I arrived on Sunday and I was told the "official" lanyard was sold out and I was given only a lame orange cord, I was so dissaponted and upset because paying $155 (badges for my daughter, wife and mine) and receiving only that cords, however I agree in paying for a lanyard or an exclusive design, regards

Reaction score
Dustin, I came by a couple of times to get my badge but you were unable to locate it. Any chance you might've found it? I've got a collection of badges from past Celebrations and I'm hoping to get one from this years. Jedi_Tim tmconner69@yahoo.com

Reaction score
Limited edition, customized with pre-order only and pick up at show That way it's only for people that attend If you don't pick up 'no refunds' and gets destroyed to keep the integraty of "limited edition"

Reaction score
I picked mine on Sunday thank you for keep doing this I agree with the RS lanyard it would had been so useful since I arrived on Sunday and I was told the "official" lanyard was sold out and I was given only a lame orange cord, I was so dissaponted and upset because paying $155 (badges for my daughter, wife and mine) and receiving only that cords, however I agree in paying for a lanyard or an exclusive design, regards
The store lanyard sold out the first day, I believe.

Most people were wearing Think Geek sponsored lanyards, which had the Celebration logo and Star Wars images, which is a huge improvement over Celebration VI, where they were all just Dave School lanyards.

Reaction score
While I really appreciate RS doing this for the members, I will probably pass on getting one of these for future Celebrations. It was a nice badge and all, but it didn't really help me meet up with any other members or provide me any real benefit. So based on that and the fact that either someone has to wait at a table to distribute them, or they will be completely generic, I will more than likely pass on getting one in the future.

Reaction score
Don't know how much a lanyard & badge would cost. Maybe $5-$10 shipped?

I'd pay that for a badge and lanyard.

Reaction score
I enjoyed my badge! I didn't make it in time for CV and would prefer to have them done again even if we had to chip in $2-4!

Reaction score
I just wanted to say thanks for making up the badges. I really loved it and thought they looked amazing. I didn't see too many people with them (I only noticed Russell Walks and one person walking in the exhibit hall wearing them).

And if it can mean to free up the time of a person having to sit at a table all day, then I think it would be totally fair to charge and ship these out to folks (that would also avoid having badges left over with no one to claim them).