Rebelscum - Birmingham Reunion 2015

Reaction score
I'm going to go ahead and get this started up now. This is going to be a long read so bear with me.

Almost 15 years ago a few of us drifted over from a Star Wars toy forum over at Yakface.com and enjoyed a full relevent run for quite a few years. These were the days of Collector Czar, Draven, Darth Maximus, G Hero, Darth Cargo, Cubfan, Skystriker, Hodgy, Crayfish, Enki, and many more (sorry if I left your name out...a decade is a long time). We were a very active bunch and even organized a huge group toy run together for the Revenge of the Sith toy release where much fun, laughter, and analogies about cargo pants were to be had.

The active group continued on for a few more years...some times were great...some times were bad and sometimes we were even at each others throats.....but what family does not experience that. We eventually grew apart because of. ...well..life....and a lot of us moved on, started families, moved on the other toy forums, and I even know a couple of guys who sold off their collections...and some who don't even collect now. Heck...I even left the forums and had to create a new account here not too long ago. I have run into quite a few of these guys over the years and caught up with them.

Next year will celebrate the release of a new Star Wars movie and it's been 10 years since the last live action Star Wars movie was in theaters. TO CELEBRATE...(I have talked to a couple of guys that were here 10 years ago about this)..I WOULD LIKE TO PROPOSE A SORT OF REBELSCUM ALABAMA REUNION...A GET TOGETHER OF ALL PAST MEMBERS AND PRESENT MEMBERS. Let's get together and catch up. One idea is for us to meet up on the day of the toy and collectibles release for Episode VII....especially if they make it a big deal like they did a decade ago.

Now...like I said...I know some of you don't even collect Star Wars anymore, or have a limitted collection, and like I said, I even know some of you even sold all your stuff off...but this would be kind of interesting to see what became of all of us. You don't even have to collect anymore...just jump on the boards and say hey. Stop in...introduce yourself to current members...get reaquainted with old friends. And if you still keep in touch with some of those past members...pass this on to them. This is open to past members and current members alike. I am going to be sending this link to some of the past members through any means I can think of. Please post in here if you would be interested and such.

Hope to hear from everyone.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm going to go ahead and get this started up now. This is going to be a long read so bear with me.

Almost 15 years ago a few of us drifted over from a Star Wars toy forum over at Yakface.com and enjoyed a full relevent run for quite a few years. These were the days of Collector Czar, Draven, Darth Maximus, G Hero, Darth Cargo, Cubfan, Skystriker, Hodgy, Crayfish, Enki, and many more (sorry if I left your name out...a decade is a long time). We were a very active bunch and even organized a huge group toy run together for the Revenge of the Sith toy release where much fun, laughter, and analogies about cargo pants were to be had.

The active group continued on for a few more years...some times were great...some times were bad and sometimes we were even at each others throats.....but what family does not experience that. We eventually grew apart because of. ...well..life....and a lot of us moved on, started families, moved on the other toy forums, and I even know a couple of guys who sold off their collections...and some who don't even collect now. Heck...I even left the forums and had to create a new account here not too long ago. I have run into quite a few of these guys over the years and caught up with them.

Next year will celebrate the release of a new Star Wars movie and it's been 10 years since the last live action Star Wars movie was in theaters. TO CELEBRATE...(I have talked to a couple of guys that were here 10 years ago about this)..I WOULD LIKE TO PROPOSE A SORT OF REBELSCUM ALABAMA REUNION...A GET TOGETHER OF ALL PAST MEMBERS AND PRESENT MEMBERS. Let's get together and catch up. One idea is for us to meet up on the day of the toy and collectibles release for Episode VII....especially if they make it a big deal like they did a decade ago.

Now...like I said...I know some of you don't even collect Star Wars anymore, or have a limitted collection, and like I said, I even know some of you even sold all your stuff off...but this would be kind of interesting to see what became of all of us. You don't even have to collect anymore...just jump on the boards and say hey. Stop in...introduce yourself to current members...get reaquainted with old friends. And if you still keep in touch with some of those past members...pass this on to them. This is open to past members and current members alike. I am going to be sending this link to some of the past members through any means I can think of. Please post in here if you would be interested and such.

Hope to hear from everyone.
Hello I remember all you guys. Im from Dothan ,Al. and I didn't post much back then but I checked this section out all the time and remember much so all the conversations that you guys had. I don't mind posting here and letting you know what all Ive found but the problem is the black series is hard to find in my area. Have you found anything up there in Trussville?

Last edited:
Reaction score
So far...everything has been available. Walgreens has been spitting out poplenty of 6 inch figures and the Luke/Yoda wave of figures has been spotted at Target.

Reaction score
So far...everything has been available. Walgreens has been spitting out poplenty of 6 inch figures and the Luke/Yoda wave of figures has been spotted at Target.
Oh well that's cool. I wish we had those figures here. We have several walmarts, several kmarts, a toysrus, a target and a 2nd and Charles but as of yet the newest thing Ive seen is the blue shirted nikto skiff guard wave which is waay too old.

Last edited: