Rebelscum badges?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
chris is listed on our group list of fan booths. I've heard nothing here about badges, but he is tracking attendees. thats a good sign if you ask me

Reaction score
Note from Chris in another thread. Looks like there will be Rebelscum badges made available (providing you didn't make a phantom request for Orlando) as we get closer to the event:

That will come much closer to the event. Posting a sign-up now would mean a bunch of members signing up and then some changing their plans as we get closer which results in wasted badges being produced.

There’s also big stack of badges that no one ever picked up from Orlando which means none of those members are eligible for future badges.

Reaction score
Actually, in years past you have been able to pay a small fee to get badges for non-members. Not sure if that is still an option or not though.
Yeah- I think this was offered for a few dollars for the last 2 celebrations. It may have been too much of a hassle and if so, I completely understand.

Reaction score
I think at this point, you guys just charge $3, $5, or whatever it costs to produce the badges plus a little extra for your time. With as many people who don’t pick them up at the Convention you shouldn’t have to do them for free anymore. I would be fine paying a small fee to get one of these badges, I’ve been getting them for the last few conventions and would like to keep getting one, but it shouldn’t be an inconvenience for Chris either.

Status
Not open for further replies.