Rebels online yet?

Reaction score
There are allegedly websites that stream things pretty much immediately.

Last edited:
Reaction score
WatchDisneyXD.com is an official Disney/ABC/Go website, but unfortunately it requires a subscription with one of their partnering cable providers.

Has anyone else run into the issue where they can't confirm that Rebels will actually be airing? The channel guide on my box shows Lab Rats airing in the 9:00 PM slot on 10/13.

Reaction score
I'm already spending a ton on cable. If Darth Mickey insists on putting this on a non-basic channel, I will continue to search online. I have already seen the first three episodes, and the jury is still out.

Reaction score
Figures. I've been looking on the DisneyXD site every two/three days all month and four days after I give up and resign myself to having to wait till I get the DVD they show up.

Reaction score
Could be worse; it could've happen a couple days after you BOUGHT the DVDs! :awesome:

Reaction score
I think the jury is still out on the series. Thus far, it has been a glorious toy commercial. The voice acting has risen above the level of some of the scripts. The animation of characters, particularly background characters, and the backgrounds themselves, is just godawful.

Reaction score
Well that didn't last long. Got through 12 episodes only to have them take it down before I got to see the season finale. I really dislike how Disney is handling Rebels sometimes. Scratch that- all the time.
It was advertised as a limited-time thing just for May the 4th weekend.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Starwars.com didn't carry TCW episodes full time either. They ran them for a week or two and then poof.. gone. I am actually surprised they were posted at all. Besides, if you have Disney XD sub, they area all up on the VOD.

Reaction score
...might wanna push for home vid sales instead. With the "mini-movie" premiere in June, will the DVD/BD maybe get released by then? ...or still just before the to the actually season kicks off?