Rebels - Figures that need to be made?

Reaction score
After last nights episode, a Hera (X-Wing flight suit) vs Governor Pryce (removable armor / helmet as accessories) would make a great 2-pack, even if realistically sculpted.
No doubt the customizers among us can take Cesi Eirriss (from Evolutions Rebel Pilot Legacy, Series II) and restyle her as X-wing Hera.

Reaction score
I'd already considered that. I'm just lacking a good head sculpt for her. The only figure that could work is Oola, but she's cost prohibited.
Though one could just cut and re-position the the Lekku on Cesi figure to look like Hera. I just hope that they'll finally release the MIA Noghri figure and call him Ruhk. Couldn't choose a better time, since CP's are done.

I've already made a Pryce figure.

Reaction score
you could use the head from the A-Wing Hera on a Cesi body for a quick custom but you'd have to mod the legs to show the classic Hera flared pants of her flight suit.

I'd love to see the Nogri figure be released as Ruhk but with Rebels ending this year I doubt we will see it... unless the Nogri get screen time in the new sequel trilogy or perhaps a standalone film...

Reaction score
Well, if we ever got a true Vader Movie, we could possibly see the Noghri there. That is if they even acknowledge that aspect.
Because it's obvious now that we'll never see them in a post ROTJ era Movie, where Leia had them as Bodyguards.

Reaction score
Is this line dead? We did get a Yoda, Emperor, Obi-Wan Kenobi and Leia (Hoth) in the Last Jedi/Solo line but going back from 2015 to now we are still lacking:
1. Luke Skywalker (farmboy)
2. Han Solo (in carbonite)
3. Lando Calrissian (bespin)
4. Lando Calrissian (general)
5. Princess Leia Organa (bespin)
6. Princess Leia Organa (boushh disguise)