Rebels - Figures that need to be made?

DarkArtist

Emperor
Reaction score
I wish Hasbro would bring back the battle pack concept. they could give us a Dewback, Kenobi, Maul and S3 Ezra in a set. throw in a chessy campfire aqccessory and it would sell.

Cyclone

Grand Moff
Reaction score
They still have battle backs kinda. There was a RO three pack at WM and a few others at Kohls, Targets etc... Still I know what you mean, there were so many very good TCW BPs and more back during the Golden Age of SW Collecting.

Tyranusspotting

Sith Lord
Reaction score
-A Season 3 Ezra and Tusken Raider two-pack in addition to everything that was mentioned so far.
Scout Trooper (with flip up visor revealing Ezra in disguise) with Imperial Speeder Bike
-Cham Syndulla (with Kalikori) and Blurrg creature two-pack
-We really need a new Zeb with a detailed paint-job and his staff weapon
-Chopper with rolling legs (center one retractable) and movable arms
-Hondo and Melch

I really wish they'd finally give use SA Rebels figures, as unlikely as that seems at the moment. Just think how cool it would be to have TCW articulation level Rebels characters.
At the very least SA Kanan, Ezra, Stormtrooper, Sabine and Ahsoka.

And a Ghost. I don't care about the scale, just make one at all. Not even Revell has made one yet.
Bendu would be awesome, too.

Reaction score
Wondering what the status of Rebels figures will be moving forward. The show is ending after this season, and with the already reduced character selection, I don't see too much more making it out, nor do I see Hasbro to continue supporting the show once it's off the air.

JVM

Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Wondering what the status of Rebels figures will be moving forward. The show is ending after this season, and with the already reduced character selection, I don't see too much more making it out, nor do I see Hasbro to continue supporting the show once it's off the air.
I think we may see the main characters yet in the 3 3/4" and 6" lines - Kanan and co. - but I don't imagine we'll see them in the 5POA line again, except the Saw and maybe a Rukh depending on how far they take that character in S4. I have a feeling we may see another Mandalorian. Beyond that though, I have high doubts. We basically only received one S3 Rebels figure, Grand Admiral Thrawn, and the delayed Fenn Rau was basically intended as an S2 character at first, alongside Kanan, Sabine, etc.

I could go without most of those characters, honestly, but we're obligated an S3 Ezra and Kanan, and I still really want a reissued Agent Kallus, since I refuse to pay $30 for a 5POA figure. I'm sad we'll never see Minister Tua.

DarkArtist

Emperor
Reaction score
-A Season 3 Ezra and Tusken Raider two-pack in addition to everything that was mentioned so far.
Scout Trooper (with flip up visor revealing Ezra in disguise) with Imperial Speeder Bike
-Cham Syndulla (with Kalikori) and Blurrg creature two-pack
-We really need a new Zeb with a detailed paint-job and his staff weapon
-Chopper with rolling legs (center one retractable) and movable arms
-Hondo and Melch

I really wish they'd finally give use SA Rebels figures, as unlikely as that seems at the moment. Just think how cool it would be to have TCW articulation level Rebels characters.
At the very least SA Kanan, Ezra, Stormtrooper, Sabine and Ahsoka.

And a Ghost. I don't care about the scale, just make one at all. Not even Revell has made one yet.
Bendu would be awesome, too.
well the Chopper was just released as a Disney Parks Exclusive and it's awesome.. not a retractable leg but a swappable let that can be switched out for his jet pack and both the top arms and the center arm moves. it's a great figure.

Reaction score
Anyone else worried by the lack of rebels figures on the horizon? Do you think there will be more for season 4?

I hope we get a few more before the end. Would really like to see:

- Rebel uniform Rex and Kallus

- Obi Wan from his fight with maul.

- Anyone with the Darksaber, I don't care who I just want a Darksaber. Maybe if Obi Wan and Maul came in a two pack? Or Sabine and her mum.

- Saw Garera in Rebels style.

- AP5

- Blind Kanan with his mask

- An older looking Ezra from season 3 and 4.

- Mon Mothma.

- Season 4 baddie if its not Thrawn.

I feel like all of those are reasonable for Hasbro to make and would really finish off a rebels collection.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

kyboliciousfett

Sub-Lieutenant
Reaction score
Sad to say i got into Rebels late. We didn't have Disney XD or whatever its called in our cable package, so until i moved i missed all but the pilot movie. After catching up, I'm hooked .....but the problem there is that i missed out on figures i saw on the pegs ages ago that are long gone now. Kallus, Inquisitor, Fifth Brother, Zeb, and Chopper. I'll track them down eventually, it just blows that i saw them all at one point and didn't pull the trigger due to unfamiliarity with the characters. That being said, i do hope they continue to release figures for season 4. I would think Obi Wan would be a no brainer. But my immediate want is to pick up Thrawn. Always a favorite EU character for me, so i gotta get the Rebels iteration in my collection at some point. Also, i cast my vote for the older or aged, looking Ezra before hasbro winds this up.

Masterfett

Emperor
Reaction score
Not solely because I want a figure of him, but it would be neat if Admiral Pellaeon appeared. He did have interactions with Thrawn, and it would be a cool homage even if they went a different rout with his character.

kyboliciousfett

Sub-Lieutenant
Reaction score
Not solely because I want a figure of him, but it would be neat if Admiral Pellaeon appeared. He did have interactions with Thrawn, and it would be a cool homage even if they went a different rout with his character.
Agreed. Honestly i hadn't even thought about him in relation to getting him onto Rebels. But i always wanted a figure for him. While its probably a long shot that he appears, thats probably the only wy to make a figure possible at this point. Unless of course the heralded return of the VC still has an.open door policy for EU figures down the line.

Cyclone

Grand Moff
Reaction score
So.... Are there any new Rebels figures on the horizon? Thrawn and Fen Rau were a miss here, but I don't see any Rebels figures mentioned as being included in any of these TLJ lines.

Masterfett

Emperor
Reaction score
Once again for the hard of hearing. ;) Rebels figures are on Hiatus during TLJ marketing push, and likely not until after Han Solo. I don't think we've even been given an est. time when they'd return. But that makes the most sense, as it's a whole year between Solo and EP9. And only 5 months between TLJ and Solo.

Reaction score
Once again for the hard of hearing. ;) Rebels figures are on Hiatus during TLJ marketing push, and likely not until after Han Solo. I don't think we've even been given an est. time when they'd return. But that makes the most sense, as it's a whole year between Solo and EP9. And only 5 months between TLJ and Solo.
We got Rebels figures with TFA and RO waves which is why I was concerned there was nothing with TLJ. Did Hasbro say they were taking a hiatus?

Kareth

Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Fett do you think they will downscale the realistic 6" ones to 3.75?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

darth_sidious

Emperor
Reaction score
Didn't Hasbro simply say that Rebels figures wouldn't be in the initial TLJ waves? They mentioned nothing about a return post-Solo movie. Its possible Rebels could even appear in the later TLJ waves or in the Solo line, as Hasbro mentioned getting Fenn Rau out in 2018. Considering the series is ending, it would be stupid of them to ignore the series for the rest of 2017/18 when interest will be peeking.

darth_sidious

Emperor
Reaction score
*peaking* - we don't even have a 60 second edit feature to fix spelling? lol

Masterfett

Emperor
Reaction score
Didn't Hasbro simply say that Rebels figures wouldn't be in the initial TLJ waves? They mentioned nothing about a return post-Solo movie. Its possible Rebels could even appear in the later TLJ waves or in the Solo line, as Hasbro mentioned getting Fenn Rau out in 2018. Considering the series is ending, it would be stupid of them to ignore the series for the rest of 2017/18 when interest will be peeking.
I think you just answered the question ^

They've been very vague, so i don't truly know. Just that they would be on hiatus for TLJ, they may possibly return once it has runs its course. But still, there's only a few months between TLJ and Han Solo. Where/how would they fit in there? Maybe they'd be mixed with Han Solo, since that movie will likely get over looked.
At least for a dedicated line, I suspect that it will only consist of the new Actor likeness for Han and Lando. With maybe one or two tertiary characters.

But considering the era, this is another good opportunity for some ANH repacks some of us have been asking for in the SA line. Also maybe we'll get a new Stromtrooper sculpt here. Anyhoo, I'll be curious to see how they handle the line for that movie. As well as Rebels, but i don't think the line could survive more main character repacks. So we need new blood here!

Deak_Starkiller

Emperor
Reaction score
What about resorting to the 2-pack at this point? I'd certainly like Hasbro to oust themselves from doing repeat-type figures in 'versus' two-packs from the current movies or just move them to exclusive marketing. I realize that would more like a collector-focused approach/request, but I think the benefit will prove themselves in the sales. Try it.

Masterfett

Emperor
Reaction score
What's the difference between Collector-focused or not at all? Or having pegs upon pegs of the main crew because everyone already has them?
While they argue that new fans are born everyday, it doesn't guarantee they'll buy SW/Rebels.

If it means getting brand new character like Bo-Katan, Ketsu Onyo, Kallus (Rebel Uniform), Ryder Azadi, Sato, Pryce or AP-5. I'd be all for 2-pks.
We also heard rumors of a Rebels bald Saw Garrera, right? So maybe him and someone else.

But even that list seems overzealous. ^

Reaction score
What's the difference between Collector-focused or not at all? Or having pegs upon pegs of the main crew because everyone already has them?
While they argue that new fans are born everyday, it doesn't guarantee they'll buy SW/Rebels.

If it means getting brand new character like Bo-Katan, Ketsu Onyo, Kallus (Rebel Uniform), Ryder Azadi, Sato, Pryce or AP-5. I'd be all for 2-pks.
We also heard rumors of a Rebels bald Saw Garrera, right? So maybe him and someone else.

But even that list seems overzealous. ^
I think I read somewhere that Forest Whitaker said he had seen 3 versions of actions figures for Saw. So far we have only seen one, so maybe a 6 inch and rebels version 3.75.

DarkArtist

Emperor
Reaction score
I want blind Kanan, Grand Moff Tarkin, Agent Kallus Imperial Gear with the helmet, Kallus in Rebels gear Bo-Katan, Rebels Lando, Commander Sato, S3 Sabine in TIE Pilot gear, Wedge in TIE Pilot gear, S3 Ezra, Rebels Obi Wan and the Bendu

DarkArtist

Emperor
Reaction score
after watching the S$ premiere I want some Mando battlepacks!!! they could do a Wren battlepack, an Imperial Mando pack with Gar Saxon, a Vizla pack with Bo Katan... I mean these are no brainers Hasbro and would sell out in seconds!

LordEdzo

High Admiral
Reaction score
after watching the S$ premiere I want some Mando battlepacks!!! they could do a Wren battlepack, an Imperial Mando pack with Gar Saxon, a Vizla pack with Bo Katan... I mean these are no brainers Hasbro and would sell out in seconds!
I agree. I remember the "good ol' days" during TCW when there were Battle Packs, particularly that Mandalorian BP that we were all rushing out to find. I still remember the Walmart where I was lucky enough to find one. Those were some fun times for a collector. :'(

darth_sidious

Emperor
Reaction score
Sigh. This line was nice while it lasted, but did Hasbro check this thread once? They covered all the core and many secondary characters from Seasons 1 and 2 and now...nothing. Seasons 3 and 4 are apparently going to be ignored, and I honestly doubt we'll see SA 3.75 Rebels in TVC anytime soon, and if we do, they'll likely be rehashing the main Ghost crew from the first season...

I wonder how many figures were sculpted and are now in limbo - we heard about an animated figure of Saw, but not much else.

Masterfett

Emperor
Reaction score
I agree, those were the days. Sadly though if anything like that was mad today, it would be 5POA. So it wouldn't interest me. But I'd love a BB with SA Bo-Katan, Sabine, Sabine's Brother and a couple grunts.

Sturm86

High Admiral
Reaction score
I am a bit bored by Mandos in Rebels, though I totally agree about some more Mando figures made! And those Stormtroopers with jet-packs, and those Saxon Mando-troopers... It's such a waste of great opportunities.

Cyclone

Grand Moff
Reaction score
The worst part is that the pegs are full of uninteresting TFA/TLJ figures. Woah, its Hux (yawn).

Sturm86

High Admiral
Reaction score
The worst part is that the pegs are full of uninteresting TFA/TLJ figures. Woah, its Hux (yawn).
Yes, and there are still loads of Finns, Poes, etc... pegwarming since 2015. Stores even have received more of the 2015 3.75 TFA line figures for their Christmas toy sections this year. I wonder how many of them were made o-o must be worse than the Episode 1 fiasco.

Cyclone

Grand Moff
Reaction score
My WM still has a generous supply of 6" Constable Zuvio figures on the pegs since 2015. Yep, not even Rogue One could clear him out. My Finn and Poe 3.75" BS figures have finally give way to being replaced by Geriatric Han and Leia as the peg warmers of choice.

ralltiir

Captain
Reaction score
There are a bunch I would like:

Essential:

buzzcut Ezra, with his repainted Scout helmet and rocketpack
blind Kanan, with removable mask or replaceable head, with holocron
s4 Sabine, with the kinda Ancient Greek styling on helmet, with her pack
Bo Katan with darksaber (could be CW version too, in which case Sabine should come w/ saber instead)

Highly desirable:

Kallus as rebel
AP-5
Saw Gerrera (Geonosis episode style)
Sabine's mom
Imperial Supercommandos, Saxon & his supporters

Wanted:

Lando (less urgent due to probably lots of coverage in Solo)
Kallus as Imperial, with removable helmet this time
Chopper 2-pack, him as Imperial Droid and him as yellow worker droid
Zeb in different pose w/ weapon in other state
Hera if there is even another costume to do

Obviously a BENDU as well. Would like to mention Obi-Wan red mando armor/Satine and Obi-wan bounty hunter disguise/Ventress bounty hunter as two super appealing pack ideas from TCW.

darth_sidious

Emperor
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind seeing some Blarg's on the shelf.
Blarg or Blurrg? If you're talking Blurrgs, I've been pushing for those since CW, its hard to imagine a small creature that looks similar to a dinosaur wouldn't be a huge hit with kids.

DarthPete

Emperor's Hand
Reaction score
Blarg or Blurrg? If you're talking Blurrgs, I've been pushing for those since CW, its hard to imagine a small creature that looks similar to a dinosaur wouldn't be a huge hit with kids.
Ha, yeah Blurrg's. I'm watching my way through Rebels for the first time and I just saw an episode of Season 3 with them over the weekend. Sounded like they were saying Blarg's. I thought that was odd.

Any road, I just want them for the Battle for Endor connection. ;)

darth_sidious

Emperor
Reaction score
Ha, yeah Blurrg's. I'm watching my way through Rebels for the first time and I just saw an episode of Season 3 with them over the weekend. Sounded like they were saying Blarg's. I thought that was odd.

Any road, I just want them for the Battle for Endor connection. ;)
Haha yes - gotta love the made-for-tv Ewoks movies. I remember watching those as a kid and wondering if they made those creatures as toys. They were also featured in the CW series and a video game or two, so Hasbro should really get on it - the beast assortment is the perfect place for it.

darth_sidious

Emperor
Reaction score
After last nights episode, a Hera (X-Wing flight suit) vs Governor Pryce (removable armor / helmet as accessories) would make a great 2-pack, even if realistically sculpted.