Rebels - Figures that need to be made?

Reaction score
"I ... think,.. Dave Filoni said they were working on season four at the R1 opening. Though I could be wrong....

So I think we'll at least get a 1/2 season for the 4th season."

I'm pretty sure you're right, Rezikai.

Reaction score
Well, if Rebels was cancelled, we would know by now. Animated series like this have a long lead time. So I'm sure they have all of Season 4 written, recorded and its likely about halfway done in animation.

At least that is what my imagination tells me.

Reaction score
I am resigned to the fact that Hasbro is only going to give us about 4-5 Rebels figures a year, so we at least need everyone in their Season three looks, plus a Chopper with arms, and the annoying death star droid.

Reaction score
Would love to see a Saw Garrera, Old Obi Wan and Wedge from season 3.

I get the feeling all three are something that would arrive with Last Jedi waves - similar to how a few Rebels came in sets of TFA and RO stuff.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised to see a Kenobi vs Maul 2-pack in the deluxe line, since both are hugely popular.

Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised to see a Kenobi vs Maul 2-pack in the deluxe line, since both are hugely popular.
Yeah, I could see that. I still love that Alec Guiness version of the OBI voice in the S3 trailer. There is definitely closure coming for Maul.

Reaction score
Woah! Ezra? Hmm. That could be a good twist. I still wished that it was Vader and Maul who fought it out on Malacor.

Reaction score
Unless it's a Disney mandate, or Filoni wants to wrap up more TCW stories, I don't think they'll kill Maul here. I don't know I'd like him redeemed, but they've done a lot to actually round him out as a character. Remember, just 5 or 6 years ago, Maul was still what a lot of people claimed was the only cool thing in TPM. He was basically the equivalent to Boba Fett, another character TCW at least tried to flesh out, in that he looked cool, and then died without much else to him. Unless Maul just cannot let go of revenge, I think it'd be interesting if Obi-wan managed to still show Maul compassion and forgive him of the horrible things he did.

Back on the topic, I have my doubts we get another Maul figure in this line. The Rebels slots are so limited as is, even in a two pack, I think we've got our one Maul.

Reaction score
I think that Filoni knows that he only has few opportunities left to wrap up some story lines and that Rebels has helped him do that for many of the TCW story lines. I do expect Maul to finally be finished off here. He has escaped death enough times whether at the hands of OBI Wan in TPM or with Sidious, Tyranus, and Grevious in the Comic, he has had a great run. Exacted Revenge on Kenobi, Took Savage as his apprentice, and rightfully took the throne of Mandalore by combat with Pre-Vizsla.

But like Ahsoka, its time for his story to wrap up and for him to join those in the afterlife.

Reaction score
TBH, Maul shouldn't be redeemed. based on his origins, i just can't see it. He was practically raised by Sidious and the Darkside, he's known only hate. I could see it, if a Jedi fell them saw the light again. that's very plausible.
But to turn one of the better characters into a p$*#y, by redeeming himself. Nope.

Reaction score
about to start my SA Agent Kallus figure and trying to figure out parts. I'm thinking of using the Vintage Collection AT-AT Commander body(painting needed) or the Saga Death Star Gunner body, X-Men Origins Wolverine Sabertooth Head(with some modifications) and either the chest plate from the AT-AT Driver or the DS Gunner. for the weapon I'll use both the standard E-11 and his signature weapon. the helmet is going to take some modifications as well.

here's what I have so far:
- Sabertooth Head

not sure which body I prefer... I'm leaning more towards the AT-AT Commander body and swapping the hands with the DS Gunner

Reaction score
Based on characters that we've seen up through Season 3?

REBELS
Kanan (Season 3)
Chopper in Imperial disguise & AP-5 2-pack
Commander Sato
Kallus (non-armored)
Wedge Antilles

IMPERIALS
Governor Pryce
Tarkin
Dark Trooper type Droids
Imperial Recon Droid
Inquisitor - 8th Brother
TIE Pilot

Reaction score
Based on characters that we've seen up through Season 3?

REBELS
Kanan (Season 3)
Chopper in Imperial disguise & AP-5 2-pack
Commander Sato
Kallus (non-armored)
Wedge Antilles

IMPERIALS
Governor Pryce
Tarkin
Dark Trooper type Droids
Imperial Recon Droid
Inquisitor - 8th Brother
TIE Pilot
They've released the TIE pilot twice already.

Reaction score
There are a number of significant characters who do not have a figure, or at least an updated figure.

1. Imperial Chopper has been on a number of episodes and should have a figure.
2. AP-5 has reached the point where he was the 'star' of an episode, so he now justifies a figure.
3. Kallus without the helmet. We haven't seen him wear that bucket since season 1. He's elevated enough now as fulcrum to justify a updated figure.
4. Blind Kanan with removable face plate. yep.
5. Season 3 Ezra. Primary Character with completely new model for show.
6. Pink Hair Sabine. Would sell.
7. Tarkin
8. Hondo

Funny how this list looks too large to me, but it would make up just a single wave in the early TCW line.

Reaction score
Considering Kenobi was in Rebels for about 5 minutes, and his duel with Maul was anticlimactic, I'm beginning to wonder if we'll see a 2-pack for them. I expect a new Kanan and Ezra, but little else. The Rebels assortment seems to be fizzling, and they have another season to go! I'm honestly surprised they don't have core characters in better circulation.

Reaction score
True, If I went out today to search for Rebels figures, I'd find several Leias, and a few Maul/7th Sister 2packs and that's about it. Maybe some Speeders and A-Wings w/ figures.

Its funny how everyone says that SW makes its money on the toys, yet here is a show that offers little to purchase. So much $$$ left behind.

Reaction score
True, If I went out today to search for Rebels figures, I'd find several Leias, and a few Maul/7th Sister 2packs and that's about it. Maybe some Speeders and A-Wings w/ figures.

Its funny how everyone says that SW makes its money on the toys, yet here is a show that offers little to purchase. So much $$$ left behind.
I've actually had no trouble finding Sabine or Stormtrooper Kanan in my area. And the re-released Inquisitor was far easier to find than the first version. Only Chopper was next to impossible to find until the 2-pack with Zeb was released.

As far as figures I'd like to see released, here's my list:

1. Ezra with short hair
2. Kanan with face mask
3. Commander Sato
4. Young Wedge Antilles
5. AP-5
6. Governor Irina Spalko....er, Pryce
7. Mon Mothma/Bail Organa 2-pack
8. Obi-Wan/Maul 2-pack

Reaction score
Hanging out in a room with shelves full of stuff I
I've actually had no trouble finding Sabine or Stormtrooper Kanan in my area. And the re-released Inquisitor was far easier to find than the first version. Only Chopper was next to impossible to find until the 2-pack with Zeb was released.

As far as figures I'd like to see released, here's my list:

1. Ezra with short hair
2. Kanan with face mask
3. Commander Sato
4. Young Wedge Antilles
5. AP-5
6. Governor Irina Spalko....er, Pryce
7. Mon Mothma/Bail Organa 2-pack
8. Obi-Wan/Maul 2-pack
Hah her haircut does make her look just like Spalko... though Cate Blanchet doesn't voice her (Mary Elizabeth McGlynn does her voice) I think maybe Blanchet's facial structure may have been used for the character model. Also as an imperial lover I want her as a figure to.

Reaction score
Hah her haircut does make her look just like Spalko... though Cate Blanchet doesn't voice her (Mary Elizabeth McGlynn does her voice) I think maybe Blanchet's facial structure may have been used for the character model. Also as an imperial lover I want her as a figure to.
The accent is very close to that of Spalko as well. I'm convinced they deliberately went that route when creating the character for Rebels. The similarities are too strong to be just a coincidence.

Reaction score
The accent is very close to that of Spalko as well. I'm convinced they deliberately went that route when creating the character for Rebels. The similarities are too strong to be just a coincidence.
Indianna Jones stuff is considered fair game by the Lucas Film folks. The Raiders stuff showed up in TCW. I know that 'Staff of Ra" was in the episode with Jar-Jar and Hondo. They also had Wat Tambor loading up the Ark of the Covenant when he was trying to flee from Ryloth. Recently Thrawn had a Holy Grail among his artifacts on his ship.

So Pryce? Yep, pretty sure its not a mistake. Plus the Iron Squadron had a Andy Guiterez and a Ramones kids. So other influences abound. Alan Rickman inspried AP-5 and a Christopher Walken inspired Citadel Commandant.

Reaction score
Considering Kenobi was in Rebels for about 5 minutes, and his duel with Maul was anticlimactic, I'm beginning to wonder if we'll see a 2-pack for them.
Plus they already have Maul, so all that is need is Obi-Wan. And maybe clothes for Maul.

Reaction score
I thought the model for Obi-Wan was fantastic, so I'd love an animated-style figure of him.

Reaction score
unless they felt generous, and reissued the Dewback. lol
But they don't usually mix the lines.