Rebels - Figures that need to be made?

GNT

Reaction score
We're a couple weeks away from the series starting so I'll get this thread up and running now, post all your Rebels "wants" here.

Reaction score
I think this will be interesting... so far we haven't really seen any cool aliens or anything. Clone Wars provided lots of opportunities for figures, between all the different clones, cool aliens, and rotating cast of Jedi. I'm a little concerned that with this series mostly based on Lothal, and around the small crew of Rebels, action figure opportunities may be more rare. Hopefully it will branch out quickly.

Reaction score
For me, I wouldn't mind a 6" Black Series Chopper. I like that he's based off of early concept designs for R2-D2.

Reaction score
Sabine and Kallus without any headgear. Also Luminara. And Bail. And Captain Rex (Star Tours). Any character who has appeared before. :)

Reaction score
Yeah, if the helmet on Sabine isn't removable, I'd like an alternate figure for her. I'm also interested in Luminara, as she was one of the CW Jedi that I really enjoyed in the series. I doubt this is a spoiler, but we briefly see the Kenner Hammerhead in the background during the premiere - that would be a cool figure for the line as well.

Reaction score
Next episode has a "Walrus Man" in it, judging from a preview. Would love to see him. I think an Aqualish was mentioned in one of those news reports too.

Reaction score
Ha, ha! I got that same feeling.

Though I think it's bit early for wish list, it just started. lol

Reaction score
Well, we seem to be getting action figures of all the main crew members, so not really too much else that I feel "needs" to be made at this point. I find it interesting that we're getting some Wookiees from the pilot episode, so that makes me wonder if Hasbro is more open to making single episode characters in this 5POA style than they were in the SA Clone Wars line (back when it was still SA).

Reaction score
Hasbro should, nay need, to make a figure of Sabine where we can actually see her face!

I can explain how much it p*sses me off that Hasbro have gone and stuck a non-removable helmet on Sabine!

I wouldn't have minded if they did a non-removable helmet version AFTER having already made a helmet-less Sabine.

In the two episodes I've seen so far, Sabine seems to spend more time with her helmet off.

Reaction score
I think we need to have figures on shelves before we start talking about what they should do next.

i'm equal parts excited and disappointed. If toys weren't my favorite part of a property's merch, I'd have given up in anger already.

Reaction score
Eh, if they put it out, I'll probably buy it. And by "it" I think I mean just about every character that makes it to the shelves. I missed my opportunity with Clone Wars, as I arrived late for the party - both series-wise and collecting-wise. Now I'm paying through the nose for those hard-to-find figures. The only pre-order I have not been able to snag yet is Chopper.

Reaction score
Figures
-Bail Organa
-The rest of the IG droids
-Kitwar
-Sabine with helmet off
-Kallus with helmet off
-RX-24
-Maketh Tua
-Ambo Wabo
-Sumar

Vehicles
-Speeder Bike
-Wookiee Gunship
-Regular Tie Fighter

Reaction score
-Maketh Tua
I'd really like to see Minister Tua, but it doesn't seem likely that Hasbro would make her – almost certainly not as a single-carded release. Maybe in a mission pack with a stormtrooper or Bail Organa?

A generic Imperial officer would also be nice; Yogar Lyste from "Fighter Flight" would make a good template.

Reaction score
An Imperial speeder bike packed with an AT-DP pilot would be pretty cool. Though, instead of the light blue armor of the upcoming single carded release of the AT-DP pilot, it'd be nice if hasbro could repaint it with more screen accurate light grey armor.

Reaction score
Well, no need for a Luminara figure. I'm honestly fine with where the line is going, they seem to be planning all the core characters, with a few surprises when it comes to background characters, like the Wookies or Vizago and his droid. I doubt we'll get the depth we saw in the CW line or any movie line. Perhaps scaling back to the essentials is how all the new lines will run under the Disney banner. I highly doubt we'll see characters like Bail Organa, or anyone else who falls into the "senator" type category.

Reaction score
Well, no need for a Luminara figure. I'm honestly fine with where the line is going, they seem to be planning all the core characters, with a few surprises when it comes to background characters, like the Wookies or Vizago and his droid. I doubt we'll get the depth we saw in the CW line or any movie line. Perhaps scaling back to the essentials is how all the new lines will run under the Disney banner. I highly doubt we'll see characters like Bail Organa, or anyone else who falls into the "senator" type category.

There go my dreams for a Senate Action Playset, with new the new Veto (TM) action that destroys the back wall made up of Voting Bloc(k)s.

Reaction score
I feel that a black and white Chopper from the Breaking Ranks episode is an easy one for them to do. it would be nice if it had sloppy paint, but not necessarily too sloppy.

Reaction score
I'm really looking forward to an imperial officer, they play a major role and would make a great figure. And with all the hammerheads, walrusmen, rhodians and ugnaughts running around i wouldn't mind if Hasbro made something like a cardboard cantina set, preferably with some crates for added play value. And just in case anyone involved in making the show reads this, Ezra and his friends need to visit tatooine so i can get me some rebels jawas:grin:

Reaction score
I can't believe I'm the first one to suggest this, but we need a Rebels version of Darth Vader from the extended version of "Spark of Rebellion."

Of course, it's probably already in the works. :sneaky:

Reaction score
I feel that a black and white Chopper from the Breaking Ranks episode is an easy one for them to do. it would be nice if it had sloppy paint, but not necessarily too sloppy.
to pack this repaint w/ ms cadet disquise Ezra instead of kanan would've made too much sence for hasbro

Reaction score
I'm really looking forward to an imperial officer, they play a major role and would make a great figure. And with all the hammerheads, walrusmen, rhodians and ugnaughts running around i wouldn't mind if Hasbro made something like a cardboard cantina set, preferably with some crates for added play value. And just in case anyone involved in making the show reads this, Ezra and his friends need to visit tatooine so i can get me some rebels jawas:grin:
Imperial officer ... yes, please!

Reaction score
Could we be so lucky? Would Hasbro actually gift us with two completely new Rebels figures in a single pack? I'm with you all the way, but somehow I see Hasbro only packaging a new Lando with the old Chopper. :(
Some upcoming Rebels 2-packs feature 2 brand new sculpts, like Vizago and his droid, or the 2 Wookies...lets hope.