Rebel Soldier (Hoth) - ESB**

GNT

Reaction score
Please use this thread to discuss the newly boxed packaged Rebel Soldier figure. This figure will be offered on a Vintage card as well in 2020.

Anyone picking up this release?

Reaction score
I'll have six of the 40th release. So unless they surprise us with yet another new face, I'll probably pass.

GNT

Reaction score
Most likely but I always like to have some confirmation first before adding the number.

Reaction score
Is the boxed one going to have the variant face, or is that just the prototype? Maybe I missed something, but I guess I had thought the figure came with two head sculpts before my carded ones arrived & proved otherwise.

Reaction score
Is the boxed one going to have the variant face, or is that just the prototype? Maybe I missed something, but I guess I had thought the figure came with two head sculpts before my carded ones arrived & proved otherwise.
Keep looking. Think extra face, not head.

Reaction score
Should be there on the figure tucked away somewhere. It's like a treasure hunt!

Reaction score
I sort of hope the photo is just a placeholder, and when the boxed figures turn up, maybe we will get a couple more face variants? Not likely, but that would be a very nice surprise. I guess if they use the same approach on the Endor Trooper, that will probably give us some new options for swapping around.

bac

Reaction score

bac

Reaction score
Update: Rebel Trooper now $16.90 at Amazon. Probably for Prime Day.

Snowtrooper as well.

Reaction score
Deffo picking this one for my collection. I,ve waited for this boxed version once I heard it would match the side art on the ESB Vader and Snowspeeder Luke boxes. Speaking of which, any word on what other figures will go in that blue ESB side package art series?

Reaction score
Deffo picking this one for my collection. I,ve waited for this boxed version once I heard it would match the side art on the ESB Vader and Snowspeeder Luke boxes. Speaking of which, any word on what other figures will go in that blue ESB side package art series?
Nothing else has been announced yet.

bac

Reaction score
Reaction score
I got this guy boxed for now, really just need the artwork in the side since I'm trying to have the full artworks eventually.

Only difference I noticed is the blasters are more black and less grey than the 40th.

Reaction score
He's back on sale at Amazon, this time for $2.11 off.

And now he’s $13.99 for the deal of the day

Reaction score
Does anyone need one of the boxed versions? I had a Pulse preoder ship I don't even recall placing. I already have one in a mint box from my case and I'm an opener. So if anyone wants it for retail plus shipping let me know

Reaction score
Saw a grand total of one of these guys at Walmart a while ago. He was gone by the time I actually considered getting him today, though.

Reaction score
I wish we had like a process for voting on packaging/cardback as well because I would vote for this version and the 40th anniversary Hoth soldier as some of my favorite packaging/art work for the BS line.

Reaction score
I wish we had like a process for voting on packaging/cardback as well because I would vote for this version and the 40th anniversary Hoth soldier as some of my favorite packaging/art work for the BS line.
I love the new packaging with the murel on the side but I wish the box was just a recktangle as it would save some space on the shelf.

Reaction score
I'm not normally into upgrades on decent figure sculpts, yet after looking at this 6" version I can say that a TVC version would definitely benefit from the better wrist articulation. It would also be cool if they could get the lower jacket made of plastic so that has give to it and allows the legs freedom to move. I didn't care for the SG's approach for it back in TLC era and still don't. So if they could shrink this figure down for TVC I'd definitely buy it!

Also digging the two alternate head sculpts!

Reaction score
I bought another one earlier today for the $14. LOL Never thought I would be army building Hoth Troopers. I'm up to 4 of them. Helps there is so many ways to configure them so they are all different. Hasbro, do this with the eventual endor trooper and I'll get a bunch of those.

I notice the figure is back up to $20 now. I guess we ruined a Cyber MONDAY sale by buying all the stock on Saturday.

Reaction score
Got three, beautiful condition from Amazon!!!! DOnt know why they arent consistent, they ruined the Credit Collection Death Troopers but these, were all in perfect shape lol

Reaction score
Anyone have the box they're willing to part with? Really just want the side art so it could be mailed in a regular envelope. Wanting to have the complete set eventually, just don't need any more of these guys after stocking up on 40th.

Reaction score
Anyone have the box they're willing to part with? Really just want the side art so it could be mailed in a regular envelope. Wanting to have the complete set eventually, just don't need any more of these guys after stocking up on 40th.
I have another one I’ve yet to open but I could probably part with the side art.