Rebel Soldier (Echo Base Battle Gear) 4- Pack

Reaction score
i think the boxed figures were still just a "test" to see if they would sell that way. Even though we had the pair of Ewoks, and the Imperial Scanning crew from K-Mart 10 years ago. I think we should get a few more things in the box than what Boba came with, but what can you do?
I'm still convinced we were originally supposed to get his throne and they canned it at the last minute to get everyone to buy the whole room instead.

Reaction score
IDK, him and the throne strike me as a $35 at the minimum. And since they didn't have a $35 SKU available and possibly had no partner that wanted it they decided not to.

If they're going to release the whole throne room you can't not include that because it was there for Bib and Fett and would seem like a missing item, plus it would cause a bit of an uproar if you also had to buy a DLX set just to get said throne.

Reaction score
Since these have removable head gear, I’ll definitely grab two sets now. The generic heads (like the RFT set) are great for customs!

Reaction score
Reaction score
i canceled my pulse preorder a few min ago as well. i'll wait for the possible shopdisney listing since i have a g.c to use up

Reaction score
I agree with that @Jertej1 , and that's what I'd imagine these guys are too. Not so much front-line fighters but they're the guys taking care of logistics, ship maintenance, running cables through ice caves, etc. I love the look of all the Hoth rebels, the "battle gear" name for these on the packaging is just typical Hasbro, giving blasters to figures that likely wouldn't even be armed is in the same vein for me. But not a big issue I guess. I think the new headsculpts are great, didn't pick this set up because I had enough of this figure already. @Coreworld Those are great shots, as usual!!! This guy looks like Robert Pattinson to me....
1668795045486.png 1668795069557.png

Last edited:
Reaction score
I agree with that @Jertej1 , and that's what I'd imagine these guys are too. Not so much front-line fighters but they're the guys taking care of logistics, ship maintenance, running cables through ice caves, etc. I love the look of all the Hoth rebels, the "battle gear" name for these on the packaging is just typical Hasbro, giving blasters to figures that likely wouldn't even be armed is in the same vein for me. But not a big issue I guess. I think the new headsculpts are great, didn't pick this set up because I had enough of this figure already. @Coreworld Those are great shots, as usual!!! This guy looks like Robert Pattinson to me....
View attachment 442934 View attachment 442935
Running cables!! I love it! Lol! Right?!

Reaction score
I was thinking that the head might could be repurposed for a Fallen Order Cal with some rust-colored paint.

1668795045486-png.442934
1668797986465.png

Reaction score
i think what happened was habro heard we were really upset that the echo base rebel was so hard to get and so expensive on the secondary market that they assumed we wanted tons and tons of them. i think most or all of us would have preferred the actual soldier in the four pack. that said, i'm happy to get this one as well and hope to get a four pack of the actual soldier later.

Reaction score
Hasbro: Here...take techs for now, for a non existing base playset, we'll send soldiers later like in 2030. We might have Rebel Endor Techs too, somewhere around here.

Reaction score
Rebels gotta do what rebels gotta do, no time for separating out jobs, getting into a union, and sign employment-specific contracts.
If I want them in the trenches, there they go!

bac

Reaction score
I never did order these guys. Counted and I have four of the main line ones, so I'm not sure if I want to double that with some different heads. Especially with no setting to put them in.

Reaction score
I am hoping once Disney lists them, they’ll have some sort of discount. I’d take two just for the generic trooper heads, which I’ll probably swap over to my Aldani Andors when they show up three years from now.

Reaction score
not on shopD yet. hoping w/in a week it will be and by then, my shopD g.c. will be in hand as well

Reaction score
The same. How long till they actually get put in a truck and arrive at my door? With Thanksgiving, Black Friday, Cyber-Monday, when will someone say,”The first transport is away!”?

Reaction score
In the past my pulse stuff has arrived with 2 days after I receive the shipping notice. I'd guessing hopefully Saturday as I got my notice yesterday

Reaction score
After the 30% sale ends. 😄
May seem that way, but the clone 4 pk is not on sale where's as the death trooper 4pk is. So it's older stock that's on sale and if they had the hoth 4pk, it would not be on sale.

Reaction score
May seem that way, but the clone 4 pk is not on sale where's as the death trooper 4pk is. So it's older stock that's on sale and if they had the hoth 4pk, it would not be on sale.
Hasbro Pulse has the Clone Pack on sale 25% off for Premium members & 20% off for non members.

Reaction score
Hey Strobeone, did you post a pic breakdown of this hoth trooper? I was thinking of repainting one and wondered if it's an easy fig to break down and rebuild once parts are repainted.

Reaction score
Nothing on shopD so far :(
Recieved my shopD g.c over the wknd.😀

Last edited:

bac

Reaction score
Hasbro Pulse has the Clone Pack on sale 25% off for Premium members & 20% off for non members.

I want more white clones. BUT with a new clone buck coming, and this old one having issues, my instincts keep telling me to wait.