Rebel Pilots Multipack

Reaction score
​I would love them to continue with the Pilots sets, but you get the feeling they sold terribley?

Reaction score
Or at least they're selling just enough so that they're not a total loss.
After all they're retools, so for the most part it's cheaper than all new tooling.

My guess is if these were brand new figures these wouldn't be cost effective at all.

Not that I don't like them though, I'm definitely open to more. Possibly a mix of Y-Wing, and B-Wing Pilots though, I've seen too much orange for a spell.

Reaction score
Or at least they're selling just enough so that they're not a total loss.
After all they're retools, so for the most part it's cheaper than all new tooling.

My guess is if these were brand new figures these wouldn't be cost effective at all.

Not that I don't like them though, I'm definitely open to more. Possibly a mix of Y-Wing, and B-Wing Pilots though, I've seen too much orange for a spell.
Agreed. They need a new Endor pack. There's plenty of pilots left in that briefing and ****pit shots. Or perhaps an EU pack.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Well thanks to my cool buddy DarkArtist I'm now a proud owner of this awesome set of pilots, Thanks buddy!

Reaction score
Finally got some little LED flashlights for lighting this diorama I've had sitting on my desk for several weeks (with cats constantly knocking something over on their way to the window), and did a few test shots with them and was impressed enough to want to share them. Here's Porkins and R5-D8 in their natural habitat amongst the crews in the Yavin hanger:

Reaction score
Love the picture up there. I always imagine Leia telling Dodonna that she just escaped the Death Star with two guys she's conflicted about but feels they may be being tracked. Dodonna tells her they need some more astromechs if the Imps are on their way. Leia explains they had time to round up a few before escaping the Death Star and that blonde guy, the one she is currently crushing on, knows of more wandering alone in the Streets of Mos Eisley.

kk1

Reaction score
Love the picture up there. I always imagine Leia telling Dodonna that she just escaped the Death Star with two guys she's conflicted about but feels they may be being tracked. Dodonna tells her they need some more astromechs if the Imps are on their way. Leia explains they had time to round up a few before escaping the Death Star and that blonde guy, the one she is currently crushing on, knows of more wandering alone in the Streets of Mos Eisley.
I always imagined the rebels went to pick up the Tantative IV after the Imperials sent the distress signal and set it adrift above Tatooine. They salvaged R2-Q2 and R4-M9 off the ship and then picked up a few more off Tatooine before heading back to the base.

Reaction score
As long as hasbro keeps making different head sculpts for these guys, they can keep giving them different names and using the same body sculpts and I will keep buying them. Maybe eventually I will have 100 different super-articulated X-wing pilots to complete an army with??? You never know... :)

Reaction score
I took some more pics of my hanger scene before taking it down.

And here's the two pilots from Red Squadron that Hasbro still needs to get out, Red 10 and Red 12. Not to mention improved versions of most of the droids.

I think when the TVC Red 3 X-Wing and Black package Biggs come out I will set up a much larger display with a row of 4 X-Wings and a second row of 4 Y-Wings like the Yavin hanger sound stage was set up. I'll need a few more rebel techs before then and make some of the pillars, walls and crates that are in the hanger set.

Reaction score
There any newer X-Wing pilot figures where the ammo clip belt things are on the left legs instead of the right leg?

Reaction score
I don't think so but it's definitely a cool feature from the Rebel Fleet Trooper they should use.

Reaction score
Unfortunately I don't think a colour picture exists :'(
The multiple similar Astros is a problem that continued into the P.T. either with practical props or CG ones.
R5-D8 being inaccurate is 1/2 true since we never see below his neck.
S?:>}
Color photo in the new DS Technical Manual