Rebel Heroes Battle Pack

Reaction score
Will pass. Seriously.

The Star Wars line isn't ending, but these battle packs are getting worse and worse.

Reaction score

My feelings on these "new" BPs was captured in trading card form!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Well those Yavin Ceremony packs are starting to look pretty good compared to this crap!

I get was these are designed for, but if you change it up a bit to appeal to collectors more of them might actually sell.

Reaction score
Oh man. I remember finding that Han in WM, back in 99, or whenever it was. Isn't that the same wave that the Greedo with the chest wound, came in? Either way, I remember finding that Han and thinking it was just THE BEST.

haha...that has definitely changed.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm amazed they included a Threepio as recent as that one, considering how old Chewie and especially Han are. Seriously, can they just let that Han sculpt die? I thought we were done with it.

Reaction score
Why Hasbro? Man, I remember I had that Chewie and thought it was crap back in the day. Now Hasbro just gives it to us again? Ouch.

Reaction score
They're trying to show us how good that C-3PO sculpt is. That's why its packed with that Han and Chewie, LOL.

Reaction score
They're trying to show us how good that C-3PO sculpt is. That's why its packed with that Han and Chewie, LOL.
Yeah, so collecters have to spend $30 just to get a good C-3P0. Hasbro just wants :greedy_dollars:.

Last edited:
Reaction score
It's not even a very good 3PO. A BAD sculpt 3PO or bigger TVC sculpt 3PO would be considered a "good" 3PO IMO.

Reaction score
i think Hasbro might be losing steam with these new battlepacks... that has got to be one of the worst ones to date... the only saving grace is the Chewie.

Reaction score
Yep, it's pretty bad and dull. I know these are for kids or those new in the game but they should at least put current figures in there to capitalize on collectors and customizers. The only thing worse I think would be a three pack of Red Holiday Vaders.

Last edited:
Reaction score
^ At least they'd be useful during the holidays...

Reaction score
Oh man. I remember finding that Han in WM, back in 99, or whenever it was. Isn't that the same wave that the Greedo with the chest wound, came in? Either way, I remember finding that Han and thinking it was just THE BEST.

haha...that has definitely changed.
I got out of collecting shortly after these came out and I remember getting them and thinking that I had THE definitive Han and Chewie. They're still not terrible, but have no place on pegs today.

GNT

Reaction score
New boxed images of this pack can be found here. Be prepared to see this one at your local stores alot :p

Reaction score
repacking that 3PO, well - I like it ... I personally like it even
better than the TVC one, but I prefer the resurgence finish ...
... so Hasbros choice is ok with me here

repacking that Chewbacca ... uhmm ... why this one ???
There are far better ones, but at least this is not the worst
of them, but it's still a really sad choice Hasbro ...

repacking that Han ... well ... that leave me speechless ...
Hasbro - repacking that piece of junk is not bold ... it's
absolutely shameless ...

... that must be the worst battlepack of all time ...

Reaction score
easy pass and sad to see Hasbro re-releasing these figures...

it's a shame cause back in the day I thought the Comm-Tech Han was awesome... now since we got the VOTC version it's not even close.

Reaction score
Surly those are mock ups and they used those figures as stand-ins, because that pack is total crap that was sold 8 years ago!

Reaction score
This is a big PASS for me.Why does Hasbro sometimes feel so cheap?

Reaction score
I have a shelf for each movie. So I need one or two more Hans, Chewies and 3PO's.

I'll be passing on this travesty of a set.

Reaction score
I wouldn't even donate this one for a Toy Drive...well maybe..but it just seems, so wrong.

GNT

Reaction score
I wouldn't even donate this one for a Toy Drive...well maybe..but it just seems, so wrong.
They'd mostly hand it back to you... "we already have heaps of these in the pile over in the corner" *points to corner with heaps of the packs*

Reaction score
I wonder what Hasbro was thinking? I wouldn't even buy this set on sale.:stupid:

Last edited:
Reaction score

Second time I post this picture about a toy in this line. God awful IMO.

Reaction score
If I had seen this set in the store, without having read about it online, I would assume that a swapper had stolen the new Han out of it, and replaced it with that old one.

Reaction score
If I had seen this set in the store, without having read about it online, I would assume that a swapper had stolen the new Han out of it, and replaced it with that old one.
LOL! so true. No words can describe how bad this set it. It makes zero sense, even from a business perspective.

Reaction score
Haha, I'd think the whole set would have been swapped!

Reaction score
I know. The could've had the VOTC Han, VOTC Chewie, and TVC 3PO and it would be a pretty desirable set. The thing is crap overall.