Rebel Heroes Battle Pack

Reaction score
Hmm, yes, but what else one wonders? Typically these sets have three figures in them. I can make out Chewie and Han in the thumbnail, but it's really hard to clearly pick out another character. Luke perhaps? He'd be the logical fit, given the scene and title.

Reaction score
Looks like there's a sandtrooper in that shot. Looks like a major PASS.

Reaction score
They're probably going to be repackaged figures. I wonder what the third figure is going to be, though. I can't make it out.

Reaction score
Makes you wonder how Hasbro can come up with awesome figures like the new Quinlan Vos and Deleted Scene Luke Skywalker (and from recent pictures, possibly DARTH MALGUS), and then go and make a battle pack so PASS-worthy.

Reaction score
Makes you wonder how Hasbro can come up with awesome figures like the new Quinlan Vos and Deleted Scene Luke Skywalker (and from recent pictures, possibly DARTH MALGUS), and then go and make a battle pack so PASS-worthy.
They take all the money they got from selling old figures to kids who don't have them and use it to design new figures.

Reaction score
If it was a VOTC Han and Chewie mould I just might get it for extras but these are the worst repacks I've seen for ever! These figures are so dated!

Reaction score
If it was a VOTC Han and Chewie mould I just might get it for extras but these are the worst repacks I've seen for ever! These figures are so dated!
It's for the kiddies.

Hasbro's obviously banking on the TPM re-release to draw (more) kids into the movie lines.

Reaction score
It's for the kiddies.

Hasbro's obviously banking on the TPM re-release to draw (more) kids into the movie lines.
I don't even see kids being that drawn to this. A lot of these things seem to peg warm. My one TRU still had some of the early TLC ones last month!

Reaction score
I don't even see kids being that drawn to this. A lot of these things seem to peg warm. My one TRU still had some of the early TLC ones last month!
It's Hasbro's idea, not mine.

I don't see any other reason why they'd do it.

Reaction score
It's Hasbro's idea, not mine.

I don't see any other reason why they'd do it.
I know, I just can't believe they are still doing this stuff. Is it really worth producing these figures again and designing the packaging?

Sure some of these will sell but nothing compared to if it was a pack with something new or at least decent repacks.

Reaction score
I guess if it's cheaper, then yes. Older figures with less moving parts = cheaper to make, after all.
I know, but if they would have put a bit more money into making better figures for this I feel they would sell more. I would have bought one for extras if they were VOTC moulds.

Reaction score
Man, I've just gotta be wrong on this, but, from that tiny pic, it almost looks like the return of 1999 Cantina Han....again!

:fatigue:

With all the 1999 retreads and reissues we're seeing, it wouldn't surprise me in the least.

Reaction score
Man, I've just gotta be wrong on this, but, from that tiny pic, it almost looks like the return of 1999 Cantina Han....again!

:fatigue:

With all the 1999 retreads and reissues we're seeing, it wouldn't surprise me in the least.

I'd say you're right on the money. I thought it was the same figure when I saw the pic as well.

Reaction score
That's what I thought it was...

Hasbro needs to stop think a 10 year old figure like this can still hold up on a store self..

Reaction score
Yeh, it looks like the 1999 Cantina Han for sure. I think we now know why they collected all the sandtroopers.

GNT

Reaction score
I know! Ugh, stupid repacks.
While I agree, re-issues are usually cheap to produce since all the sculpting is already done so costs would be low giving Hasbro a chance to make a decent profit to spend on new figures in the basic line. :)

Reaction score
That's my hope as well, but some of these repacks seem to be senseless or at least not well thought-out. It's a fresh BP idea that's actually kind of cool, but it's one of those things that I really don't want or need.

When I read the thread I thought this was one of those trooper packs that Curto mentioned.

Reaction score
Pretty sure you are right there, Glitch.

Quite funny how many figures from 1999 will be making a comeback in 2012.

Reaction score
I'd LOVE to see swappers have fun with this! :D

Going to put some '77 figures in there? :D

Reaction score
Here's a bigger picture. It looks like it also includes a clean Sandtrooper Squad leader. I still can't decipher the Han, though.

Reaction score
I'm getting cross-eyed trying to figure what is going on in the left side of that comp. Is it a Sandtrooper with an orange paldron falling over with a motion blur applied to him?

Reaction score
Ugh. I thought we ahd finally seen the last of that Cantina Han.

Why does Hasbro hate VOTC Han? By the time they finally put an unaltered one out again, it will be due for an upgrade.

Reaction score
I'm getting cross-eyed trying to figure what is going on in the left side of that comp. Is it a Sandtrooper with an orange paldron falling over with a motion blur applied to him?

you are right. orange pauldron falling over.
Galactic Hunter updated their image bank and you can see it more clearly now

Reaction score
it's..........threepio.......Cantina Han..and Cloud city Chewie sculpt.
Oh, and the worst battle pack probably ..ever.....

Reaction score
What a piece of junk! Lousy old Han, Chewie, and 3PO... lame. VOTC sculpts (or VC, for 3PO) would've maybe been worth a shot... lame!