Rebel Fleet Trooper Battalion

Reaction score
Multiples of this pack will be required. 👍

Just noticed he seems to be a repainted RFT but I ain't complaining.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Near the greatest snow on Earth. (SLC, UT)
Rebel Fleet Trooper 4-Pack (Troop Builder). Includes three "grunt" troopers (one based on Lieutenant Scrambas) & one squad leader (based on Captain Antilles). Comes with four DH-17 Blaster Pistols & two A280 Blaster Rifles.

Hasbro-Pulse-Icon-18px.png
&
Shop-Disney-Icon-20px.png
Exclusive in the U.S., Canada, & the U.K.
Available for pre-order beginning today, October 22nd, at 5:00pm ET HERE @PULSE. On shelf Spring 2022. MSRP is $41.99.

Press Images

VC-Rebel-Fleet-Trooper-4-Pack-Troop-Builder-Boxed-1-Resized.jpg
VC-Rebel-Fleet-Trooper-4-Pack-Troop-Builder-Boxed-2-Resized.jpg

VC-Rebel-Fleet-Trooper-4-Pack-Troop-Builder-Loose-1-Resized.jpg
VC-Rebel-Fleet-Trooper-4-Pack-Troop-Builder-Loose-2-Resized.jpg

VC-Rebel-Fleet-Trooper-4-Pack-Troop-Builder-Loose-3-Resized.jpg
VC-Rebel-Fleet-Trooper-4-Pack-Troop-Builder-Loose-4-Resized.jpg

HD Images

Spoiler:  
VC-Rebel-Fleet-Trooper-4-Pack-Troop-Builder-Boxed-1.jpg

VC-Rebel-Fleet-Trooper-4-Pack-Troop-Builder-Loose-1.jpg

VC-Rebel-Fleet-Trooper-4-Pack-Troop-Builder-Loose-4.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
That RFT 4-pk is the best thing for TVC I've seen today! I honestly never thought they'd invest in new head tooling and for Antilles jacket in this format so soon, but they definitely nailed what I wanted to see happen! I hold out hope of seeing the same thing done for future sets namely BSG's, but the list is limitless.

Nice to see Ahsoka get a reissues with so many requesting it, I'd say the Obi-Wan and Mace aren't as need and would have preferred TLC old Ben with photo real. As that would have also filled a 96er spot.

I have no interest in another Din just to get some spiders, and the Cantina is as expected a pass.

Reaction score
Whelmed

Not over or under, just whelmed. I like the 4 pack of fleet troopers, like the spiders... wait and see on some of the rest. 6" still just angers me :(

Reaction score
Are these going live the same time as the PulseCon exclusives? Or at some indeterminate time in the future?

bac

Reaction score
They should limit it like the Stormtrooper pack, in which case it should not sellout immediately.

Yes, they go live today with everything else at Pulse and Shop Disney.

This answers a burning question from the last live stream with a positive response. Would Hasbro tool up new heads for the first non-helmeted troop builder pack? Apparently yes!

Reaction score
the packaging could be better for these, add some color. I give the set a thumbs up but the packaging, seeing this is TVC gets a thumbs down from me.

Reaction score
I see the appeal in this set but it's just not for me.

bac

Reaction score
Bought 2 sets in two separate orders at Pulse.

Reaction score
Love the additions of the new heads, and having Antilles is a pleasant surprise. I'm definitely in for a few of these.

Reaction score
Ordered two, but I'll definitely try to get more Antilles figs. Never thought I'd say this, but this'll give me too many RFTs... Will probably hang on to a few of the Tunghori specials for fodder.

Reaction score
I've been asking for this exact type of set since the original RFT came in 2011; when they did the stormtrooper set I had such a good feeling this was next. So glad Antilles is coming.

bac

Reaction score
There's no limit on these like the Stormtroopers that I can see. Interesting.

Reaction score
they probably realized demand for these would be much lower than the stormtroopers. i ordered two just in case they sell out, but honestly i probably only need one after getting a bunch of the earlier figure plus the swivel guys from the tantive set that i actually bought at a brick and mortar toys r us.

Reaction score
I bought this and the throne room, was tempted to get a second one along with TVC Ahsoka but wasn't sure they'd allow it. Plus, there's just something about ordering stuff a year out that bugs me.

Reaction score
I wanted to order this pack on ShopDisney, but they're simply not up yet. I'm trying to be patient...I have $75 in gift cards to use for it!

Reaction score
Have to give Hasbro credit here, good surprise, and nice repaint with Antilles - didn't even realize it was an RFT body at first. I'm glad I didn't buy extra RFTs to customize in previous years, as I figured they would sculpt new heads eventually, even though two are non-canon characters. I don't mind the diversity inclusions as they referred to them - shame they didn't include a female while they were at it. Speaking of which, its now high time that they do a new Leia from ANH to go with this set!

bac

Reaction score
A willingness to sculpt multiple new heads really opens this sub-line up for additional Rebel sets. I almost feel like an Endor Trooper set with "Rex" is an inevitability.

Reaction score
Also, I have to laugh a bit at the title. Battalion? Shouldn’t it be more like Rebel Fleet Squad or a four-man Fire Team? I hope they’re not expecting me to buy a thousand of these. Nice try Hasbro.