Rebel Fleet Trooper - #69

GNT

Reaction score
Hasbro will be releasing a Rebel Fleet Trooper with helmet, blaster and Death Star data card.

Who's going to be purchasing this? Army build?

Last edited:
Reaction score
About time they give us OT Rebel Soldiers. I'm army building this guy so fast. I will probably do head swaps after I get the first one.

Reaction score
Yay! I was wondering if they would get to this or not? Vader can finally slaughter some fleet troopers in my display cabinet eventually.

Reaction score
I'm not collecting BS, but I'll get this guy to display with the stormtrooper I do have, if he's as scene specific as the photos coming out of SDCC suggest he is.

Reaction score
I hope the helmet sits securely on his head during "play". Doesn't like like there is a chin strap.

Reaction score
What do you guys think, will he be generic enough while wearing the helmet to be an army builder?

Reaction score
Man, he looks great. I hope we get Captain Antilles!

Reaction score
Yes!

Love he is coming with the Desth Star Plans. Sadly my rule means I am only getting 2 of this unless we get another release with a new head.

The head looks way nicer than the DSC. Obviously Pello Scrambas but face looks a little more generic from the few pics.

Daigo_Bah

Reaction score
Yes!

Sadly my rule means I am only getting 2 of this unless we get another release with a new head.
That's funny; my rule is I only buy OT characters that I don't already have Sideshow versions of, since they share the same shelf in a movie chronological order across my collection room. I have the terrific SS version of this character, but I'd definitely get an Antilles if they retool it!

Reaction score
This line is a bunch of BS if you ask me.
Then don't bother coming to this section of the forums!

That's funny; my rule is I only buy OT characters that I don't already have Sideshow versions of, since they share the same shelf in a movie chronological order across my collection room. I have the terrific SS version of this character, but I'd definitely get an Antilles if they retool it!
I never could get into 1/6 stuff, so Black Series is my main SW line. If I don't limit my army builders I will get out of control with them. I never made rules for Stormtroopers and now I got a **** ton.

Antillies is a HUGE want. Would love him in this scale.

Reaction score
I see what you did there!

GarvenDreis, don't you get the joke? BS? Black Series? Eh? Ehhhhh?
Must have went over my head, sorry for being a ****.

My brother who also collects HATES this line, and he lets me know anytime we talk about collecting. So needless to say I get tired of pointless bashing of this line.

Reaction score
Just some more pics to share (I really wish they'd start releasing these dioramas!):

It looks like Hasbro actually either has different face sculpts -OR- they just applied paint differently to these guys, because they all three look different:

Reaction score
I hope the helmet sits securely on his head during "play". Doesn't like like there is a chin strap.
Helmet clearly has a chin strap :confused:

Yes!

Love he is coming with the Desth Star Plans. Sadly my rule means I am only getting 2 of this unless we get another release with a new head.

The head looks way nicer than the DSC. Obviously Pello Scrambas but face looks a little more generic from the few pics.
Where are you seeing that he comes with the Death Star plans?

Man, this is the one I have been waiting for! I've loved these guys since I was 9 years old. So happy that they are doing him...and he looks great!

Reaction score
What is cool is that if you have extra heads from various figs.......or buy a few from custom sites, you can make several RTs.....nice job H A S -my money- B R O ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Reaction score
Not sure if this indisquishable lump is the plans or something else for the dio.

GNT

Reaction score
The figure looks amazing, what would make it more impressive is if Hasbro released that diorama!

Reaction score
Very nice figure and I might buy a couple if the finish is good, but like the Death Star trooper before him, I think the helmet is slightly too small compared to the source material.

Reaction score
Just like with the Death Squad Commander, it appears as though the helmet is a smidge too small. No biggie, though; I'll still buy him. I need at least one filthy Rebel for my Imperials to kick around.

Reaction score
Finally a rebel trooper....only had to wait until A New Hope's Anniversary. I guess that means we'll be waiting until 2020 for a Hoth Trooper and 2023 for a Rebel Commando.

Reaction score
Finally a rebel trooper....only had to wait until A New Hope's Anniversary. I guess that means we'll be waiting until 2020 for a Hoth Trooper and 2023 for a Rebel Commando.
Alternatively, the line ends before we get a Commando and we're stuck with the Bearded Hoth Trooper so we can't army build. :p