RE: Southcenter TRU and Holo Yoda....

Reaction score
RE: Southcenter TRU and Holo Yoda....

After the collectors meeting tonight I wanted to run to my TRU and find out what our stock was of the HOLO YODA since a couple reported none of these would be in stock at other locations locally.

It is the same as other stores. There won't be any Friday night, so make sure to pass on the word to anyone you know that Southcenter TRU Will NOT have Yoda due to shipment delay. Our Thursday truck was cancelled, so that may be why

Pass the word to anyone you know that heard any announcements over the intercom at Southcenter. I'm gonna be having the managers pull the announcement and maybe put a sign up as well.

Sorry guys. Better you knew now than Friday evening

Reaction score
According to the main page, TRU is now saying they will have the Yoda on 4/2.

Repeat: Yoda, TRU, 4/2.

You said you work at TRU...any chance this came in even though the Thursday shipment was cancelled?

Reaction score
I looked on the official site just a bit ago and it said starting the 10th. Anyone else confirm this?

I have to call my TRU around 5pm. I'll have the lowdown. Chances unlikely with a cancelled truck that it would be delivered special, but I'll know in a while.

Reaction score
OKAY, I have the latest scoop....

I just talked to the store director. She JUST received an e-mail tonight that the apparent Yoda that was regularly scheduled for an April 10th ad has been changed and apparently IT IS STILL ON FOR APRIL 1st MIDNIGHT MADNESS!

What I can tell you is that the case has still not showed up at our store. What she thinks is going to happen is that it is being specially shipped direct to the stores, so if any TRU is getting it, it will be a late delivery, so we may get that case in tomorrow, but we will not 100% know for sure, but according to this last minute corporate e-mail JUST sent tonight the participating stores are expected to receive this for Midnight Madness.

So stay tuned, cross your fingers and hope for the best! At very worst there may be a sign up if we don't get the case, but this goes for every local Toys R Us besides Times Square. Maybe they wanted that Holo Yoda under wraps real tight til very last minute?

Reaction score
Great news! I'll be on hand to hopefully snare one of them. Thanks for the info.

Reaction score
Hey Ryan, any word on the Yoda yet? I called a couple TRU around the area yesterday and no one knew if they had them or not OR if they would be getting them. I was under the impression that only the NY store would have them ... and the link to the stores that were suppose to have them (here at r-scum) doesn't work. I kind of doubt that they are showing up, but lately it seems that ANYTHING is possible!

Reaction score
Sorry, man. No word yet. The store director isn't in yet and I gotta be there at 9pm, so unfortunately I don't have any info for you. You may try calling about 8 and ask for a manager if they may know if they got them in. I'm gonna be out for the rest of the night here, so all I can say is I HOPE SO and good luck tonight!

Reaction score
I called the Everett and Lynnwood stores and they each got a case in (12 Yoda's). I also read on the main page that toysrus.com has the Yoda on sale now for 9.99 each.

Reaction score
Okay, guys. If you want a Holo Yoda, come down on Sunday. As it stands right now we have scheduled 12 pcs for Sunday's ad. We MAY or MAY NOT get more before then. The next truck comes in Friday night, but any Exclusives that come in will NOT be available until the Sunday ad day. Just an FYI for you guys looking to get these by means of driving around.
As far as I know too it's 1 per customer and if memory serves it's free with ($35?+) purchase or separate $9.99 each.

Reaction score
There's about 36-48 Holo Yodas in stock for this morning's ad at Southcenter!

Just an FYI.