RC-1140 (Fixer) - Gaming Greats (RC)

Reaction score
Near the greatest snow on Earth. (SLC, UT)
RC-1140 - (Gaming Greats) from Republic Commando.

Gamestop-Icon-18px.png
Exclusive.

Available for pre-order on March 17 at 1pm ET HERE. On shelf Spring 2023. MSRP is $27.99.

Press Release

Fans and collectors can imagine scenes from the STAR WARS Galaxy with this premium RC-1140 (FIXER) figure, inspired by the STAR WARS: REPUBLIC COMMANDO video game.
This BLACK SERIES figure comes with 1 detachable entertainment-inspired accessory. Fans can display this fully articulated figure featuring poseable head, arms, legs, and premium deco, in their action figure and vehicle collection.
The figure is detailed to look like the RC-1140 (FIXER) character from STAR WARS: REPUBLIC COMMANDO, with premium detail and multiple points of articulation.

Eric Franer, Hasbro’s Star Wars Brand Team Product Designer, had this to say about the figure:
  • After we released RC-1138 (Boss) in 2021, we really wanted to continue Delta Squad. Fixer has a really unique color palette and really stands out in the Star Wars galaxy. Fixer will have a unique helmet and backpack sculpt which really helps to change his silhouette. The Republic Commando has such a cool design and it is really exciting to continue building out that collection. Boss and Fixer complement each other in a great way and look great displayed next to each other.
Press Images

Black-Series-RC-1140-Fixer-Gaming-Greats-RC-Boxed-1-Resized.jpg
Black-Series-RC-1140-Fixer-Gaming-Greats-RC-Boxed-2-Resized.jpg

Black-Series-RC-1140-Fixer-Gaming-Greats-RC-Loose-1-Resized.jpg
Black-Series-RC-1140-Fixer-Gaming-Greats-RC-Loose-2-Resized.jpg

Black-Series-RC-1140-Fixer-Gaming-Greats-RC-Loose-3-Resized.jpg
Black-Series-RC-1140-Fixer-Gaming-Greats-RC-Loose-4-Resized.jpg

Black-Series-RC-1140-Fixer-Gaming-Greats-RC-Loose-5-Resized.jpg
Black-Series-RC-1140-Fixer-Gaming-Greats-RC-Loose-6-Resized.jpg

HD Images

Spoiler:  
Black-Series-RC-1140-Fixer-Gaming-Greats-RC-Boxed-2.jpg

Black-Series-RC-1140-Fixer-Gaming-Greats-RC-Loose-1.jpg

Black-Series-RC-1140-Fixer-Gaming-Greats-RC-Loose-3.jpg

Black-Series-RC-1140-Fixer-Gaming-Greats-RC-Loose-4.jpg

Black-Series-RC-1140-Fixer-Gaming-Greats-RC-Loose-5.jpg

Gamestop

Last edited:
Reaction score
I loved the game. Will get this if only to get Sev and Scorch.
The RC bicep visible in the 13th Battalion Gaming Greats troop has what looks like Sev's deco, which will mean that Scorch will be pretty much guaranteed to follow.

Reaction score
Order in. Used my March $5 off coupon, basically negates shipping. Gonna hold off on the 13th clone for now.

Reaction score
Ugh. Shipping is back up to $5.99 each for me. It had been at $2.99 for each pre-order before.

Also, today I got an email from GameStop promoting the pre-order sale happening this week, as well as these new figures. Yet somehow the figures aren't included in the sale, though you might infer that from the email.

Reaction score
me too. when I ordered mine before I logged in my account it said preorder, then when I logged in, it said unavailable. So I logged out added to the cart, then logged in to check out. order in

Reaction score
Now that it seems like the whole squad is coming, I'm much more tempted by the Deltas.

But it also now feels even more frustrating that they're not getting the effort they deserve.

I can probably just about set aside that the Hunter body is a little too slender and some of the armour pieces don't match, but the fact that they only come with the undersized DC-17 feels lazy.

One of the big central mechanics of the game was your gun converted into the other weapons you would need. Another was how absurdly cool they made basic melee by making it a vibroblade that pops out of your wrist. These are characters from a shooter, and shooters love their arrays of weapons.

Even if Hasbro won't going to give each Commando a DC-17 attachment, a pistol, the vibroblade and a grenade we should still at least be seeing a different weapon with each of them.

Fixer should have come with the wrist blade. Scorch should come with the anti-armor attachment. Sev should come with the sniper. Ideallly between them we'd also get an EC detonator, a thermal detonator and a flashbang. Accessories often seem to be the cheapest and easiest thing to add to an existing mold, so the lack of them here is a big turn off.

Maybe it's just the colours, but I do have to say Fixer looks better than Boss here, even with 99% shared parts.

Reaction score
Having just gotten Boss in the mail. the temptation to jump on this is strong, but I'm hesitant to commit to the pricing right now given that Gaming Greats doesn't have the worst time making it to brick-n-motar stores as of late, but we'll see.

I'm hoping that Hasbro going for Boss and Fixer first means they're making arrangements for tooling to given the sculpts for Scorch and Sev the appropriate extra accessories (Scorch's hip satchel, Sev's shin strap and extra shoulder guard piece). It was a shame when the 2011 figure set was missing the leg attachments. Hope they also include the alternate modes for the DC-17 for grenades and snipers. They did the former nicely with Scorch's 2006 figure, never gave the sniper a mold before.

Reaction score
I just caved and got Boss via Sale, as $22 is the standard basic price they should be and I have no issue paying that. It might only $4 more but a simple repaint isn't worth that extra to me so I will be waiting for Fixer to go on sale and add him as well as Sev and Scorch when made.

Reaction score
I don't see why not, it's a simple repaint just like the others. The only one I would question getting made is Fi Skirata, but it's also possible with their whole Comic coverage line as well. I wouldn't even put it past them to make omega Squad since all four are plain black repaints, though they seem less likely.

Reaction score
Hope we get Scorch at some point.
I'm guessing the reason we haven't seen him yet is that he is going to be in the Bad Batch s2 and get a figure in that line. Especially since we already saw him in s1. That's the best reason I can think of for the delay.

Reaction score
I'm guessing the reason we haven't seen him yet is that he is going to be in the Bad Batch s2 and get a figure in that line. Especially since we already saw him in s1. That's the best reason I can think of for the delay.
That was my thought as well, especially since he's featured in the Season 2 Trailer. It'll be a shame to break up the Squad between GG boxes and Bad Batch boxes, but I have no doubt that we're getting Scorch one way or another.

Reaction score
Floating through the Alderaan debris field
What's interesting is that Scorch was the first in 3.75" line to get released, I guess because he had the larger following thus more popular? So when they went with boss first in TBS it did seem a bit odd.
I know for myself, had they announced black series was releasing Scorch first, he would've been an immediate pre-order. Announcing Boss first though, I didn't place an order until Sev and Fixer were confirmed. (was afraid Boss would be a one-off)

Reaction score
What's interesting is that Scorch was the first in 3.75" line to get released, I guess because he had the larger following thus more popular? So when they went with boss first in TBS it did seem a bit odd.

You sure about that ?? IIRC, back then when I still collected 3,75 shortly before I quitted, I remember I got the FULL squad plus one or two Geonosians in a multipack. I don't remember, that the squad members were available singlecarded on their own 🤔🤔
Scorch was my favourite back then, due his eyestriking black/yellow deco 😊 I hope they finish of the team/announce Scorch soon

Reaction score
You sure about that ?? IIRC, back then when I still collected 3,75 shortly before I quitted, I remember I got the FULL squad plus one or two Geonosians in a multipack. I don't remember, that the squad members were available singlecarded on their own 🤔🤔
Scorch was my favourite back then, due his eyestriking black/yellow deco 😊 I hope they finish of the team/announce Scorch soon
Scorch was released on a Saga card before the multipacks I believe

Reaction score
Yep, I don't remember a lot but but that's one thing I do know being a very big Republic Commando Fan!

Reaction score
Shipping in Canada.
Three down, one to go. Shame they all suck, but well done Hasbro, you got me again.