RAWCLIFFE PEWTER STAR WARS

Reaction score
I have a whole bunch of star wars pewter figures from Radcliffe from the OT made in the 90s. I was just wondering if anyone out there collects them anymore? I don't see much about them on the sites and was wondering if they were overproduced, or if there is just not any interest in them anymore.

Reaction score
Reaction score
Re: RADCLIFFE PEWTER STAR WARS

I've got Jango, Boba (x 2), and Slave I. I think I got most of them from Entertainment Earth, if I recall correctly. Jango was a gift and I think it was purchased on Ebay.

Reaction score

Ive got about 15 of them as well- the detail is really great-- but I usually only grab them if I can find them cheap (I dont like to pay over 10 bucks (shipping included) for them. They are more of an accent piece.

Reaction score

I got all the Obi-Wans, I wanted that Obi/Ani battle one, but it was like $90

I also have Boba, and Emperor. But Bobas blaster tip fell off...

Reaction score

I'll be picking up the Episode I Queen Amidala and Episode II Padme at some point. Haven't seen either of them on eBay for awhile.

Reaction score
Does anyone know why these aren't more popular. Is it the size? Is it that they made too many? I was just wondering if the resurgence of metal statues and figures why these are still relatively unpopular. I personally like them and have almost all the original trilogy ones and a few of the prequel ones (Mace, Qui-Gon, Jango, Dooku, Maul).

Chris Wyman

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I've got a bunch of these. Off the top of my head:

Jabba the Hutt (Heavy!)
Anakin Skywalker
Luke Skywalker
Princess Leia
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Max Rebo Band
Darth Vader

I think possibly the reason these aren't around much anymore is because they are so small and expensive. That doesn't take away how cool they are though! I love them and hope to have them all one day.

Reaction score
I have 12 of these myself.Got most on EBay the first few were cheap(Luke,Han,3po,r2,Ben,Boba,Storm,Anakin).Chewie,Darth, Wicket and Yoda were 10-15.Seems they do sell under cost now.

Reaction score
I've got three of the figures plus an ornament and keychain. They were all purchased cheap on ebay or SWS long ago. They are neat, but I'll only pick more up if I can get them for a steal.

Reaction score
waaaaaaaaaaay back when. I used to have the gamorrean guard, slave leia, jabba, bib, and yoda. maybe a few others.
I bought them to paint them. I painted bib fortuna and it looked really cool. i primed them and used a tiny spotter brush. that was no easy task. i don't have it any longer they perished in the fire i had.
oh.. i also had queen amidala and painter her too.

Reaction score
I have some myself. Currently I have:

1. Luke Skywalker
2. Princess Leia
3. Han Solo
4. Chewbacca
5. C-3PO
6. R2-D2
7. Yoda
8. Anakin Skywalker
9. Admiral Ackbar
10. Wicket
11. The Emperor
12. Darth Vader
13. Biker Scout w/ Speeder Bike
14. Boba Fett
15. Bib Fortuna
16. Gamorrean Guard
17. Star Destroyer

Does anyone have the Limited Edition Jabba with Slave Leia? I'm simply curious whether or not it can be removed from the wooden base?

Reaction score
I remember owning one of these a long time ago. I if remeber right it was a OT Force Ghost Anakin with a Vader helmet next to him and it came with the PC version of SW monopoly.
Not sure if it was some kind of exclusive.

I never tried to collect more of them as they were a little to expansive for me back then and I think it ended up in the fleamarket pin when I refocused on my collecting habbits.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have both the large and the small Millennium Falcon figures. They were pretty well detailed and are among the few items of my collection on display.

I also have both the Pewter and Gold Falcon’s from the Franklin Mint and the Gold Royal Sangalore Falcon. I am also rather pleased to have a Millennium Falcon piece from the Danbury Mint chess set.

Pewter is is a very nice collectible.

Reaction score
wow, I have several of these stored away. B-wing, I think an a-wing, darth maul and a couple others. Was just thinking about them the other day... most likely will be selling them since they have been packed away so long.

Reaction score
I've got the Rawcliffe Vader's TIE Fighter and Royal Selangor Stormtrooper, they are both very nice