WTB Rawcliffe Pewter AT-AT

Reaction score
Looking for the Rawcliffe Pewter AT-AT ship (not the mug or key chain).

Reaction score
I join to say good luck, I’ve got one and it was like pulling teeth to get one much less find anything about it... cost me several hundreds of dollars and it was the last piece I needed for a complete figure and ship run of the original trilogy

I search eBay regularly and have yet to see another one come up for sale, I’ve tried asking on several Star Wars Facebook group with out much luck

it wasn’t listed in the dealer catalogs (either the original trilogy or prequels - I’ve got both catalogs)

I can’t even pull up any of the old archived information from when it was sold by the Star Wars shop or entertainment earth (dont remember if it was the Jedi temple archive or star wars collectors archive, it was howI found out about the piece to begin with)

about the only way I’d sell it is by selling my complete rawcliffe collection

Attachments

Reaction score
Looking for the Rawcliffe Pewter AT-AT ship (not the mug or key chain).

Greetings from a new member. I am delighted to see all of this interest in my work.... I am the sculptor who Rawcliffe contracted to make their Star Wars (and Star Trek too) "vehicles." Yes, that included the AT AT which was the last piece that I made for them. I was able to sneak my signature onto a few of them (not the AT AT)(Lucas Film did not permit artists to sign their work). If you have the smaller Millennium Falcon you can see my signature on the underside of the back of the ship.

Reaction score
Greetings from a new member. I am delighted to see all of this interest in my work.... I am the sculptor who Rawcliffe contracted to make their Star Wars (and Star Trek too) "vehicles." Yes, that included the AT AT which was the last piece that I made for them. I was able to sneak my signature onto a few of them (not the AT AT)(Lucas Film did not permit artists to sign their work). If you have the smaller Millennium Falcon you can see my signature on the underside of the back of the ship.
Hello there. I've done my research & I'm an avid collector of the Star Wars pewter. If you are indeed Mark Eliot Schwabe I have a few questions for you. I found a list of Star Wars pewter (http://www.sandcrawler.com/SWB/rawcliffe.html) that shows just about everything made from Rawcliffe. There are a number of items for this list that I have never seen for sale. The list is below. My questions are: Were they ever produced? Are they available ANYWHERE? Where can I find them? Do you have any images or pics of these figures? Thank you.
1321011 Anakin in Pod
1341001: Gungan sub
1341003: Darth Maul on Sith speeder
1341004: Battle droid on STAP
1341010: Gungan on Kaadu
1311010: Sebulba
Senator Palpatine

Reaction score
Hello there. I've done my research & I'm an avid collector of the Star Wars pewter. If you are indeed Mark Eliot Schwabe I have a few questions for you. I found a list of Star Wars pewter (http://www.sandcrawler.com/SWB/rawcliffe.html) that shows just about everything made from Rawcliffe. There are a number of items for this list that I have never seen for sale. The list is below. My questions are: Were they ever produced? Are they available ANYWHERE? Where can I find them? Do you have any images or pics of these figures? Thank you.
1321011 Anakin in Pod
1341001: Gungan sub
1341003: Darth Maul on Sith speeder
1341004: Battle droid on STAP
1341010: Gungan on Kaadu
1311010: Sebulba
Senator Palpatine
Skywalker717:
I have info on the top three. They were all assigned to me to make. I had already made many pieces for Episode I, and started work on the top 3 on your list, when it became apparent that the Episode I film was a flop. Since (at that time) most of my Rawcliffe income was royalties, making more pieces that could not be expected to sell very well did not make sense; so I set them aside. I still have those partially completed pieces. The furtherest along was the Sith speeder, I had completed the original sculpting for the speeder, and received raw castings of parts for me to assemble. The plan was for me to make a speeder and then send it to Sandy Garrady (sp .. I forget how to spell her last name). It was to be Sandy's job to make the figure (I only made machines - including droids). JUST LAST WEEK I completed the first Sith Speeder ever to be completed and it is part of a Sith Speeder collectors package I am offering. Feel free to contact me for details MarkEliotSchwabe@gmail.com . I also have parts for the Gungan & Pod, but those never got as far along as the Sith.

Attachments

Reaction score
CORRECTION: I came across a letter that I sent to Sandy Garrity on September 4, 1999. It documents that I sent 2 fully assembled Sith Speeders to her on that date. So, counting the one I just put together a few days ago, there have been 3 Sith Speeders made. I don't know what happened to the two that I sent to Sandy in 1999. The collectors package that I am offering includes one complete sculpture, one assembled but not finished sculpture, sufficient parts to make two additional Sith Speeder sculptures (with the option of having me make them), a few spare pieces, and the "master model" sculptings for the brass parts.

Reaction score
I join to say good luck, I’ve got one and it was like pulling teeth to get one much less find anything about it... cost me several hundreds of dollars and it was the last piece I needed for a complete figure and ship run of the original trilogy

I search eBay regularly and have yet to see another one come up for sale, I’ve tried asking on several Star Wars Facebook group with out much luck

it wasn’t listed in the dealer catalogs (either the original trilogy or prequels - I’ve got both catalogs)

I can’t even pull up any of the old archived information from when it was sold by the Star Wars shop or entertainment earth (dont remember if it was the Jedi temple archive or star wars collectors archive, it was howI found out about the piece to begin with)

about the only way I’d sell it is by selling my complete rawcliffe collection
FYI - the Rawcliffe AT-AT was made FOR Lucas Film and sold by Rawcliffe only to Lucas Film. All other Rawcliffe Star Wars product was licensed by Lucas Film, but sold BY RAWCLIFFE. Lucas, apparently, limited their sales of that item, explaining why it is so rare today.

Attachments

Reaction score
Sergui. There is a Rawcliffe pewter Death Star II on eBay for under $300
Thanks, I've seen it, but shipping and taxes are way too much to be worth for me.

Sergiu ... I do not anticipate selling eithor of these.
I was asking about general prices. I collect high end stuff, but these are at the lower interest in my case.

Reaction score
Rawcliffe AT-AT collectors package is now on eBay: my eBay name is: northcountrymoose (MOD EDIT: Ebay links are not allowed.)

Good luck!

Mark

Last edited:
Reaction score
I feel bad for poor Niktom, his WTB thread was hijacked with non-transactional comments that are against forum rules (I guess that this is also a non transactional comment and I am to blame as well 😳). Free Bump for Niktom 😀