Range Trooper Mini Bust

Reaction score
Looks good, I’ll definitely be ordering one of these..., I only collect mini-busts now so it’s nice to see something extra being made that I like. :)

Reaction score
Looks perfect!!! :wub:
Love that pose and weathering...bought!!!

Now we need a Mudtrooper, Hoovertank Pilot, At-St Driver, DS Trooper, Imp Commander (solid armored Veers body with maybe new headsculpt) and Death Trooper with a weapon! Imps ftw :grin:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Damn... I don't normally collect anything outside the OT, but I'm a sucker for troopers...
I don't know what it is about troopers really but I’m the same & have to have them, they are what I call a no brainier, see a new one & it’s sold. lol :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
I don't know what it is about troopers really but I’m the same & have to have them, they are what I call a no brainier, see a new one & it’s sold. lol :)
At least all the Rogue 1/Solo troopers are in the imperial "dark times" era...so these new troopers are "semi-OT" in my book...:grin:

And the "expanded" designs fit pretty well with the OT look with all the design references like Snowtrooper breast plate coming with Rangetrooper or Veers combat armor and the Mudtrooper design.

As i couldn`t feel the overall look of the Sequel designs, i couldn`t be happier with the new imperial troopers...just mindblowing and OT matching feel in it...

Reaction score
Here is a picture of this guy as seen at SDCC. I don't collect from SOLO, but I have to admit it is a great looking mini bust:

Reaction score
Looks good. So I was wrong about this character being the holiday bust , but right about it being announced as getting made at SDCC. My psychic powers are still intact !

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Kinda wish this guy had the real-fake fur around his neck.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I prefer all polystone myself, it’s more a dusting preference though. I keep the busts in detolfs now but they used to be just on shelves & keeping them dust free is definitely easier when there’s no fabric or other materials it might stick to.

Reaction score
I prefer all polystone myself, it’s more a dusting preference though. I keep the busts in detolfs now but they used to be just on shelves & keeping them dust free is definitely easier when there’s no fabric or other materials it might stick to.
I don't notice they're dusty till I start dusting. So , I do that less and less now.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Reaction score
These guys are very cool looking, I'll probably pick this one up at some point.

Reaction score
When will this be going up for preorder I wonder??? Another mini-bust we’ve actually seen & yet months later no sign of it even being orderable. :(

Reaction score
When will this be going up for preorder I wonder??? Another mini-bust we’ve actually seen & yet months later no sign of it even being orderable. :(
You post Kev was the first by anyone in this forum since 27th September.

I think the lack of activity sums up why a few people are moving away to other formats / companies. I did not renew my PGM this year and not regretted it one minute.

Reaction score
It’s definitely looking pretty dead here, I guess nothing new gives us little to talk about..., shame really when you see what Hot Toys, Sideshow, Hasbro & Lego are all doing, plenty going on with those companies, even Kotobukiya & Attakus are making a few items to keep people’s interests, GG seem to just want to make naff cheap toys or Star Trek from the looks of it, shame but their call I guess. I’ve actually been pondering on getting rid of everything & just having more select bigger pieces on display, I get these ideas pop in my head from time to time though. lol :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
It’s definitely looking pretty dead here, I guess nothing new gives us little to talk about..., shame really when you see what Hot Toys, Sideshow, Hasbro & Lego are all doing, plenty going on with those companies, even Kotobukiya & Attakus are making a few items to keep people’s interests, GG seem to just want to make naff cheap toys or Star Trek from the looks of it, shame but their call I guess. I’ve actually been pondering on getting rid of everything & just having more select bigger pieces on display, I get these ideas pop in my head from time to time though. lol :)
I have those ideas all the time. Would love some more Besta units to display the rest of my HT figures but i also need more room space to fit the units in!

Reaction score
You post Kev was the first by anyone in this forum since 27th September.

I think the lack of activity sums up why a few people are moving away to other formats / companies. I did not renew my PGM this year and not regretted it one minute.
I only had a couple things on pre-order. The Solo two pack & the K2S0 statue. Noticed K2S0 had disappeared from my pre-order list and then was informed it wasn't available anymore (no one actually contacted me, if I hadn't contacted GG then I'd still be none the wiser) got fed-up. Cancelled the Solo busts and that's about where I stand with GG at the moment. I'm pretty much done with them and I regret renewing my pgm membership.

Reaction score
I have the Boba Animated and Spacetrooper pre-ordered, which is the ONLY reason I got the PGM this year. Once they are received, I question if I will renew or order anything else from them. It's less about customer service for me and more about my own personal wants or lack thereof since going forward I am trying to stick to Vader, Fett, OT Stormtroopers.

That being said, I own all the Vader, Fetts and OT Stormtroopers mini busts I need for the foreseeable future once those arrive. Maybe if Ashoka is a slam dunk I might pick her up too, but would have to see photos in hand first.

Reaction score
Any word yet as to when this one will be going up for preorder? It’s a trooper so always welcome in my collection. ;)

Reaction score
Just bringing the range trooper thread to the top so it can be seen by our DST representative. :) There’s a link to pictures in the first post or a picture posted in comment 17. :)

Reaction score
Gentle Giant was at C2E2, they had this guy up on display. He looks awesome, hopefully a pre-order date comes up soon.

Reaction score
thanks for sharing the pic!

Almost forgot about that one is coming, instant purchase and look great next to my Shoretrooper bust on my Imperial display...can't wait...

Reaction score
I like it. But still think it should have had “ real “ fur on his shoulders.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk