Range Trooper (Holiday Edition)

Reaction score
So Yakface is reporting a "SW BL HOLIDAY TROOPER 5" for $24.99 has shown up in Walmart's system. Any thoughts on what this could be? People in the commnets over there are speculating it could be Clone Trooper "Fives" from the CW, but I can't see that for the price.

Reaction score
You'd have to be a real trooper to put up with all those cards coming into her cantina all day, so I'm going to put my hopes on Bea Arthur from the Holiday Special. Clearly the price is higher than normal because a Golden Girl has more valuable likeness rights.

But I imagine it's probably another shared exclusive Clone like Wolffe, Gree and Fox.

Reaction score
Honestly, considering the colors used any Clone could be a Holiday version! though I guess it would depend greatly on what Holiday they're referring to.

I would like to get Fives, just wouldn't be thrilled if he's a Walmart Exclusive, as I almost never able to get them. And this figure ould no doubt sell out fast on their site only to be priced twice retail by one of those 3rd part sellers!

I still think Hasbro should sell every Exclusive on their site as well!

Reaction score
I've got my fingers crossed it's a genuine holiday-themed exclusive and not just an exclusive that's hitting around the holidays, but we'll see.

Reaction score
Honestly, considering the colors used any Clone could be a Holiday version! though I guess it would depend greatly on what Holiday they're referring to.
Indeed you are right, but it could end up preety weird too.
Back then, I really liked the Holiday Edition "Santa" Yoda, "Rendeer" R2 & 3PO and the "Northpole Elves" Jawas and those were my kind of X-Mas Deco.😊😊
It was the last figure, I believe the 2005 edition, wich was "just" a metalized, bright red Vader, that was pretty boring and uninspired to me

Reaction score
Pics are on Yakface's twitter. I hope... people who enjoy this find something to like about it.

Reaction score
At the very least, I hope someone gets custom parts out of this or something.

Reaction score
There’s a bunch of Xmas Star Wars LEGO mini figures like this and they are fun but this seems like one of the least interesting characters to get this treatment.

Reaction score
I have wanted holiday-themed SWB figures since the beginning. Yeah it’s not “realistic” or whatever, but for me these will be Xmas decorations to haul out once a year. Love it!

Reaction score
So Yakface is reporting a "SW BL HOLIDAY TROOPER 5" for $24.99 has shown up in Walmart's system. Any thoughts on what this could be? People in the commnets over there are speculating it could be Clone Trooper "Fives" from the CW, but I can't see that for the price.
I think it's safe to say that all of the Holiday Troopers (3 uncovered so far?) are going to be "Holiday Editions" of various Imperial Troopers, and probably a set of exclusives across different retailers like the credit collection.

Reaction score
OK, I get the Baby Yoda flooding the market deal with Hasbo, but this stuff is just plain ugly...these will sit on shelves till next year now...

Reaction score
Fugly waste of materials. Absolute fail. And this is coming from a guy that dresses up legendary Yoda as Santa, puts antlers on voice activated R2 and has the Creature from the Black Lagoon with a scarf and hat as his tree topper. Some uninformed person is going to buy this for me for Christmas...dont laugh...because your aunt Gertrude is buying you one too. I cant look away...like a bad car accident.

Reaction score
It amuses me. Clearly the range trooper was closest for to Santa’s jacket and the reindeer D-O is odd but works with that deco.

I’d rather have had Santa mando with baby yoda in his sack over his shoulder but whatever haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
The Aurebesh on the side panel reads “TO” and “FROM” like a gift tag, for the record.

Reaction score
The blue transparent plastic Sith Trooper weapon is a really odd choice as an accessory, but I guess Imperial Santa has to defend himself from Rebel scum somehow.

Reaction score
Pretty sure I'm the target for these, because Hasbro knows that I'll buy the crap out of anything Christmas related. :p

Are these going to be exclusives to somewhere?

Reaction score
These are not for me. But...props on whoever decided to make a Rudolph the Red-Nosed D-O. None of this, you know, makes sense...but if you're going down this path, then I'm glad they went that way with the droid companion.

Of course, I also appreciate there's a porg tree-topper with the Hollytrooper...maybe I am just easily amused.

Reaction score
So... This is the end result of all that discussing at Hasbro HQ :ROFLMAO::LOL:
They can give us this, but they can't give us an accessories pack. 😑

Anyway, these holiday troopers are not my cup of tea, but if they are anyone else's cup of tea, enjoy.