Rancor Keeper (Malakili) - Mini Bust Support Thread

Reaction score
Yep. Like Django said, nothing from GG. I'm sure they didn't expect the Rancor Keeper to beat Avengers End Game merch. I'm sad that it was only 71 votes and not a true representation of the fans that are on Facebook, here and other places. Twitter is rarely used by the demographic that collects these mini busts.

Oh well, a wins a win! And If they make a Malakili bust, I'm making an exclusive patch of Malakili for the facebook fan group and for anyone else that wants one. It will be a HUGE celebration!

Reaction score
It comes down to what the little guy really wants, not what the suits think the little guy wants. Sometimes the truth takes others by surprise, and they might still be scratching their heads trying to figure out how this happened :). At least some of us got to see the poll and were able to vote, and that was in part thanks to you and the effort you've made to raise attention to this character, same as myself and others are trying to do for Squid Head.

As a friendly suggestion to GG for next time, please if a poll of this sort is going to be conducted, and in order to make more collectors aware of what's going on, do so directly through your website, as not everyone does social media/Twitter. And if social media is the only place those that know better want to have it done, at least let people know with plenty of time, so that more people go there and more votes can be collected. Thank you.

Ryan, I'm sure we are on the right track for The Rancor Keeper. Remember something similar was done a few months ago and Ponda Baba won, and now he is one of the PG gifts for next year. So, when Malakili gets announced as an upcoming mini bust, I'll take one of those patches if at all possible :) In the end what's good about all this is the fact we are coming together as a community, making our voices be heard, and that someone is listening (for which I'm thankful), hence why this poll that included The Keeper was conducted.

Travis, have you been picking up cricket specimens from my front and back yards here in Florida? :) Seriously, that picture you posted pretty much shows the many times this is all we've heard from the maker. Well done.

- Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere is the winner! :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
HAHA, well they say a picture is worth a thousand words...I guess I was tired of typing last night :).

Reaction score
So, when Malakili gets announced as an upcoming mini bust, I'll take one of those patches if at all possible :)
You're getting the patch should it happen. That didn't even need to be said. The work you did to help the cause, well, that just got you all kinds of patches in my book. But I'll make sure you get one should we achieve the goal.

Reaction score
Thanks, Ryan. That's very kind of you to say and I'm happy to have been of help. I'm sure the mini bust is a given otherwise, why would they be wasting time asking about it? The votes are there to serve him justice. :) I'm proud of the work done, and you being the force behind it really brought it all up to their attention. It pays to make an effort in life for what we want, and whether we win or lose, at least we can look back and say "we gave it a push". Congrats on your effort! Rest assure when The Keeper gets released he'll be displayed alongside the patch :)

Reaction score
My little facebook group dedicated to the Rancor Keeper has reached 100 members. And with that, I'm having some designs made for patches, coins and stickers. Once the designs are finalized I'll post pictures here and I welcome anyone in the RebelScum universe to purchase them if they would like.
Thank you all for your support on getting the Keeper Mini Bust movement going. Keep pushing forward and keep on Gentle Giant. They will continue to hear from us until they make Malakili! I will not stop (Unless I have a restraining order or something, but... even then... probably not).

Thanks again! Keep spreading the word.

Reaction score
Here are the coin and patch design I'm getting made for the group since we have hit 100 members. I'm still rolling along with this little endeavor.

Sent from my TA-1052 using Tapatalk

Reaction score
To hell with it... give me a $500 deluxe set with a Malakili Mini-Bust and a TO SCALE Rancor Mini-Bust with a Gamorrean Guard's arm hanging out of it's mouth:

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'll up the ante. Give me $20,000 life-size Jabba the Hutt eating a Rancor eating a Gamorrean guard.

Reaction score
Are you a member of the cargo hold on Facebook ihnken33? They keep pushing a signing you might be interested in!

Reaction score
Are you a member of the cargo hold on Facebook ihnken33? They keep pushing a signing you might be interested in!
Yes, I am a member, I just checked, and I turned off notifications. That's why I didn't see the notification! I just hope I can meet Mr. Brooke at a con one day!

Reaction score
So there's a con in the Netherlands that is at the end of this year, and Paul Brooke himself is going to be there! I am going to get SO MANY autographs and pictures!!!!! It's going to be amazing. I am so excited. So I'll get the Rancor Statue autographed along with a few hasbro figures and an 8x10 plus a photo op or 2 with Mr. Brooke. Yes, I fully intend to go bankrupt at the end of this con.

Reaction score
So there's a con in the Netherlands that is at the end of this year, and Paul Brooke himself is going to be there! I am going to get SO MANY autographs and pictures!!!!! It's going to be amazing. I am so excited. So I'll get the Rancor Statue autographed along with a few hasbro figures and an 8x10 plus a photo op or 2 with Mr. Brooke. Yes, I fully intend to go bankrupt at the end of this con.
Very cool, as a fellow autograph hound I share your excitement!! Please post all the photos man!!

Reaction score
Give away is still going on, only 4 people have signed up! Come on, no one likes free stuff here?

Reaction score
Give away is still going on, only 4 people have signed up! Come on, no one likes free stuff here?
I like free stuff. Do the giveaway here too, for those people that don't subscribe to Facebook, and Django and I will participate. :)