Rancor - Haslab 2021

Reaction score
Bones, at least the one Luke holds, is a must. And the skull he throws. My guess for figures is that a slightly retooled (if at all) Luke and Gammy will either be included upfront, or be the first and second stretch goals, then Malikili, and then possibly Oola. I'm still on the fence if Hasbro will ever release her. If they do, I hope she's packaged in her own Black Series box.

Reaction score
Bones, at least the one Luke holds, is a must. And the skull he throws. My guess for figures is that a slightly retooled (if at all) Luke and Gammy will either be included upfront, or be the first and second stretch goals, then Malikili, and then possibly Oola. I'm still on the fence if Hasbro will ever release her. If they do, I hope she's packaged in her own Black Series box.
Naah, doesn't sound logical to me. Slightly retooled figures as first goals doesn't seem attractive IMO.
If, they need to be part of the starting already, goals need to be somthing we wouldn't get otherwise, and they need to be exclusive to that project, to attract more backers.
Jabbas throne would be also pretty awesome, as it could later be also displayed with a possible DLX Fett w throne 🤩🤩🤩🤪
Just my opinion 😉

Reaction score
+10K backers above the backers needed - that's a lot, when it was crawling days ago.
It's a strange mentality.. I get that there are various reasons, but it seems like this has become the modus operandi and are 10K really that on the fence for 45 days? :)

Reaction score
Naah, doesn't sound logical to me. Slightly retooled figures as first goals doesn't seem attractive IMO.
If, they need to be part of the starting already, goals need to be somthing we wouldn't get otherwise, and they need to be exclusive to that project, to attract more backers.
Jabbas throne would be also pretty awesome, as it could later be also displayed with a possible DLX Fett w throne 🤩🤩🤩🤪
Just my opinion 😉

I totally agree, but that doesn't mean Hasbro will. :LOL:

I just meant that if Luke/Gammy figures are not included up front, I imagine they will be stretch goals - but I'd totally prefer they not be! More room for Malikili and Oola. I feel Giran would be a bit too-far fetched, but I'd take him. I'd prefer any of the main throne room goons before him.

Reaction score
I'll probably be backing. I hope we different movies get represented besides ROTJ and Mandalorian.

Reaction score
Are you on reddit? r/toyexchange is where I’ve done most buying and selling recently—with no fees beyond PayPal’s…
I was on Reddit, but deleted my account. Thanks for the advice, though. It's funny that I've cleared out 100+ items this month for space & cash, yet I'm still considering funding the Rancor Haslab Project. Which would be the exact opposite of my goal...I've got problems.

Reaction score
Won't you please Help a Poor Homeless Haslab View attachment 400071
r-1-jpg.400071
Rancor out. Hasbro is counting on you to give one (or 3-4) a good Home.

Is that your new Haslab to 1:6 scale Rancor being delivered? Hope you have room for it! Did it come with an Ooolala, and split-in-half-eaten-Gamorrean?

Last edited:
Reaction score
For the rancor it would be really interesting if one of the unlocks was the second rancor keeper I’m not sure we ever got a figure of him.

Reaction score
I was on Reddit, but deleted my account. Thanks for the advice, though. It's funny that I've cleared out 100+ items this month for space & cash, yet I'm still considering funding the Rancor Haslab Project. Which would be the exact opposite of my goal...I've got problems.
any sealed Gammies? jk lol

Reaction score
+10K backers above the backers needed - that's a lot, when it was crawling days ago.
It's a strange mentality.. I get that there are various reasons, but it seems like this has become the modus operandi and are 10K really that on the fence for 45 days? :)

Correction: 30.784 backers in total for Galactus. That's a 32-inch $400 figure.
I think the Rancor can do similar numbers in backers.

Reaction score
But yeah, the Rancor probably can match it (?).

I still think a AT-ST black series might do better?
I am currently in the process of upsizing the Bandai model version for 6-inch :D :LOL:
Edit: Yes I know the "thigh" is flipped

Attachments

• at-st-leg.jpg
    at-st-leg.jpg
    222.1 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Reaction score
yup.. most succesful CashGrab campaign so far :)
Yeah i really didn't think Galactus would outdo the Sentinel due to they multiple buy aspect, but apparently a whole bunch more people really like big G more than Sentinels or perhaps the unlocks were more appealing than just multiple heads. In addition to the fact we just came off of two HasLabs last year as well as a lot of people being out of work. You truly can't underestimate the willingness of Marvel collectors, and likely a few "investors" lol

However, I don't feel the success of Galactus will translate over to the Rancor due to ML having more consumers than SW in general. And the fact they don't have split allegiances with Marvel as it's all 6" whereas SW only a percentage of collectors are buying TBS. If the Rancor does that well I will be more shocked than I was with Galactus.

That said, the Rancor should be cheaper thus opening it up to a few more pockets.

Reaction score
Correction: 30.784 backers in total for Galactus. That's a 32-inch $400 figure.
I think the Rancor can do similar numbers in backers.
Also you got 3 extra figures with Galactus as well too. Nova, Silver surfer and Morg. Someone on a different forum I am part of mention the Rancor Keep and Oola as Unlockables

Reaction score
Logic says yes.

But...

Hasbro HQ works in mysterious ways...

It seems that in all places where people have an opinion on this matter, those two are the most recurring ones mentioned - that should tell HQ something.

But as you imply - things are not always a no-brainer.
I wouldn't be surprised if Oola isn't made as a tier or similar.

Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if Oola isn't made as a tier or similar.

Oola's outfit is the taboo for Disney (she's a space slave lap dancer stripper). That's why I'm thinking their probable picks are a guard and the Keeper... and yes, Luke with rocks and giant bone.

Reaction score
Oola's outfit is the taboo for Disney (she's a space slave lap dancer stripper). That's why I'm thinking their probable picks are a guard and the Keeper... and yes, Luke with rocks and giant bone.

The rocks better not have sharp corners, cause that wouldn't be right!...:)