R5-BOO19

Reaction score
If you need one, I got three remaining from my haul at Downtown Disney to help others. My cost of $14 (after tax) + actual postage. Hit me up if you're interested.

Whoa...that's where they all went. I kept looking for these at Downtown Disney during D23 all weekend and didn't find him. Dude why do you need so many?????

Reaction score
Tip for those of you with a Disney Store in your area - you can go to the store and they will place an online order for you but you don't have to pay shipping.

Reaction score
Whoa...that's where they all went. I kept looking for these at Downtown Disney during D23 all weekend and didn't find him. Dude why do you need so many?????
Ha! You must have been looking in the wrong spot because they had hundreds of them. They’re not in the Star Wars area, but rather the Halloween section. To answer your question, I bought them to help others that don’t have access to them. All sold at cost, kept none for myself. Cheers!

Reaction score
These have now been sold to fellow scummers.

If you need one, I got three remaining from my haul at Downtown Disney to help others. My cost of $14 (after tax) + actual postage. Hit me up if you're interested.

Reaction score
For Disneyland, it's strange they don't put these in the Star Trader shop in Tomorrowland, as they have done in previous years. I had to find them tucked in a corner of the World of Disney shop in Downtown Disney in the Halloween section, as previously mentioned.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Wish they would offer in stock email notification, gets tiresome to check repeatedly.

Reaction score
For Disneyland, it's strange they don't put these in the Star Trader shop in Tomorrowland, as they have done in previous years. I had to find them tucked in a corner of the World of Disney shop in Downtown Disney in the Halloween section, as previously mentioned.
I was at Disneyland on Saturday and saw a whole end cap full in Star Trader, near the build a droid bin.

Reaction score
I was at Disneyland on Saturday and saw a whole end cap full in Star Trader, near the build a droid bin.
Wow, I must have totally missed them! And I walked right buy the Build A Droid section. I'm just happy people don't have to go into the park to buy them now...

Reaction score
My R5-BOOs arrived from ShopDisney and were both in pretty bad shape, due to how they were packed in the box. Gonna have to message them and complain. Instead of laying them flat in the box and placing the air bags on top, they did the opposite. So the cards were packed tightly on top of the uneven air bags. It bent the hell out of the card backs. Not happy.

Reaction score
They restocked them in the park yesterday. The best condition ones are in the launch bay gift shop. Plenty of build a droid parts there too.

Reaction score
Has anyone been to Disney Springs recently? Is B0019 still available? I'm wondering if I should wait to go when the holiday droid is released, but I don't want to miss this guy either.

Reaction score
Has anyone been to Disney Springs recently? Is B0019 still available? I'm wondering if I should wait to go when the holiday droid is released, but I don't want to miss this guy either.
Well you may not have to wait anylonger.... a buddy of mine saw this on FB, found at WDW,

Last edited:
Reaction score
Well you may not have to wait anylonger.... a buddy of mine saw this on FB, found at WDW,
Well that's neat! Thanks for the reply. I was hoping we'd get the GNK droid from the Sandcrawler as a Christmas present, but this will do.

Reaction score
Well, my car doesn't get the best MPG, and at about 2 hours' drive, I couldn't justify the drive this weekend to go looking for this guy. So I broke down & bought one on ebay. I should have just gone to Disney Springs a month ago like I was going to :hmm: But it looks like R5's ebay prices are jumping so it must be sold out now.

Reaction score
Found a few of this droid at the Disney Character Warehouse at the Premium International Outlets in Orlando today. All were beat up except one, which I grabbed for $8.

Reaction score
I didn't know these Disney droid factory figures would be in so many different places. I thought they were only in the parks and thw two SW stores at Disney Springs. I'll have to keep an eye out in those other stores.

Reaction score
Does anyone have an extra of this figure? I still need one and they seem to be sold out everywhere.