R4-h18

Reaction score
Pardon me for my ignorance. Was this guy actually in the movie?
No, but it could be based on a unnamed backgrounder that'd make a good diorama filler. Normally these special holiday droids have sequential names from year to year like r2-h15, r2-h16, r3-h17, r4-h18, r2-boo, r3-boo17, r4-boo18, r4-d23, r5-d23...so my prediction for next year..r5-h19 and r5-boo19 and r6-d23

Last edited:
Reaction score
Fantastic looking fella! It will even display well all year round with the included accessories. Very happy after the gross Halloween droid.

Only drawback (insignificant, really) is that the cardback implies he's meant to be from *that place in *that film. Ugh - just when I had about erased the trauma from my mind!

Reaction score
R3s and R4s have interbred now! Wish the dome was as clear as it is in the card art instead of being foggy. I don't know why they keep screwing up clear domes. but it's still neat. Definitely a pickup!

Reaction score
definite purchase for sure...looks more New Yearsy than Christmasy.

Reaction score
Got one off ebay using ebay bucks for a good final price. Just waiting on seller to ship it out as well as Dorkside w/ Becket Rio basic wave. Droid ordered, sandcrawler ordered via ap..I'm all set until "Hades Joker" basic fig is revealed

Last edited:
Reaction score
still waiting on shipping notice from ebay...bought sunday am :( :rolleyes:

Reaction score
still waiting on shipping notice from ebay...bought sunday am :( :rolleyes:
They probably don’t have it in hand. Especially the ones that say “more than 24 available!” I bet they just list it, and then go pick them up at Disney Springs once you’ve paid for them. They probably wait until they have a reasonable amount ordered, and then drive over and grab them.
i will tell you, it’s hard to find MINT ones, because the peg holes get all bent up in the wide pegs they use.

Reaction score
I heard these are everywhere now in Orlando. I'm sure the outlets will be packed with them after the Holidays.

Reaction score
They probably don’t have it in hand. Especially the ones that say “more than 24 available!” I bet they just list it, and then go pick them up at Disney Springs once you’ve paid for them. They probably wait until they have a reasonable amount ordered, and then drive over and grab them.
i will tell you, it’s hard to find MINT ones, because the peg holes get all bent up in the wide pegs they use.
well in that case they should disclose that in the listing otherwise, they run risk of a) not receiving positive feedback and b) item not being received by ebay eta which then qualifies sale for a dispute claim. This seller claimed on tues to "pack item up later tonight" but only printed shipping label late Friday night and thus it still doesn't show in usps possession. Tomorrow is the begining of eBay's eta range and I used ebay bucks that will expire in few days if I have to get a refund, I may loose those ebay bucks.
Normally, I am cautious w/ those with “more than 24 available!” just for above reasons but I was using my phone and listings can be abbreviated some and afterwards, I don't think I purchased from the listing/seller I preferred. I really don't like eBay on my mobile

Reaction score
So here I am, 10 days after initial purchase and 5 w/ a useless tracking number. Of course ebay won't do anything until Friday, the final ebay estimated arrival date based on when seller printed a bogus shipping label. Well it may actually sat or Monday given the weekend, before I can file a claim and report this scumbag. This seller won't even respond to any emails. I wonder if printing off shopping labels and not giving USPS the packages constitute mail fraud because I'm sure I'm not the 1st buyer to succumb to his/her shenanigans.

Reaction score
So here I am, 10 days after initial purchase and 5 w/ a useless tracking number. Of course ebay won't do anything until Friday, the final ebay estimated arrival date based on when seller printed a bogus shipping label. Well it may actually sat or Monday given the weekend, before I can file a claim and report this scumbag. This seller won't even respond to any emails. I wonder if printing off shopping labels and not giving USPS the packages constitute mail fraud because I'm sure I'm not the 1st buyer to succumb to his/her shenanigans.
I have had this happen far to many times. Unfortunately a lot of sellers have set it up so that when payment is made, a tracking # and shipping label are automatically generated. Understandable as it makes selling a little easier, but not all of them are quick to actually drop it off (or have picked up) with USPS. In these cases this is what I have done that has always worked in my favor.

Look at the original listing and make sure it doesn’t say pre-order, or anything saying a delay in shipping. That also includes where the shipping charge is shown as sometimes it will state more than the normal time. If the seller noted
’In Hand’ or will ship once payment is made, then contact them and POLITELY inquire when it will in fact ship, or if it has if they can provide a tracking # to verify. Don’t be afraid to tell them you had expected to receive it already, and that if it in fact hasn’t shipped that you want to cancel and get a refund. This will usually get a response. If none after 24 hours, send another request to have eBay resolve it. When they see you have contacted the seller in good faith and have not received a reply, they will usually make a decision very quick.

Now unfortunately it doesn’t do much to prevent the seller from doing it again since you cannot leave feedback for a cancelled transaction. There have been a few times when I left feedback before receiving anything to note these type of sellers. Some definitely become irrate and will flat out lie and become belligerent. Just always take the high road and don’t make it personal and it will almost guaranteed come out in your favor.

Reaction score
Wish I would’ve saw this, I would have offered to pickup a couple for you today while I was there. We are going to Magic Kingdom tomorrow night (Friday 11/2). If you want to message me, I can try and help you out.

Reaction score
Picked up two for a friend. These are everywhere now.

Reaction score
I got this on Ebay. It was about what it would cost on the Disney app if it was available, after shipping. It's one of my favorite of these blue card special figures. I think I might even open it!

Reaction score
I can never figure out how Disney decides what gets sold where. Some of these are available at shop disney, some are available on the parks app, and some (like the candy corn droid) are either not available online or not available to be shipped from the app. How they decide the halloween droid is app only, store only, and this one is on shop disney is baffling.

Reaction score
I can never figure out how Disney decides what gets sold where. Some of these are available at shop disney, some are available on the parks app, and some (like the candy corn droid) are either not available online or not available to be shipped from the app. How they decide the halloween droid is app only, store only, and this one is on shop disney is baffling.
There is no rhyme or reason to it. The shop parks app seemed like it was going to be great making it easy to get any of the Droid Factory releases. Then it quickly became the tease app. I still cannot figure out how someone thought it was a good idea to list the items in an app that allows you to buy park merchandise, and then mark them as only sold in parks.

The plus side is the shopdisney online store has had the last few releases. I got several of the candy corn, and this one from it. Unfortunately both were shipped in boxes over packed with the air pockets and the cards were very bent.

Reaction score
A heads-up for Disney Springs, the Trading Post (where the B.A.D. station is) did not have any more of H18 and did not think they would get more. The Galactic Outpost at the other end of the park did have a few, at least as of today.

I love this guy, and that the drink glass colors are kind of like Christmas tree lights :weeabooface: Too bad the poor guy is stuck on Canto Bight of all places, bet he wishes he was on Coruscant :p

Reaction score
Picked up an extra one if anyone is still looking for one? PM me