R4-b0018

Reaction score
This year's Halloween Droid Factory figure appears to be hitting parks:

I'm not overly enthused about this one, but I've collected all the previous ones. I'll get one just to keep up with the running theme.

Pic credit: @Jesse_James77 on Twitter.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'll pick it up for completion's sake. I like the idea behind it, but the execution is a little sloppy and lazy. I think they could have added more details to the panels and such and still got the point across.

Reaction score
It's an abomination.

Even if we had that weird-looking confectionery in the UK it would still look horrible, but at least we would know what it was meant to be! I agree that with some kind of panel detailing it may be a little more forgiveable, but there is no way I am paying to import this ugly POS.

It's the straw that broke this camel's back for the last subsection of collecting about which I was still passionate. With the prediction of a striped "candy cane" one for xmas this year over at Galactic Hunter, it brings back memories to me of how the Hasbro Holiday Editions figures went all to Hell with their final release after a few pleasing ones.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm debating to attempt to give it a dirty wash. How many kids dropped thier Halloween candy in a pile of $#!+ and still ate it..."it's only sprinkles"...that old Eddie Murphy stand up bit is still funny 35 years later.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I didn't see it yesterday. Maybe tomorrow at Hollywood...

Reaction score
Mine arrived today. Looking close at it, the yellow and orange parts are 2 tone. Hard to tell in pics but in hand ez to see, esp. the yellow parts. But they still missed paint apps on the 2 front vents and card implies a grey neck ring, but that could be mere shadowing.

pod

Reaction score
That's pretty ridiculous, but I kind of like it. Or my daughters will, at least. They molded a new arm and a mini candy corn!

Reaction score
I don't understand why people who don't like it are still buying it? Can somebody explain this behaviour to me?

Reaction score
For me, I have all the other holiday droids, so it was a no brainer for me to get this "corny" droid (Ha!).

Others who may not like it, may feel that they need it for completionism or rarity. I would think that those who do dioramas would appreciate this different droid for their setups.

It may not be the best of the holiday droids, but I actually like it a lot.

Reaction score
I've seen 1983 gas station knockoffs that look a 1000 times better than this candy corn droid. Nobody eats candy corn. Nobody.

Reaction score
Man, I had a bad experience with cand corn when I was a kid. I ate too much of it and got sick. Eveytime I see candy corn I get bad reaction.

Reaction score
Man, I had a bad experience with cand corn when I was a kid. I ate too much of it and got sick. Eveytime I see candy corn I get bad reaction.
Me and my roommate have a theory that unsold and discarded candy corn has been gathered and repackaged by the candy corn company since the introduction of candy corn. So you probably got sick from eating 70 year old candy corn.

Reaction score
My R4 arrived today. It looks better in person, but it's still not the best design they've come up with. :|

Reaction score
If people hate this droid so much May I suggest that next year they do something truely scary Jar Jar's droid. J2J2 o-o:whistling:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Seeing that the droid is supposed to be from Cloud City, I do see the color scheme working for that environment. He'd display well with a couple of Cloud Car Pilots.

Reaction score
This droid really needs some extra detailing and paint apps on the panels like it does on the card art
Nice that the droid is from Cloud City, I could see it next to a Cloud Car Pilot or doing some maintenance on a Cloud Car.

Reaction score
I got mine from Shop Disney Parks on Saturday. Shipping has been an issue in the past but this guy came in a great shape.
I ordered 3** , and all 3 the cards were bent BAD and the bubbles crushed. They were in a large box seriously over packed with the large air filled packing balloons.

** - yes 3. I am not a big fan of this one, but I collect the line and surprisingly the parts do work better than expected for
creating variations, the dome in particular.

Reaction score
I have a couple on the way. Anybody tried the Orange R2 dome from the "Yoda Attack Fighter" on this Droids body yet?