R2-SHW - VC#***

Reaction score
I got my 2 on Friday from EE. It's better in person than I expected, and the coloring is nice enough that I replaced it from the semi-custom I did several months back (color-change R2 plus painted head). He fits in the X-wing nicely and doesn't fall out. I customized the sensorscope hole with some wall tack and a piece of electrical tape cut to fit, which matches the black paint on him. This allows his head to turn and the third leg to go up and down.

Reaction score
I caved & ordered this little POS using the Pulse discount code (with a bunch of other TVC offerings), which brings his price down to somewhat more reasonable 2021 levels. I'm going to keep it carded, though, in case Disney releases one using their much better Droid Factory astromech molds. Then I can possibly sell off the carded one, although it is a nice looking cardback / image.

Reaction score
I love droids. And I definitely love me some astromechs. But.....for the inflated price of this.......I can't pull the trigger. Will have to wait for it to be discounted and I'm willing to miss out entirely.....

1669677412707.png

I guess I am going to sit on my ass...........for now........