R2-SHW - VC#***

Reaction score
But you have to pay to get free shipping. In my book, that defeats the purpose. I normally do not buy enough from pulse in a year to even out the cost..7 orders at 6.99 shipping vs $50 free shipping /year. Grant it Amazon prime cost money too, but you get far more perks that made it easier to join AP. But b4 we did join AP, between my wife and I, we were always able to make a >$25 for free shipping using at amazon,
I used to balk at paying them $50 a year for the privilege of free shipping, but not any longer. I don't know if they're now basing shipping costs on location, or if they've just raised their rates, but the cheapest shipping charge for me now is $8.99. That's for a single TVC figure.

I've only bought exclusives through Pulse (except when there's a sale), but since the HISS campaign when I joined I've saved well over a $100 in shipping costs alone. That's just in less than three months. Not to mention I was able to pick up GI Joe restocks & exclusives early, which was a huge benefit. So, while not for everyone, it's been an immense benefit for me compared to what it would've cost.
I signed up way back when they first announced Pulse. I usually DO order from Hasbro when they have the items I'm looking for. And the exclusive access to convention exclusives, not to mention the sale they had a few months ago that was only for Pulse members. You got 40% off any order over $75. So I was able to pick up the Rey Black Series saber for about $160. It's been a work in progress, but the program has been slowly getting better each year.

Reaction score
I'm tired of waiting on EE too, but I know as soon as I decide to go elsewhere, which will cost more, EE will process my order and I won't be able to cancel it. LoL

Reaction score
I'm tired of waiting on EE too, but I know as soon as I decide to go elsewhere, which will cost more, EE will process my order and I won't be able to cancel it. LoL
I ended up cancelling and going with pulse, it shipped that night and arriving this week.

Reaction score
I ended up cancelling and going with pulse, it shipped that night and arriving this week.
I'm about to dump ee and go elsewhere, like i did earlier today for the retro boushh, but I hate to give up the free shipping on this droid. Kinda wish Amazon had r2-shw. The switch would be been done with already. And the week long processing of the 3pk is ludacris

Reaction score
Finally (sometimes over complaining on a forum, seems to get the wheels rolling, lol.) Mine too. Just why I didn't cancel. Now the question is, will they ship together or seperately since 3pk was processing for a almost a full week now
Screenshot_20221019-172045_Samsung Internet.jpg

Reaction score
Finally (sometimes over complaining on a forum, seems to get the wheels rolling, lol.) Mine too. Just why I didn't cancel. Now the question is, will they ship together or seperately since 3pk was processing for a almost a full week now
View attachment 439697

I can't imagine them shipping together. I've had items go into "processing" on the same day and came in different deliveries.

Reaction score
^ I know they wouldn't. Just wishful thinking for 1 less box to worry about sitting on porch. However. Usps has been diligent at hiding boxes to be unseen from road or driveway

Although I do recall one time ee shipping 2 orders together back in the OTC '04 days and they refunded shipping because they shipped together and met the free ship min. That was an oddity

Reaction score
I can't imagine them shipping together. I've had items go into "processing" on the same day and came in different deliveries.
yup thats what happened tonight...just checked my ee act and r2 shows as shipped in just approx 24hr after entering processing stage. 0dd, 3pk took 6 days to process, r2 took 1, guess they knew right away cc was a good one. And, one is fedex, other is dhl but both will be passed onto usps. Now the race is on, which will arrive 1st...lol. This is for sure a caee where they could've shipped them together, afterall same order number.

Reaction score
Almost lost the sensorscope on this one into a pile of laundry. Any way to keep in place aside from scotch tape or glue?

Unfortunately, sheer hatred & disdain for the mold cannot force (Force? heh) that thing to stay in place. A small dab of hot glue might, but then the head won't turn. I should clarify, the astromech's head won't turn, but yours may turn around 360° in demonic rage over the limitations of this mold.

It's really unfortunate when you think about [the very slim chance of] a kid playing with blue leader's X-Wing & this astromech, flipping it upside down for some ace flying maneuvers, then losing the sensorscope into the black hole of the living room carpet.

Reaction score
Unfortunately, sheer hatred & disdain for the mold cannot force (Force? heh) that thing to stay in place. A small dab of hot glue might, but then the head won't turn. I should clarify, the astromech's head won't turn, but yours may turn around 360° in demonic rage over the limitations of this mold.

It's really unfortunate when you think about [the very slim chance of] a kid playing with blue leader's X-Wing & this astromech, flipping it upside down for some ace flying maneuvers, then losing the sensorscope into the black hole of the living room carpet.
yup, i lost bespin lukes yellow saber that way back in early 80's. Somehow it got behind end table and bounce or rolled to corner of carpet and went under the floor heater. Never was able to find it. Used either a tooth pick or a cocktail plastic sword stirrer util i got jedi luke w. blue saber and later had to get a new jedl luke after arm broke and it new came w/ a green saber. My bespin luke still has the orig jedi luke's blue saber lol
and to preserve continuity, I swapped orig 12 luke and ben's sabers, afterall Ben had a yellow saber on orig card

Reaction score

That's pretty much exactly what I just did...

Reaction score
My R2-SHW arrived from Pulse damn near mint. He looks so good with the card art that I am tempted to keep him carded. Didn’t expect to feel that way about a random droid only seen in distant shots in Rogue One.

Reaction score
Saw this at a local stores today. Still prefer my custom BAD version though!
244C96AE-5677-452A-AB18-D142B1CF5F20.jpeg

Reaction score
Mine arrived today from Pulse. Not too far off from the custom I did when Blue Leader's X-wing was announced, but nice to have an official version now.

View attachment 439926

View attachment 439927
What did you use to make the custom?

I got a pair from Pulse, and someone thought it would be a good idea to pack them bubble to bubble. Then shoved brown paper in the box, giving the top card a nice warped bend. It made it easy to figure out which one to open, at least.
Almost lost the sensorscope on this one into a pile of laundry. Any way to keep in place aside from scotch tape or glue?
I think the tiniest dab of poster wall putty would keep it in place, yet be removeable if you choose to do so.

Reaction score
What did you use to make the custom?
The head was R2-D2 from TLJ and the body was one of those BAD figures from Target a year or two ago. I repainted the legs red and some panels black.

Reaction score
So my 3 pk arrived 30 min to local fedex station, eta for delivery via p.o. tomorrow. My r2-shw arrived to same p.o. via DHL few hours ago, also delivery scheduled for tommorow. So what was the point of ee shipping seperately via 2 different carriers? Both were from same order and shipped the same day.

Reaction score
The Bartoo mold is only good for its action features, although they are dodgy. Launching a lightsaber hilt, cool, but it doesn't always work. The front arm(s) is kind of cool, when you figure out in order to retract the panel & arm, you have to pull each one forward before pushing them closed. But overall I detest the Bartoo mold (if my current signature wasn't indication enough). I'd rather see the VOTC one with removable panel being used again. But really, the BAD mold is so much better.

Reaction score

That along with lil’ R2 getting thrown out of the droid socket into the deep dark space that exists under the couch.

Reaction score
Got my Droid from Pulse and he is an awesome piece. But as Im checking it out, it such a non action figure. This little guy shouldve just been packed in with the X-Wing. I think it was a mistake not to put him in and then we paid for the mistake by having to pay for him carded. Zero accessories and a tiny little figure for a full card price.

Reaction score
it's allegedly to better scale. i don't buy it.
I'd have an easier time believing that if it was form a third non biased party because a company is always going to use whatever they can to support their stance.
Was the BAD mold a bit large? Yeah but it wasn't so out of scale that it mattered, not was the OG G4 mold that was just fine.

bac

Reaction score
Having this in-hand is like a throwback. It's an Astromech. On card. That's not an R2 reissue.

Yeah the mold isn't ideal loose, but LOVE it MOC to join the Rogue One lineup.