R2-D2 Focus Collectors

Reaction score
Vinyl lunch totes w/ rubber bits sewn on. Found at Disney Store in Vancouver, BC.

Also, thanks to Sean for the heads-up on the decor from Kohls! Had to get me some of that!

Reaction score
Wal-mart is selling these three box sets of the Star Wars fruit snacks in the grocery seasonal section. Each set comes with stickers.

Thanks to The Collectors Cantina for the pics! :)

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the R2-D23 figure is being sold in the park this weekend (or beyond) or just in the Expo?

Reaction score
Reaction score
^^^^^^
TRU Canada has that new R2 up for preorder for a whopping $200! Looks nice, but no thanks!

Anyways, if you guys haven't heard Bandai is no longer allowing their great snap kits to be sold overseas now. Not sure why, but you can't buy them directly from Japan anymore, and I guess importer sites won't carry them either. Guess eBay will be our only bet. Kinda sucks, as I wanted more of those astromech sets (got three so far, and another on the way from AmiAmi, as I ordered before the ban). It's especially a bummer cuz they announced an R2 and BB-8 2-pack today.

On a happier note, some new pics of the Figuarts droids have popped up, and Artoo is looking like the best 6" scale version so far....

Reaction score
There's so many R2 items right now I can hardly keep up. I think we've had a half dozen or more new find posts just today on my R2 facebook group. Now not all of the things are "must haves" but there's plenty to go around.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Efx has a life sized Artoo. It was shown at NYCC just recently, and is in Reblescum's gallery. Would love to know more about it!?!

Reaction score
The Thinkway interactive R2D2 is now showing up at Toys R Us stores. I was told it wouldn't be sold until 11/7, but it's out now. I just got mine and have seen photos from others getting them on Facebook.

Reaction score
Hey all! Im looking to get the Geonosis Arena r2d2. Anyone have him for sale or trade?

Reaction score

Epson Smart Canvas R2-D2 watch (Japan, 2015)

Suggested list price: ¥ 27,000 (tax included)
Order Start Date: November 5, 2015
Release Date: December 17, 2015
Adaptation arm around Size: Maximum: 190mm, minimum: 135mm (length adjustment for the number of holes: 11)
Body size: width 38.3mm, height 39.4mm, thickness 8.66mm
Weight: about 50g (including band section)
Waterproof: daily life waterproof
Band Material: Synthetic leather
Case back cover material: stainless steel
Accuracy: ± 20 seconds per month difference (if it is worn on the wrist in the temperature 5 ℃ ~ 35 ℃)
Operating temperature range: -5 ℃ ~ + 50 ℃ (except display function is 0 ℃ ~ + 50 ℃)
Battery life: about 3 years (depending on the operating conditions there is a difference)
Used battery: small lithium battery

Reaction score
It's actually becoming hard to try and keep up with all the R2 stuff. I actually walked away from a couple of items at Target yesterday. It's like "how many coffee mugs" does one guy need? Or trashcans... why did Wal-Mart sell two versions (lid and no lid)? It's because people like me buy both! Sigh. ;)

I think I'm going to try and focus on the more "unique" items like those from Japan (tissue boxes, candy boxes, etc.) I just don't need more cheap Christmas stockings, mugs, etc.

I posted a couple of photos of the current collection on my All Things R2 page... click below if you're interested.

Reaction score
I don't envy R2, Yoda or Vader collectors. There's just too much stuff, and of course a lot of it is kind of samey. I did find a very nice R2 soap dispenser at Walmart, and they also have an R2 wastebasket that's different from the others I've seen.

Reaction score
I've snagged a few cool items from Japan (thanks ebay!)... and the Japanese sellers are almost always outstanding in how quick they ship and how well they pack things.

Nabbed two different kinds of tissue boxes... one candy item (chocolate in the R2 shaped ball)... a bottle of lotion (this is getting weird) and some other odds/ends. And a friend purchased one of the Cozy Corner cookie boxes for me.