Qui-Gon Jinn - MH10

GNT

Reaction score
Please use this thread to discuss the Movie Heroes release of Qui-Gon Jinn, this is for the normal release of Qui-Gon.

Reaction score
Reaction score
What are the differences between this And the vintage one?
To give props to Delta: he states in his review that the only difference are the accessories. The TCV version comes with a robe, and the MH version comes with a mop...I mean, a rocket launcher.

Reaction score
Anyone else think the LU Figures heads are a ploy to get people to buy them for the head?

Because I guarantee you some people buying these normally wouldn't if it wasn't for the heads.

Reaction score
I'm a little iffy about this figure, one one hand it looks nice sitting in the new packaging and it comes with some great accessories, but on the other hand they added way to much grey to his hair and his face is kind of shaped funny, I certainly wouldn't call this the best Qui-Gon figure ever produced. Instead, I would say that this figure is adequate for those looking for a Qui-Gon figure and it's representation of the character isn't that bad, but I much prefer the classic Episode 1 and Power of the Jedi figures over this one, but it's still a must own if your a collector of the Movie Heroes line. All in all I'd give this figure a 6.0/10 on the coolness scale and I'd say it's probably my least favorite of the entire line so far, but it's still nice to have him as a part of the lineup regardless.

Reaction score
I could care less about the questionable head - I'm on my 11th figure purely to lop the head off and customise a bunch of generic Jedi characters I know Hasbro will never get around to - and Mithric Thann is next with a modified Xixor head and a couple of splashes of olive green around the neck post. The cast list is almost endless......

Reaction score
I could care less about the questionable head - I'm on my 11th figure purely to lop the head off and customise a bunch of generic Jedi characters I know Hasbro will never get around to - and Mithric Thann is next with a modified Xixor head and a couple of splashes of olive green around the neck post. The cast list is almost endless......
You do realize you reversed name right?
But why do you need Qui-Gon to make him, could use any Jedi body?

What would make him more accurate is to use Xizor's torso as well, so that his backbone is visible.
Or you could even cut the backbone off and glue it to the old Saga Coleman Trebor torso, or even Qui-Gon's I guess.

Reaction score
No, but thanks for pointing that out.

Sculpy on the back is far easier than dicing down the torso and why this body? - because it has the right size, articulation and is flat out better as a jedi "buck" than anything else that's actually widely available.

Reaction score
I picked this figure up today with Obi Wan (who got immdediate head swap!)

Not a bad figure but has a few faults.

Nice articulation especially the arms and the mix of HG & SG is nice.

The saber hilt seems too big although nice detail and the neck of Qui-Gon seems too long.

Pointless accessories again.

The tunic colours seem too be different in the upper an lower torso.

Head sculpt and paint is average and pending a swap me thinks.

Nice custom fodder but not definitive QGJ.

Last edited: