questionable ads for potj?

Reaction score
the other day i was reading a star wars tales comic and i noticed on the back there was an ad for power of the jedi toys. sadly i can't find a picture of it. anyway it had a picture of a mas amedda figure, and on the top of it , said ONE HORNY SENATOR...
how in the name of sam did hasbro get away with that?

Reaction score
jacktherack said:
... anyway it had a picture of a mas amedda figure, and on the top of it , said ONE HORNY SENATOR...
LOL! Thats funny! I would love to see a pic of that cardback

Reaction score
jacktherack said:
I was reading a star wars tales comic and i noticed on the back there anyway it had a picture of a mas amedda figure, and on the top of it , said ONE HORNY SENATOR...
LOL how could I have not heard of this?

Reaction score
Cramer said:
we need pictures for proof
A quick Google search didn't bring up anything, but he's telling the truth. I remember seeing the ad when it was originally run.

Reaction score
there was also another ad from potj on a star wars tale, it showed the figure of luke and leia swinging over the crevice in the death star with the grappling hook. it said careful Luke it could be your sister.

Reaction score
They need to make an archive with all of the funny/questionable ads. Couldn't find it on google either but I'm pretty sure I've seen it as well. Please somebody scan it in.

Reaction score
I had forgotten about those! I think they got away with it due to where the ads were placed- Toyfare and that sort of thing that kids wouldn't typically be looking at.

Reaction score
Yeah. Definitely a little edgier than the typical Star Wars action figure ad, but it's all in good fun.

Reaction score
There was one with Jek Porkins which read "X-wing Pilots: Now available in Extra Large". It's not as questionable, but it was from the same campaign.

Reaction score
The ones from the saga 2003/2004 series also stick out in my head. One of them was like a highschool year book one with the yavin guys running track and superlatives.

Reaction score
Blight said:
The ones from the saga 2003/2004 series also stick out in my head. One of them was like a highschool year book one with the yavin guys running track and superlatives.
Whoa, I don't remember those ads at all.