Question

Reaction score
We in the Birmingham area are having major scalper issues. Do you guys mind if we start a thread here to hide our finds from their prying eyes. Since I was accually threatened by a scalper about what a post I know they lurk there. After he pushed a kid out of the way I posted the story, because I witnessed it, then the next time I saw him he told me not tell others and grabbed my arm. Anyway enough of the sob story, if its okay with you guys if three or four of us move or post to a thread here?
Thanks
G

Reaction score
darth_ghero said:
We in the Birmingham area are having major scalper issues. Do you guys mind if we start a thread here to hide our finds from their prying eyes. Since I was accually threatened by a scalper about what a post I know they lurk there. After he pushed a kid out of the way I posted the story, because I witnessed it, then the next time I saw him he told me not tell others and grabbed my arm. Anyway enough of the sob story, if its okay with you guys if three or four of us move or post to a thread here?
Thanks
G
Go right ahead. I've got a scalper story of my own which I'll relay a bit later (we have a two day old premie right now, so time can be tight). One word of caution, however. If this scalper knows your nic on here, he can search the forums and find your hiding place.

The Utah board, as you can see, is pretty dead right now. The reason is that we have a guy who hosts a web based board. There are a few tricks we use there to hide the good finds from the local scalpers. (PM me for details) I can get in touch with him and see if he'd be willing to set up a similar thing for you guys. Let me know if you are interested.

Reaction score
I think we may get a proboard or something. We'll keep your family in our thoughts and prayers.

Reaction score
Go right ahead, we dont use this place much,

Turn that dirty scalper into the police. I suggest you use code for your store locations, it will help keep the scalpers in the dark. But yeah, a pro-board is the way to go.