Question about loose fake figure. are they out there?

Reaction score
what brought this to my attention was the thing on ebay about all figs from china being fake but everyone on here seemed to agree that this was nonsense. can anybody elaborate on this.

Also i did see a small head han solo made in china 1995(as stated) and i dont think without having it in my hand i could tell the difference. this really worried me. what would stop someone taking the coo off etc?
Are they out there and how many? iv see the blue snags on ebay and they are obvious and described as what they are.

any thoughts?

Reaction score
There are fakes from China that look real in poor pictures, but in person I hear you can easily tell they are fakes. I don't think they are articulated. The small head Han with 1995 is from the POTF2 1995 original figure box set. It is real, but is modern with modern peg holes in his feet.

Reaction score
what brought this to my attention was the thing on ebay about all figs from china being fake but everyone on here seemed to agree that this was nonsense. can anybody elaborate on this.

Also i did see a small head han solo made in china 1995(as stated) and i dont think without having it in my hand i could tell the difference. this really worried me. what would stop someone taking the coo off etc?
Are they out there and how many? iv see the blue snags on ebay and they are obvious and described as what they are.

any thoughts?
Please avoid guide such as this one, I think this is the one that you read :wtf::
Spotting Fake Vintage Star Wars Figures | eBay

Read this guide instead, this is the best and the most comprehensive guide about COO :):
Introduction to COOs | Variant Villain

http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1004449/#post17033920

The Imperial Gunnery | Lightsabers Section

The Imperial Gunnery | Reproduction Figures

Reaction score
Never mind, I see that's already been linked here...

Last edited:
Reaction score
Cheers guys very helpful. Think collectors should keep on top of these things. being aware etc.
i haven't collected for a couple of years just started up again recently.