Queen's Royal Starship

Reaction score
Re: Naboo Royal Starship

It's well worth the money. And with the contemporary figures which can actually sit in the chairs and interact with the environment better, the set is all the more fun. It does suffer from space constraints but Hasbro did a good job considering. Lots of fun and it's proudly next to my BMF.

Dom

Reaction score

I have had a couple over the years and its a neat toy. Agreed the stickers were a [censored] to get on there, but I had issues with the BMF (must be getting old). It may not be 100% accurate, but its a really great toy especially for the time it was made.

Reaction score

I love it...but I also love TPM, so it goes hand in hand. Makes for some cool scenes though!

Reaction score

Eopie_Herder said:
I love it...but I also love TPM, so it goes hand in hand. Makes for some cool scenes though!

Nice pic!!!!

I've got to send away for that Qui-Gon!

Reaction score

Eopie_Herder said:

Thats an excellent shot. Has that Qui Gon Jinn been released as a single carded figure yet by any chance yet?

Reaction score

Darth_Wolven said:
Thats an excellent shot. Has that Qui Gon Jinn been released as a single carded figure yet by any chance yet?
No, but he can be found on ebay pretty cheap these days.

Reaction score

Hey! First post, and its on this

Well, my ship should arrive sometime in the next week or so. I hope I like it, Ive wanted one for years.

U can still have figures in the main pilots seats while its closed up right?

Reaction score

its arrived! Not to bad overall, though it doesnt lock into ship mode super well. Also the landing gear doesnt want to seem to detach, which sorta sucks if u want to zoom it around.

erm.... not that I would...

Am vagulkey considering dismantaling it and making a few modifications here n there... havent decided yet.

Reaction score

My favorite features on this thing was the droid elevator. Just like the movie.

Reaction score

man that is a HUGE ship, i remember seeing it back in the day and wanting it. oooh i thought i stopped SW collecting but now its like everytime i see awsomeness like this the kid in me comes out again!

Reaction score

Have one of these, packed away somewhere, awesome vehicle, the only problem I had is I returned about three due to the electronics not working.

Reaction score

I've always thought this looked like a really fun toy. I don't think I'd get one - not just for space reasons, but my TPM focus won't need this vehicle to complete it anyway, so I'll happily admire it from afar.

Reaction score
Naboo Royal Starship decals

So here is my sob story...
I live in Rhode Island, and as you may know we were hit by some serious flooding recently. My toy collection has been stored in my parents' basement for several years now -- I managed to pack just about everything well enough to keep it all protected, however my massive Naboo Royal Starship wasn't protected quite so well. Fortunately, it only got a little damp, so it could have been a lot worse. However, a good number of the stickers are now curling up or have fallen off completely.

I've looked online to see if I could find any replica labels or high-quality images that I could possibly print out on my own, but I've had no luck. Does anybody know where I could find either of these? Failing that, does anybody have decal sheets that they'd be willing to part with?

Thanks in advance.

Reaction score
Re: Naboo Royal Starship decals

Jozabad said:
So here is my sob story...
I live in Rhode Island, and as you may know we were hit by some serious flooding recently. My toy collection has been stored in my parents' basement for several years now -- I managed to pack just about everything well enough to keep it all protected, however my massive Naboo Royal Starship wasn't protected quite so well. Fortunately, it only got a little damp, so it could have been a lot worse. However, a good number of the stickers are now curling up or have fallen off completely.

I've looked online to see if I could find any replica labels or high-quality images that I could possibly print out on my own, but I've had no luck. Does anybody know where I could find either of these? Failing that, does anybody have decal sheets that they'd be willing to part with?

Thanks in advance.
Erik is your friend.

http://www.erikstormtrooper.com/vehiclestickers.htm#episodei

http://www.erikstormtrooper.com/amidshp1.jpg

http://www.erikstormtrooper.com/amidshp2.jpg

Office Depot sells some great sticker paper.

http://www.officedepot.com/a/products/652051/Office-Depot-Inkjet-Print-and-Stick/

Good luck!

Reaction score
Re: Naboo Royal Starship decals

I did find that, but I was hoping for higher resolution images. Thank you, though.

AMG

Reaction score

I love the Naboo Royal Starship. It's probably my second favorite ship after the BMF.

Reaction score

I acquired one later with the years, but kept MIB due to size. Now that I have redone my entire collection, it's a shame I still have nowhere to put this thing. One of my favorite prequel items.

In the closet it will stay for now...

Reaction score

Screw canon, I don't care which ship Padme flew in the Clone Wars, but goshdarnnit, I want this thing bad! Adventure Padme would look great in it with two of the new Naboo Pilot Anakins in the cockpit!

Reaction score
Naboo Royal Starship MISB Price Check

Hi all, due to the current financial climate I find myself with a need the generate some cash to cover my bills. I have a MISB royal starship. The box is also in near mint condition and as its been in storage for over 10 years I find that the 'try me' sounds still work. I wondered what I might get from selling this.

I have looked on ebay and can't see anything that compares in quality. I would appreciate you expertise in giving me a current market value for this item.

Pics (sorry I don't know how to post them properly)

http://s215.photobucket.com/albums/cc264/swardchill/?action=view&current=IMG_0183.jpg&newest=1
http://s215.photobucket.com/albums/cc264/swardchill/?action=view&current=IMG_0184.jpg&newest=1

You can just scroll along to see all of the corners.

UK prices as I would not like to guarantee its condition if it had to board a plane.

Thanks in advance.

Simon

Reaction score
Re: Naboo Royal Starship MISB Price Check

I saw a mint in box go for £150.

So £150-£200 should be about right.

Reaction score

MaccaJack said:
I saw a mint in box go for £150.

So £150-£200 should be about right.
Not too sure about your estimate there Macca!

There is a mint in sealed box one on eBay right now - with a buy now of £69.99.

Reaction score

Sorry. Totally lost it for a moment there!

150 Dollars not pounds! But I've seen cheaper. ;D So yeah around the 60-80 pounds limit I'd say.

Although there is one atm which is Buy it Now on Ebay.com mint in box reduced from 275 dollars to 255. Slightly high there.

Reaction score

Nothing to apologize for Macca mate!

I wasn't having a pop at you, so I hope it didn't come across as such

Welcome to Rebelscum by the way, and I hope you enjoy yourself on here! We are a good bunch...well mostly!

Reaction score

Rukh said:
Nothing to apologize for Macca mate!

I wasn't having a pop at you, so I hope it didn't come across as such

Welcome to Rebelscum by the way, and I hope you enjoy yourself on here! We are a good bunch...well mostly!
Oh in no way did you come across that way!

And thanks. I love it here already. Real sense of fun and community. And I found my much wanted Naboo Starship on here. Really excited for it to be delivered.

Reaction score
Getting one of these for 35 with shipping included.

Needless to say I'm thrilled!

Reaction score
I still love this ship. Sure does hog the space though of all my ships people seem to gravitate or ask questions about the ship when they see my whole collection.

Reaction score
Yeah, I was hoping it would have been retooled too. But oh well. :) There is another one listed for 20 bucks on the forums though.

Yeah, I'm not sure where I'm putting it. I think it would look nice on my desk. But that's the only space I have for it.

Question: Why is this ship so inaccurate? Is there something I'm missing? They just had to condense things because of the limited space.

Reaction score
You've inspired me to dig mine out of storage. IMO, there's nothing inaccurate about the Royal Starship (did someone say there was?) My only concern is with the throne. There aren't any Queen Amidala (or Rabe) figures that can sit in it!! Well, except for ascension gun Padme, but that figure didn't occupy the throne in the film anyway. But none of this is the throne's fault!

Reaction score
Nice pics! Though it isn't accurate, it's still a fun vehicle/playset. When I saw how many stickers there were I decided not to put any on mine!
This guy said it wasn't accurate. I was just curious what he was talking about.

The throne is disappointing, but it's not really that big of a deal to me. Just like the Falcon I'm displaying it like a landed ship. I think it looks best that way, plus I don't have that many figures for it. :D

I'm just a little disappointed that the droid harness are fixed in. I was hoping to put the ones from the new battle pack in there. :(

Reaction score
I think I would have rather had a chromed re-release of this than the troop transport.

Has the price of this gone up?

Thanks

Last edited:
Reaction score
No, I remember back in 1999/2000 trying to take them off and breaking one.

It's designed kind of like the mandibles on the BMF where you can't take them out.

Last edited: