Quay Tolsite

Reaction score
I just hope they actually get more in to fulfill orders and not cancel the order. Fingers crossed.

Reaction score
thanks for the heads up! Ordered it last night and now I just sit back and hope

Reaction score
I see for a while this has been available for ordering. I was just coming to say I was able to order this last night along with the emperor. I have zero expectation of actually getting these but we shall see.

Reaction score
Maybe Hasbro could bring back that Saga Legends moniker, and reissue some of these cool HTF figures in it. Like Quay, Morloch, JTG, etc.

Reaction score
Maybe Hasbro could bring back that Saga Legends moniker, and reissue some of these cool HTF figures in it. Like Quay, Morloch, JTG, etc.
I'd be good with that. The 6 inch Archive line came out right as I started collecting that scale.

Reaction score
I see for a while this has been available for ordering. I was just coming to say I was able to order this last night along with the emperor. I have zero expectation of actually getting these but we shall see.
Yeah, I figured it doesn't hurt to place an order. You never know.

Reaction score
Wonder of wonder, miracle of miracles. Went to Ross on an impulse. One lone Solo figure on the pegs, and it was QUAY! :eek::eek::eek::grin::grin::grin:
I was on the phone right then, and I had to keep from yelling out in surprise.

Reaction score
Wonder of wonder, miracle of miracles. Went to Ross on an impulse. One lone Solo figure on the pegs, and it was QUAY! :eek::eek::eek::grin::grin::grin:
I was on the phone right then, and I had to keep from yelling out in surprise.
You must live in some "Shangri La" with absolutely no other collectors or scalpers around for that extremely rare good luck to happen.

Reaction score
You must live in some "Shangri La" with absolutely no other collectors or scalpers around for that extremely rare good luck to happen.
Agreed. I've never seen Quay Tolsite @ Ross or at any other brick & mortar store, for that matter. This is an unusual alien character with an amazing sculpt, so it's very high in demand among collectors.

Reaction score
Cool, glad you were able to finally find him!

Every time I hear about a Ross find, I try to stop at one when I'm in the City. Unfortunately every time I go to one, almost nothing there I was after. Plus the line stretched back to the restrooms!
Heaven forbid I actually found something to buy, I'd be there for hours just waiting.

Reaction score
Every time I hear about a Ross find, I try to stop at one when I'm in the City. Unfortunately every time I go to one, almost nothing there I was after. Plus the line stretched back to the restrooms! Heaven forbid I actually found something to buy, I'd be there for hours just waiting.
Agree with this, especially around the holidays -I have seen lines stretch there almost the entire length of the store. That being said, I would stand in line for an hour (or even more) if I could find Quay there for a reasonable price, however ;)

Reaction score
I wouldn't know, I've never found anything that i went there after. Perhaps if I actually found Commander Rex for $9, I might wait 30-40 minutes. but 1 hour, 2? Prolly not.

Reaction score
I wouldn't know, I've never found anything that i went there after. Perhaps if I actually found Commander Rex for $9, I might wait 30-40 minutes. but 1 hour, 2? Prolly not.
Yeah, I've given up on Ross. Every time I see a report of "I found this amazing find at Ross" I just shrug my shoulders and say, "whatever." I've never found anything good there, and it always look like a tornado has gone through there. Just not worth my time to even go in there anymore.

Reaction score
if you don't hit it at opening till about 11am, then you won't find anything usually. it takes one person and it will look like nothing ever was there in the first place.

Reaction score
Miracles do happen. Never in a million years did I think I would find one. Just happened to be in the area and I thought I'd pop in just in case.

Reaction score
You guys are killing me with these Quay sightings! I run (literally) to my store at least 3 times a week and have only found an Emperor’s Royal Guard stuffed behind a mess of boxed toys.

Reaction score
You guys are killing me with these Quay sightings! I run (literally) to my store at least 3 times a week and have only found an Emperor’s Royal Guard stuffed behind a mess of boxed toys.
Yes, but any sighting of rare SW toys @ Ross is a cause to rejoice ;) I found the Val 3.75" figure there a couple of weeks ago & was amazed to find even that - it's the first time I saw this @ a retail store. I would like to find a newest 3.75" Emperor's Royal Guard figure there as well - or even better, more than one.

So, even if you can't find Quay Tolsite - at least there may be other SW toys out there @ Ross.

Reaction score
Yes, but any sighting of rare SW toys @ Ross is a cause to rejoice ;) I found the Val 3.75" figure there a couple of weeks ago & was amazed to find even that - it's the first time I saw this @ a retail store. I would like to find a newest 3.75" Emperor's Royal Guard figure there as well - or even better, more than one.

So, even if you can't find Quay Tolsite - at least there may be other SW toys out there @ Ross.
I’ve actually found everything else at Ross...Luke/Wampa, Vader/probe, SF Tie, Ren Tie, TVC At-St, rathtar, Poe speeder, Rey speeder...the list goes on. Just never found a Quay there!

Utinniii

Reaction score
I found another one at a Canadian Walmart surprisingly as I have never seen this wave in stores. It was $11ish with tax.

I'd be willing to trade it (only). The cost of mailing a figure from the states is about $8 so if you already have a figure I am looking for you won't have to pay Ebay prices.

I'm looking for
Galen Erso
BS Royal Guard, Praetorian-something Guard (Snoke's dudes)
Pruneface with 2 eyes (no patch)
Kmart Gonk (with removable head)

Just heads (although bodies would be great)
GHA NACHKT, HEM DAZON, BORSK FEYLYA, Gotal, BG-J38 (Jabba's droid),

BS Sandperson +either womp rat(s), Cammie’s pet, or[FONT=&quot] StarWars Science Xcavations: Hutt skull (These accessories are not worth a 1-1 trade but I would like them. so them + a lesser figure)

My buying it plus shipping is about $20 so I am looking for that value in exchange. (Apologizes if any of the above are not a fair trade as I don't know resale value. I know enough not to ask for Darth Talon or Deliah Blue).
Shipped is mailed loose wrapped in bubble wrap.
[/FONT]
I'd be willing to ship overseas but I'd have to check out the cost of shipping. I would be more specific in who I wanted. I'm not trying to be a jerk about that, just money is tight ATM.

Reaction score
Checked a Ross store today for Quay Tolsite. No luck (which is exactly my luck, unfortunately). Found a few Beckett's, a Val or two and half a dozen Rebolt and Corellian Hound packs.

Reaction score
Checked a Ross store today for Quay Tolsite. No luck (which is exactly my luck, unfortunately). Found a few Beckett's, a Val or two and half a dozen Rebolt and Corellian Hound packs.
Also, check Five Below for the Solo wave with Quay. Also, if you need more Rebolt 2-packs check Burlington Coat Factory.