Quay Tolsite

GNT

Reaction score
According to Yakface we should be seeing a Quay Tolsite in the near future, no further details about this item just yet:

Reaction score
Can't wait to pick up.
Then put it back down and leave the store...
:p I kid

It does look nice, and I may even pick him up to mod somehow with moar articulation. Should be easier than some me thinks. Plenty of ROTS figure arms laying around. lol

Reaction score
Quay's action figure body is perfect for Zuckuss type aliens.

What species was Zuckuss anyway? Gan or Gran?

Reaction score
4 Lom is the robot buddy.

Zuckuss is the one with the gas breather thingy and the weird shotgun weapon and he's a Gand or whatever

Reaction score
Anywayz, the Quay action figure body looks like it can be used for a custom made Gand character or whatever

Reaction score
I know. It's almost as if they wanted to keep OT designs but have new characters/Aliens...
:whistling:

Don't get me wrong though, the characters is cool looking for sure. And the figure looks nice too.

GNT

Reaction score
Interesting design, any ideas on when his getting released?

Reaction score
Interesting design, any ideas on when his getting released?
Already has technically. Early last month the wave was In stock at robot kingdom. Today there was a Wal-Mart, USA sighting. Amazon had a few from this wave in stock today. Another member here on forums reported an update from Dorkside toys is expecting to ship out preorders this week or next at latest.

Reaction score
Actually an interesting figure. I'll think about pickin this one up.

Reaction score
Zuckuss and 4-LOM, tied together in history forever. This figure is a bit of a salt-n-pepper guy, but I’ll be buying him for sure. Moloch is similar is design/articulation, and I’ve enjoyed that figure on display. Definite yes!

Reaction score
Found the wave at a Meijer in Ohio yesterday. At least 4 each of all but only one of Quay.

Reaction score
Freaking figures. lol
HTS sits on back stock of stock forever it seems. yet a few select figure sell out as soon as they're stocked never to return. WTH goes on withing Hasbro?

Or did they simply remove the new figure so that we couldn't take advantage of Cyber Monday deals?

Reaction score
I was able to grab 2 of them during the Cyber Monday sale at HTS...the rest of the wave was available too, but I passed them. Great figure!

Reaction score
I still haven’t found Quay myself. I’m sure he’ll show up soon; I was concerned that I might not find Moloch, but there are now 4 of them hanging from the pegs at my local target. Sooner or later, Quay will be the same. Definitely the most interesting figure of the line.

Reaction score
I got mine from Amazon last week for 14.95, and I also bought L3 for the same price of 14.95.

Reaction score
Ouch, and what's all this talk about them being in an affordable line and cheaper than TVC? :wtf:

If people are going to pay this much for 5PoA figures, why should Hasbro even bother with an SA line? They can simply raise prices on the basic line, and profit even more!

Reaction score
Yeah, I refuse to pay twice retail for these 5poa figures. I paid a few bucks more over retail for Rebolt/Hound, and even then I was cringing. I thought for sure we would see the later waves hit stores for Christmas, but it’s not happening. Really disappointing. I’ll see you sometime next year, Quay.

Reaction score
Its an awesome figure, but I wouldn't pay nearly twice the MSRP either. I was able to find him at WM for $7.97 and the rest of the wave from HTS for $6.25 each with the discount code. Apparently these showed up again today on HTS and sold out immediately. Theres been no indication that this wave was produced in fewer numbers, so they'll make it out ngood numbers eventually.

Reaction score
Well, I guess there's always hope.
Since it took me 6 months to track down Morn, Morlock or whatever, then it will likely be 6 months for Quay too.

Reaction score
I've never seen this Solo wave in any store. But I knew I had to get them now, or risk the Revan effect (or Jacen/Jaina effect, or Ulic Qel Droma/Exar Kun, or Shae Vizla, or whatever you want to term it). So I bought Moloch, Beckett, Val, Rio, and L3 for $13.95 each from an unscrupulous eBay scalper. Sucks. But it was my only sure thing. Will they show up next year on pegs? I wagered no. But the scalper wanted $22.95 for Quay, and I couldn't justify it. Not yet.

Reaction score
Amazon proper (shipped and sold by Amazon) has it right now. Stupid pricing algorithm has the price jumping all over the place but I got an order in for $13.95

Reaction score
Tell me about it, I haven't seen a price that I like yet.
I'm tempted to just buy the whole case of this wave, and trade the extras.

Reaction score
Tell me about it, I haven't seen a price that I like yet.
I'm tempted to just buy the whole case of this wave, and trade the extras.
That's what I did. Bought the wave and sold off the figures I didn't want. Even taking a hit on the Imperial Guards (which, let's face it, aren't really in demand), I wound up only spending $5 on Beckett, Val, L3 and Quay.

Reaction score
Opened this up, and its easily one of my favorites from 2018. I initially didn't mind the static pose, because it exactly replicates his appearance in the movie, but I must admit that hinged elbows would have been beneficial with this figure, similar to those used on the Modal Nodes. Still an otherwise amazing sculpt, and a fantastic addition to the collection, because we now have a Pyke in action figure form. Being a lover of the CW, this certainly makes me happy.

http://www.rebelscum.com/TACtinmodalnodes.asp

Reaction score
Damn, missed it. I didnt think to check around the web for new toys on Christmas day.

Reaction score
Ordered one at a higher price. I really don't like to, but I was really scared of not finding this one. My local stores suck. He arrived today. Love him. I actually ordered a full set of this wave too. Kinda wanted an extra of him anyway.

Reaction score
Just a minute... If there were 46 available, why were they not listed on their own HTS site to begin with? What's the deal with listing them on ebay?

Reaction score
Just a minute... If there were 46 available, why were they not listed on their own HTS site to begin with? What's the deal with listing them on ebay?
Probably a wider net. You have more people browsing eBay for Star Wars than on HTS.